Unhinged Omarosa claims Trump covets daughter Ivanka

I don't know anything about this issue, but judging by what a creepy lowlife little slut this trump is, I wouldn't be surprised if he went after his daughter.

Where's the link for this shit???

Deny Trump saying it and I'll gladly provide my link.

If you're not even going to challenge the accuracy of the statements, then what is there to prove?
Hello!!!!

Asking for a link is a challenge, numbnuts.

And predictably, ignorant Trump sycophants insist that Trump didn't say any of it.

Shocker.

All Donald Trump's creepiest comments about his daughter Ivanka

Now come the excuses for why that creepy fuck said such deeply disturbing shit about his own daughter.

I didn't realize 'Family Values' among conservatives meant how hot you think your daughter's body is.
I noticed they cut off what led up to this statement in the video.
Doctored videos aren't convincing to anyone other than a hack.

So much for your claims that the statements never happened.

Keep denying, Trumpie. Its what you're good for.
Which statements?
The nasty comments by Howard Stern or the one about Trump saying he wouldn't date his daughter, because two can play this game.
I specifically heard Trump say he wouldn't date his daughter. I know that's not word for word how he said it, but neither is anything you dick heads have claimed either.

Deny Trump saying it and I'll gladly provide my link.

If you're not even going to challenge the accuracy of the statements, then what is there to prove?
Hello!!!!

And predictably, ignorant Trump sycophants insist that Trump didn't say any of it.

Shocker.

Now come the excuses for why that creepy fuck said such deeply disturbing shit about his own daughter.

I didn't realize 'Family Values' among conservatives meant how hot you think your daughter's body is.

Which statements?
The nasty comments by Howard Stern or the one about Trump saying he wouldn't date his daughter, because two can play this game.

The nasty comment by Howard Stern that Trump *agreed with*?

What father would agree that his daughter is a 'piece of ass'? Or say this loathsome shit about his own kid?

Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

What low-life would say this about his own daughter?

Hello!!!!

Shocker.

Which statements?

What father would agree that his daughter is a 'piece of ass'? Or say this loathsome shit about his own kid?

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

Muddy is in quicksand up to his ears - Toss him a rope won't ya? :)

Shocker.

Which statements?

Laughing....nope.

What creepy fuck would say this about his own daughter, Mud? What low life would agree that his own daughter is a 'piece of ass'?

Hello!!!!

Shocker.

Which statements?

There you go.......making an assumption.
Why didn't Trump scream at Howard Stern for supposedly insulting Ivanka??
Why didn't Trump shoot the bastard??

Well, for one.....Howard Stern is a very obnoxious person prone to that sort of thing, so this is something Trump knew going in. No point in making a big thing about it. I'm absolutely sure this wasn't the first time Donald Trump heard similar comments about Ivanka, so he could just blow it off or he could act like an angry father. He chose to blow it off.

Shocker.

Which statements?

I don't think 'assumption' means what you think it means. The word you're looking for is 'quote'. I quoted Trump.

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

What creepy fuck would agree that his own daughter was a 'piece of ass'? Or say this about their own kid?

What low life would say that about their own daughter, Mud?

Shocker.

Which statements?

Only in your mind.

Shocker.

Which statements?

Well, for one.....Howard Stern is a very obnoxious person prone to that sort of thing, so this is something Trump knew going in. No point in making a big thing about it. I'm absolutely sure this wasn't the first time Donald Trump heard similar comments about Ivanka, so he could just blow it off or he could act like an angry father. He chose to blow it off.

NO - He chose to AGREE!!

"Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

Omarosa married Michael Clarke Duncan of Green Mile fame. He died and Omarosa fought tooth and nail for everything he had, including the car he had bought for his mother.

That's who Omarosa is.

Really? wow...I didn't know that!
Yeah, that story goes on and on. They weren't even married, and the family claims not even engaged, when he changed his will in his weakened state and left almost everything to her. After his heart attack, when he was on life support, Omarosa was hiring lawyers and making claims for his stuff. A real winner.

Michael Clarke Duncan's Family -- We Want Omarosa Investigated

That shows a very ugly and greedy soul on Omarosa's part ...very sad.
Are you blind...so trump greedy? Bully? Sexual abuser? Cheater ? Liar ? Ugly? Obese ? Bad example?

Which statements?

I don't think 'assumption' means what you think it means. The word you're looking for is 'quote'. I quoted Trump.

What creepy fuck would agree that his own daughter was a 'piece of ass'? Or say this about their own kid?

You keep repeating the same quotes, but I don't see any links or videos that illustrate these quotes.

You still haven't produced the hot bod ref. Haven't seen it.
And apparently these so-called quotes were from as many as 3 different occasions, which means they were edited, all of the contextual content was conveniently removed.

Omarosa married Michael Clarke Duncan of Green Mile fame. He died and Omarosa fought tooth and nail for everything he had, including the car he had bought for his mother.

That's who Omarosa is.

Really? wow...I didn't know that!
Yeah, that story goes on and on. They weren't even married, and the family claims not even engaged, when he changed his will in his weakened state and left almost everything to her. After his heart attack, when he was on life support, Omarosa was hiring lawyers and making claims for his stuff. A real winner.

Michael Clarke Duncan's Family -- We Want Omarosa Investigated

That shows a very ugly and greedy soul on Omarosa's part ...very sad.
Are you blind...so trump greedy? Bully? Sexual abuser? Cheater ? Liar ? Ugly? Obese ? Bad example?
Yeah, Omarosa is just a very misunderstood Gold-digger.

Which statements?

You keep repeating the same quotes, but I don't see any links or videos that illustrate these quotes.

That's because you've ignored every link provided.....to both text and video sources. Anyone reviewing the thread can see the links. And yet, you still pretend that none of them exist.

Again, Mud.......your argument is desperate, willful ignorance. To ignore the creep as fuck things that Trump said about his own daughter and then pretend that because you ignore it, we must as well. So, um....

.....how is willful ignorance working out for you?

Again, what *sick fuck* says things like that about his own daughter?

Which statements?

NO - He chose to AGREE!!

OH, so you read minds now?

What am I thinking about now??

I'll give you three guesses.

Which statements?

NO - He chose to AGREE!!

OH, so you read minds now?

What am I thinking about now??

I'll give you three guesses.

Laughing.....its the quotes you're ignoring, Mud.

What sick fuck says those kind of things about his own daughter? Brags about how 'hot' she is, how she's got the 'best body', how if she wasn't his daughter he'd date her? Or agrees that his daughter was a 'piece of ass'?

Mud?

I don't know anything about this issue, but judging by what a creepy lowlife little slut this trump is, I wouldn't be surprised if he went after his daughter.
Well you see that's the only reason for this discussion.
Far as you're concerned Trump could be accused of anything and you'd believe it.
I wouldn't put it past him, considering his record.

Forum List

Back