Unhinged Omarosa claims Trump covets daughter Ivanka

Your breath stinks.

You've got Cheeto dust on your chin.
If you're gonna blow sperm bubbles at least turn your head first.

You're the one who is desperately ignoring Trump's own sick claims about his own daughter.

I'm just the one quoting him.

"Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

What sick fuck would say this about his own daughter, Mud?
No links?
All Donald Trump's creepiest comments about his daughter Ivanka
Seen it.

You've got Cheeto dust on your chin.

You're the one who is desperately ignoring Trump's own sick claims about his own daughter.

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

No links?
Seen it.

Then explain to us....

What sick fuck would say that about their own daughter? Or agree that their daughter is a 'piece of ass'?

No links?
Seen it.

Then explain to us....

What sick fuck would say that about their own daughter? Or agree that their daughter is a 'piece of ass'?
Repeating the same lie isn't a valid argument.

No links?
Seen it.

Then explain to us....

Laughing.....now quoting Trump is 'a lie'? Holy fuck, being a Trumpie is just a wasteland of desperate, willful ignorance.

Again, what low life says this about his own daughter?

Then explain to us....

Laughing.....now quoting Trump is 'a lie'? Holy fuck, being a Trumpie is just a wasteland of desperate, willful ignorance.

I see an alleged quote from 2003 on Howard Stern that you keep alluding to but totally ignore what he said supposedly later which was almost word for word, but an actual video attributed to him that is roughly the same only not as nasty as the shit you keep posting. He said:

On The Howard Stern Show, October 2006

Stern remarks that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever”, and asked if she has received breast implants. Trump engages in the discussion, saying she has not.

“She's actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump responds. “She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”

Then explain to us....

I see an alleged quote from 2003 on Howard Stern that you keep alluding to but totally ignore what he said supposedly later which was almost word for word, but an actual video attributed to him that is roughly the same only not as nasty as the shit you keep posting. He said she had a great figure. How terrible.

Links for each of these statements have been provided repeatedly:

You simply ignore them. And then insist that because you ignore them, none of it ever happened. Ladies and Gentleman....I give you a Trump supporter.

A
I wouldn't put it past him, considering his record.
That's my point.
What record BTW?
His sexual history stinks. His business history stinks. His life stinks. How much dirtier can a person be?
Your breath stinks.
You love your dirty whore that much??? Does he love you back? What has your affair with him been like? I think that you have very poor taste in men.
I think you're projecting, you nasty little potty-mouth.
Apparently you have a fondness for this class of people. You must love him a lot.

Then explain to us....

"Quoting trump is a lie." Haven't you seen that before? I have. They get very very upset when we hold the orange one's own words up to them.

Unhinged: Omarosa Claims Trump ‘Covets’ Daughter Ivanka
Disgraced former The Apprentice star Omarosa Manigault Newman claims in her upcoming book Unhinged that President Trump “covets” his daughter Ivanka.

------------------------------------------------------------

It is like a waiting line of next............... first Stormy D. now this idiot, and they all keep losing one after another thinks their story will trump the other ones's stories as if they are in compitition with each other.
Oh wait they are each one being paid off by a Soros, or Clinton lunatic in order to create distractions . The only ones distracted are their little blind sheep lol.

Trump himself has said that if she weren't his daughter, he'd date her.

That's creepy as fuck for a father to say about his daughter.
He obviously said it as a joke.
Course Democrat voters in Virginia think he was serious, cuz that's how they roll.
Yeah, sure, all fathers joke about having sex with or dating their daughters. Based on the posts I am reading this must be a common occurrence in conservative families.
I don't remember the time Trump joked about giving Ivanka the high hard one. He said "DATE".

Date where I come from means dinner and a movie. It doesn't mean bumping uglies.

A good father will take his daughter on a date to show her how a decent boy should act with her.

Disgraced former The Apprentice star Omarosa Manigault Newman claims in her upcoming book Unhinged that President Trump “covets” his daughter Ivanka.

It is like a waiting line of next............... first Stormy D. now this idiot, and they all keep losing one after another thinks their story will trump the other ones's stories as if they are in compitition with each other.
Oh wait they are each one being paid off by a Soros, or Clinton lunatic in order to create distractions . The only ones distracted are their little blind sheep lol.
We already knew that....because...........we pay attention.
I think Barack was diddling his daughters cuz they were always seen holding hands.

obama-hold-hands--a.jpg
a92a97352c602f53d694cb3c554364cb.jpg
3077EF3200000578-3411930-image-a-60_1453471177720.jpg
Of course you would think that because....you are you.

Course Democrat voters in Virginia think he was serious, cuz that's how they roll.

Isn't it fun watching these morons go off on something they totally made up and actually believe it.

Obama screwed MALIA in front of Michelle as she watch....... ( this would be true to them if it were Trump)

YOu want to see a pack of RABID DOGS oh insult their little bitch Obama. LOL

Yeah, sure, all fathers joke about having sex with or dating their daughters. Based on the posts I am reading this must be a common occurrence in conservative families.
It must be.....would explain a great deal.....

You have to look at who keeps asking the same question.
Why did they keep asking The Donald to comment on his daughter?
Because she's beautiful.
I'm still waiting for a link to Trump talking about fucking his daughter.

It must be.....would explain a great deal.....
Explain what?
You dirty minds?

When did he joke about having sex with his daughter??????

Then explain to us....

"Quoting trump is a lie." Haven't you seen that before? I have. They get very very upset when we hold the orange one's own words up to them.

Trump supporters get positively flustered when you accurately quote Trump back to them. And as Muddy demonstrated for us, insist that you're lying by accurately quoting Trump.

In their defense, Trump lies so often and so egregiously, its rather easy to quote him lying his ass off. So I can understand their confusion.

Trump loves Ivanka so much he bought her a boob job and a new nose

You have to look at who keeps asking the same question.
Why did they keep asking The Donald to comment on his daughter?
Because she's beautiful.
I'm still waiting for a link to Trump talking about fucking his daughter.

Laughing.....NO ONE asked Trump if he'd date his own daughter. NO ONE asked Trump if his daughter was 'hot' or 'had a great body'.

That was all Trump, being creepy as fuck about his own kid.

What kind of sick fuck agrees that his own daughter is a 'piece of ass'?

I don't remember the time Trump joked about giving Ivanka the high hard one. He said "DATE".

Date where I come from means dinner and a movie. It doesn't mean bumping uglies.

A good father will take his daughter on a date to show her how a decent boy should act with her.

I wouldn't any daughter of mine going with anywhere with Mr. 'Grab them by the Pussy'.

I wouldn't any daughter of mine going with anywhere with Mr. 'Grab them by the Pussy'.
Apparently, the women Trump was saying would let you do that didn't have fathers to tell them they didn't have to put up with that just because a guy was rich and famous, like the waitresses in Ted Kennedy's waitress sandwiches.

Forum List

Back