Union members more productive than NonUnion Scabs

Now I know this will all come at a great shock for the cons, but this exaplains by going Union is superior to hiring wino scabs. I just keep blowing those con-myths!

"Productivity is a term most people throw around pretty freely these days. But when we use it, we back it up with proof," said Steve Lamb, executive vice president of MCA Chicago. "Union workers receive extensive training and so incur fewer injuries and lawsuits. Their quality workmanship results in greater productivity and timely results, and that adds up to savings.":clap2:

According to the study, the average Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) apprenticeship program:

-registers relatively few apprentices,
-produces more cancellations than graduations,
-enrolls a small proportion of female and minority apprentices, and
-provides training in a narrower range of crafts.
-Union apprenticeship programs, on the other hand, enroll and graduate the majority of
-construction apprentices, including the majority of female and minority apprentices.

The study states: "The hundreds of millions of dollars the union sector spends annually on apprenticeship and training programs produces the skilled workers vital to the construction industry's future."

Department of Labor records from 36 states show that union programs have enrolled 72 percent of construction apprentices since 1989, and have enrolled almost three times as many minorities and over four times as many women as non-union programs.

Union vs. Non-Union: Training Is Key Factor to Worker Productivity

You're obviously out of touch or better yet know nothing about this subject, we spent 5 to 10 times as much in the Chicago market for the same quality work we had in Texas.....

Find something you know more about, because on this subject you're out of your league.....

The union itself has no problem hiring lower cost non-union workers:

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Union Hires Non-Union Workers at Minimum Wage to Protest a Company Hiring Non-Union Workers

Union Hires Non-Union Workers at Minimum Wage to Protest a Company Hiring Non-Union Workers

Once again truth is funnier and stranger than fiction. Please consider To Protest Hiring of Nonunion Help, Union Hires Nonunion Pickets

Billy Raye, a 51-year-old unemployed bike courier, is looking for work.

Fortunately for him, the Mid-Atlantic Regional Council of Carpenters is seeking paid demonstrators to march and chant in its current picket line outside the McPherson Building, an office complex here where the council says work is being done with nonunion labor.

"For a lot of our members, it's really difficult to have them come out, either because of parking or something else," explains Vincente Garcia, a union representative who is supervising the picketing.

In California, one group is offering to pay $10 and up per hour to activists to hold signs in demonstrations against foam cups and plastic bags.

In Atlanta, Timothy Baker, a 40-year-old unemployed warehouse worker, says his money-making strategy has been to walk picket lines for $8.50 an hour for the Southeastern Carpenters Regional Council. "It's something to do until you find something better."

The union's Mr. Garcia sees no conflict in a union that insists on union labor hiring nonunion people to protest the hiring of nonunion labor.

He says the pickets are not only about "union issues" but also about fair wages and benefits for American workers. By hiring the unemployed, "we are also giving back to the community a bit," he says.​

Look at the gall of these unions, hiring non-union picketers while cannibalizing members of their own union.

Read that hypocrite's last statement again "by hiring the unemployed we are giving back to the community".

We would not have as many pending state layoffs if the hypocrites were truly interested in helping unemployment or helping the community instead of preying on communities, incessantly whining for higher taxes.

Now I know this will all come at a great shock for the cons, but this exaplains by going Union is superior to hiring wino scabs. I just keep blowing those con-myths!

"Productivity is a term most people throw around pretty freely these days. But when we use it, we back it up with proof," said Steve Lamb, executive vice president of MCA Chicago. "Union workers receive extensive training and so incur fewer injuries and lawsuits. Their quality workmanship results in greater productivity and timely results, and that adds up to savings.":clap2:

According to the study, the average Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) apprenticeship program:

-registers relatively few apprentices,
-produces more cancellations than graduations,
-enrolls a small proportion of female and minority apprentices, and
-provides training in a narrower range of crafts.
-Union apprenticeship programs, on the other hand, enroll and graduate the majority of
-construction apprentices, including the majority of female and minority apprentices.

The study states: "The hundreds of millions of dollars the union sector spends annually on apprenticeship and training programs produces the skilled workers vital to the construction industry's future."

Department of Labor records from 36 states show that union programs have enrolled 72 percent of construction apprentices since 1989, and have enrolled almost three times as many minorities and over four times as many women as non-union programs.

Union vs. Non-Union: Training Is Key Factor to Worker Productivity

You're obviously out of touch or better yet know nothing about this subject, we spent 5 to 10 times as much in the Chicago market for the same quality work we had in Texas.....

