Union County social services supervisor charged with intentional child abuse

The system is broken- no doubt. As someone who has extensive experience with social services/foster care, children are often placed with families who want to monetarily gain from being foster parents and thus are abusive themselves. Social workers tend to be people who have no real grasp on reality, and care little for the family they interfere with. I personally have no use for them.

The system is broken that's what happens with Institutional power.

The system is broken- no doubt. As someone who has extensive experience with social services/foster care, children are often placed with families who want to monetarily gain from being foster parents and thus are abusive themselves. Social workers tend to be people who have no real grasp on reality, and care little for the family they interfere with. I personally have no use for them.

What, implosion? Not necessary. If you trim the fat it won't collapse under it's own weight. The foundation and inner frame is solid if you don't Swiss Cheese it all to maggotwood;)

What, implosion? Not necessary. If you trim the fat it won't collapse under it's own weight. The foundation and inner frame is solid if you don't Swiss Cheese it all to maggotwood;)

Institutional power is controlled by economic power, the system should be non-profit imo.

Institutional power is controlled by economic power, the system should be non-profit imo.

Ideally I agree but unfortunately that only really works with church groups and with the war against Christianity the secularists have whittled down the income of many churches and are actively diverting the churches attention(finances) towards defense and not charity.

This was all the domain of the church years ago for better or worse and now that the state has become thew new religion it now wishes dominate every aspect of life like the church of centuries past;) and it will only do the bare minimum just to maintain basic civil order and reduce(redirect) the overhead to certain pocketses;)

"Christians" usually actually care or they wouldn't really Christians now would they? But the state could be damned. They don't give a s#$%. They are only in it for themselves and their employees(goons) consistently prove it.

Ideally I agree but unfortunately that only really works with church groups and with the war against Christianity the secularists have whittled down the income of many churches and are actively diverting the churches attention(finances) towards defense and not charity.

This was all the domain of the church years ago for better or worse and now that the state has become thew new religion it now wishes dominate every aspect of life like the church of centuries past;) and it will only do the bare minimum just to maintain basic civil order and reduce(redirect) the overhead to certain pocketses;)

"Christians" usually actually care or they wouldn't really Christians now would they? But the state could be damned. They don't give a s#$%. They are only in it for themselves and their employees(goons) consistently prove it.

Non-profit social work can be shared by christian groups, and humanists it is just my opinion but I don't think it should be part of the government.

Non-profit social work can be shared by christian groups, and humanists it is just my opinion but I don't think it should be part of the government.

Real Humanists share alot more in common with Real Christians than most people are aware of but I agree. the gov is at best a useful intermediary concerning the relations with foreign entities and a healthy and coordinated national defense. All else is fat that could be put to more efficient use fueling a healthy private marketplace which couldn't survive massive negative opinion ratings if it weren't supplying the product that it had been advertising and had built up a demand for....

Being handcuffed was bad enough, but what was the deal with the dead chicken?

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly

Too few humans act without profit. In fact, altruism is more of a mythology. However, I would agree that bureaucracy implodes under its own weight. Trimming its fat..? a liposuction would be more like it.

I am wondering about the dead chicken as well. What is the purpose of that?

I was just reading about the Knockout Game and now this. There is just plain evil around. We are living in a scary time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back