Unexplained Mass UFO Sightings

He's a lot older than me though... But fuck yeah. I would be Costner! I love baseball and westerns, and he's the fucking best at both!

You all have to watch Yellowstone. It's incredible! What a great show! I'm mesmerized every episode...

Otherwise we're all going to kill each other, and destroy the planet... Because you're all religious and political assholes that can't understand the truths. And you put our lives in your bullshit.

But math is the really important thing we need to look at...

They were the first civilization to invent math. But their system was hexagesimal! That is a counting system based on 12 and 60.

It is so much more advanced than our decimal system. We still use that system today in our clocks. But being that people back then still have 10 fingers, and no calculators, it is incredible that it would be the first counting system. Without calculators, I challenge anyone to do a multiplication or division equation today.

Here's a simple example that I would love to hear.... 2:30 x 4:45, in hexagesimal with no calculator. The colon's are not periods. Just putting their counting system in the way we can understand. Think of it as "time". 2 hours and 30 minutes times 4 hours and 45 minutes.

First person with the right answer gets a free gift! But you cannot use a calculator, and you have to explain how you got to your conclusion.

But the first civilization in the world, invented this! And they said they learned it from the Anunnaki...

Decimal system, which is logical to us, started with the Egyptians a thousand years later..

So really FFI, they told us they learned it from the Anunnaki, in writing (which they also invented and was taught to them by the Anunnaki per them). And you're questioning their existence?

Why are you so much smarter?

Do you know what AN.UN.NA.KI translates to?

"Those who from heaven to earth came" or something very the same in that regard.

That's a big giveaway of their source...

Math, science, writing, astronomy, society, roads, post office, courts, and many more that don't come to mind, without googling.
Roads? Really? Mail? Courts? These require alien intervention?

Mathematics? Our first and worst attempt at this that we know of? This requires alien intervention?

No your crazy religions require intervention, before they kill us all.

I'm trying to teach you where your religion was based on. And it is totally fucked up based on the originals by the Sumerians.

I hope that there will be an intervention before peeps like you manage to kill us all. Based on crazy beliefs with no evidence.

You folks are fucking crazy... and I really don't want it to affect me or anyone I love. But you need an intervention before that happens!!

So that's why I have to hope for the UFO's, and let science possibly fix your minds.

Because otherwise, your imaginations will continue to skyrocket that you have to kill the non-believers, and then you will. And us peace-lovers are fucked.

Forum List

Back