Unexplained Mass UFO Sightings

Do I need to change my avatar for you to recognize me? I am Running With Scissors, or RWS for short.

Attachments

• 219.gif
    219.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 96
I remember, whether on this board or the previous board, that you were an UFO supporter, and would back my posts. We had very similar ideas. And argued with the same people.
Again, I think you are confused. I would call it plausible, but I don't think aliens have visited us. And I think they probably never will. The universe is just too big.

OK this Spartacus video is from me. It has not rained in Phoenix for 6 months. But today the monsoon gave us a downfall!

I am the bringer of rain!

I remember, whether on this board or the previous board, that you were an UFO supporter, and would back my posts. We had very similar ideas. And argued with the same people.
Again, I think you are confused. I would call it plausible, but I don't think aliens have visited us. And I think they probably never will. The universe is just too big.
I think it is you that are confused. The US Navy has confirmed them to be UFO's, and they are now actively reporting them. The Pentagon wants an update within 6 months. How much they will reveal, I don't know. But the Pentagon is concerned about UFO activity around US bases. And has a task force investigating them.

So you tell me? Am I inventing this stuff, or is it real?

Gimbal, go fast, and I forget that last one, but you can watch the full videos and determine for yourself if they are terrestrial. They're easy to look up on google. Just google NAVY UFO.

The NAVY and the Pentagon is very concerned about it. Which prompted the Pentagon to provide updates, for a program that was supposed to be shut down in 1969. and has secretly continued to this day.

They can't keep the secrets anymore due to the released footage. So it will be interesting to see what they release in the next 6 months.

So funny that they call them UAP's. Instead of UFO's. Really, what's the difference, except ridicule related to UFO's?

But math is the really important thing we need to look at...

They were the first civilization to invent math. But their system was hexagesimal! That is a counting system based on 12 and 60.

It is so much more advanced than our decimal system. We still use that system today in our clocks. But being that people back then still have 10 fingers, and no calculators, it is incredible that it would be the first counting system. Without calculators, I challenge anyone to do a multiplication or division equation today.

Here's a simple example that I would love to hear.... 2:30 x 4:45, in hexagesimal with no calculator. The colon's are not periods. Just putting their counting system in the way we can understand. Think of it as "time". 2 hours and 30 minutes times 4 hours and 45 minutes.
Nobody has given an answer so far. I will give the geniuses another week.

And then I will have blood! (Princess bride)

It's really simple.... 2:30 x 4:45, in hexagesimal with no calculator. I'll accept a close answer.

Give you all another week, for something the Sumerians did every day 6000 years ago.

This is actually really good if you like gladiator stuff! I was surprised, and this is the only place to put it now!

It's really simple.... 2:30 x 4:45, in hexagesimal with no calculator. I'll accept a close answer.

Give you all another week, for something the Sumerians did every day 6000 years ago.
What's next? Are you going to challenge us to plant and harvest corn without using modern machinery? Oooh, must be aliens...

Forum List

Back