"Unfathomable": Reporter Breaks Down Two Key Gaps In Police Response

He spoke the truth. The Governor now is a liar and trying to cover his ass. As the kids were dying he was preparing to make guns easier to get and promised this at the NRA Festival this coming weekend in Texas.
Come take them.

Statistics are not "generalizing". They are very valuable indicators of future actions or results. 19 out of 19 cops hid in the hallway for over 45 minutes while the shooter continued to shoot his gun in a room full of children and where children were shot and bleeding out.

This absolutely cries for the elimination of government police forces in their entirety - or, changes in training, procedures, and consequences, such that the public is assured that the environment has changed enough that the statistics no longer apply.
Training is always in need of improvement to keep up with criminal tactics, in that we agree. I called out the poster who blames ALL police for the actions of a department or specific individuals. Your attempt to morph my words is not surprising as is your schtick. Blaming all people in any occupation for the inactions and actions of specific individuals is like saying, “When I went to school all of my teachers were losers. Therefore, all teachers in all states must be losers.” That’s an ignorant ideology.

Last edited:
Training is always in need of improvement to keep up with criminal tactics, in that we agree. In no way was I referencing statistical data but calling out the poster who blames all police for the actions of a department or specific individuals. That’s like saying, when I went to school all of my teachers were losers. Therefore, all teachers in all states must be losers. That’s an ignorant ideology.
I was a TEACHER

Went through both
A SOFT LOCKDOWN
And
A HARD LOCKDOWN

Have YOU?

I was a TEACHER

Went through both
A SOFT LOCKDOWN
And
A HARD LOCKDOWN

Have YOU?
Don’t post to me. I allow up to 3 on my ignore list at any one time and it’s full. You know nothing about me and you never will.

For the few who might be interested in elaboration and accept claims made on the Internet as potentially valid, I’ve taught in 3 different school systems, the best fit being my current job. Just because I am a teacher, however, does not give me an eagle eye’s view for ALL schools and would never claim otherwise.

You're wrong. The facts are guns kill people, and all the excuses are lame.
Poison kills people
So does carbon monoxide
Don’t post to me. I allow up to 3 on my ignore list at any one time and it’s full. You know nothing about me and you never will.

For the few who might be interested in elaboration and accept claims made on the Internet as potentially valid, I’ve taught in 3 different school systems, the best fit being my current job. Just because I am a teacher, however, does not give me an eagle eye’s view for ALL schools and would never claim otherwise.

WHY ARE YOU LYING?

Last edited:
To be honest this is more consistent than what I am reading elsewhere on the forum. People who have bashed teachers for YEARS--not even trusting us to share the tiniest bits of personal information with kids, and want cameras on us all the time--suddenly in the last few days feel confident giving us GUNS and AMMO???

Sure
Is it your thoughts that we would qualify any faculty member to have concealed guns and ammo ???

I don't think you are that ignorant of the solutions or ideas being considered in it all right ?? Maybe I'm misinterpreting your word's, if so let me know.

Whose worse???

1. Police for not bothering to train employees, and hire on basis of who has the biggest ego to stroke?

2. The states and cities for funnelling school money into their pockets, instead of making schools a safe place?

3. Those in the White House who cultivate, propagate, and foster violence, death, and corrupt "police" ......while firing the honest ones, cutting sentences on heinously violent criminals, and reversing laws on the severity of punishments for the most heinous of criminals?

4. The taxpayers, sitting around bitching, whining, and crying about whats going on, instead of dragging those responsible out into the streets and hanging them from the nearest lamp post??

In this case clearly the school staff who failed to follow school policy are the main culprits.

Ss for the people claiming the AR-15 is 'only a .22' ....

Why do people say 5.56 or .223 Remington is basically a 22LR?​

223vs22lr-2.jpg

Let's see how many stoners can tell which is which.

Ss for the people claiming the AR-15 is 'only a .22' ....

Why do people say 5.56 or .223 Remington is basically a 22LR?​

223vs22lr-2.jpg

Let's see how many stoners can tell which is which.
If they say that then they must be ignorant.

So, you do believe that any gun is a living being that shoots people on its own (deep laughter in the background) thank you for clearing that up.

That seems to be your delusion you live under since rational people are focusing on the demographics of the Mass killer not on the lifeless metal and plastic guns are made of.

It seems that before guns were invented not born from ma and pa gun parents as you insinuate there were no murder, and everyone died of old age (harp strumming) in a blissful gun free leftist delusional world.

Meanwhile post one does a good job exposing the shoddy law enforcement response to a PREVENTABLE shooting spree which should be a major focus here since Guns don't do anything on its own.

So, you do believe that any gun is a living being that shoots people on its own (deep laughter in the background) thank you for clearing that up.

That seems to be your delusion you live under since rational people are focusing on the demographics of the Mass killer not on the lifeless metal and plastic guns are made of.

It seems that before guns were invented not born from ma and pa gun parents as you insinuate there were no murder, and everyone died of old age (harp strumming) in a blissful gun free leftist delusional world.
Except for the dentists

Strange how for over 200 years guns in this country have been easily accessible and none of these school started until a little over 20 years ago, but it must be the guns.

Strange how Switzerland has one of the highest gun ownership rates in Europe and they have an annual homicide rate of ZERO. Yes, zero. No shootings, no stabbings, no beating to death, no plowing through crowds with an automobile, but it must be the guns.

Strange how well into the 70s and even in some places early 80s schools still had rifle clubs where kids brought their shotguns to school, but nobody was ever shot. But it must be the guns......

Strange how for over 200 years guns in this country have been easily accessible and none of these school started until a little over 20 years ago, but it must be the guns.

Strange how Switzerland has one of the highest gun ownership rates in Europe and they have an annual homicide rate of ZERO. Yes, zero. No shootings, no stabbings, no beating to death, no plowing through crowds with an automobile, but it must be the guns.

Strange how well into the 70s and even in some places early 80s schools still had rifle clubs where kids brought their shotguns to school, but nobody was ever shot. But it must be the guns......
Wild Wild West

Forum List

Back