Find something you know more about, because on this subject you're out of your league.....

Oh, another know it all from texas, who has sunbleached scalp and boiled brains, talking about how he planted a rose in Texas and had to break the ice in Chicago. Typical dumb ass and should be ignored. Continues....................:lol:

There you have it folks, the scabs couldn't find an argument against Union being more productive. They were all Losers, and can't say it wasn't fun burning their ass in the flames. Now what you see in common here is everyone was spouting some kind of bullshit, and didn't have a clue what they were talking about, could not provide a reference, could not add a citation, nada. That is typical of cons because they are Losers.

Last edited:
Unions cause it

No they don't. Why would they want work going overseas? You are being illogical again.

idiot jobs leave America the people stay here. fucking idiot.

There you have it folks, the scabs couldn't find an argument against Union being more productive. They were all Losers, and can't say it wasn't fun burning their ass in the flames. Now what you see in common here is everyone was spouting some kind of bullshit, and didn't have a clue what they were talking about, could not provide a reference, could not add a citation, nada. That is typical of cons because they are Losers.

No they are not. Jus counting

Beats the endless stream of Rightwing Palin threads.

Most Palin threads are started by those on the left. Just saying...
No they are not. Jus counting

we are still waiting for YOUR proof, something you still havent provided

dipshit

No they don't. Why would they want work going overseas? You are being illogical again.

Because of you the next union person I work with I am going to knock his fucking lights out. Then we shall see how his healthcare coverage and union perks will take care of him and his familky while he's in the hospital.

This study does much to support calls for extensive targeted training with demanding qualifications

it doesn't support the conclusion you seem to want it to

I beg your pardon...........

TITLE: "Union members more productive than NonUnion Scabs "

"Their quality workmanship results in greater productivity"

Bullshit, brother!

I spent a lot of my long legal career working in Labor and Employment. I've seen up close and personal what scaggy union members do and how unions operate. They "protect" lazy scum bags over some bogus matter that doesn't mean crap; verbal warnings and written warnings and then when the jackass is fired and files suit the National Labor Relations Board is the taxpayer funded legal counsel for the union and the scum bag. I've seen lawyers for the defense (the employer, who by the way, pays its own legal fees and costs) jack up NLRB lawyers who wouldn't know a labor law if it jumped up and bit them in the ass. And in most cases the NLRB and unions lose these lawsuits.

All of this "jockeying for position" costs the employer, legal fees paid by employers, stupid union contracts, and all the other stuff ad up to consumers paying more for their product. Employers could do a hell of a lot more and better for their employees if they didn't pay out the note for union bullshit.

The union upper yuckety-yuks benefit from more union dues than anybody else. Their pockets are filled to the brim.

As for the non-union scabs ... good for them. When a strike is called the employer can permanently replace every union member on the picket line - and they should.

another perspective:
the line you do not cross

personally, it depends on whether the complaint that triggers the strike is valid

Nope.

Funny, you're the only one thats not seeing it though.

But I'm sure every single other poster is wrong, and you're right :thup:

That must be the case. Does that mean they lost their grip on reality? Seeing it is cons, I would tend to agree with that assumption.

JB isn't a con. Neither is goldcatt. And I'm only a con if you insist on a modern day binary con/lib linear axis.

You've had your ass handed to you. Multiple times. By people across the political spectrum.

wait... did he just call me a conservative?

:lol:

Because of you the next union person I work with I am going to knock his fucking lights out. Then we shall see how his healthcare coverage and union perks will take care of him and his familky while he's in the hospital.
seriously, that wouldnt be wise
why hold someone other than this dipshit responsible for his actions and words

seriously, that wouldnt be wise
why hold someone other than this dipshit responsible for his actions and words

I don't like union members anyway it will be fun.

Wow, what hatred for unions. I was a CWA union member for 36 yrs., and my productivity, which was covered monthly by my supervisor, was always at least equal or above the top producer in my group, more often than not, I was the top producer. This had nothing to do with being a union member, it was my work ethic. This was the way I was raised, unfortunately, many people are not. In all those years, I was never told by the union to slow down on my work, not saying it never happened, but not my experience. I smoke, but was never told I could get extra breaks , in fact the opposite. I can only speak for myself, and I worked for Verizon. I walked quite a few picket lines, and while I really don't like the term "scab", I did see quite a few people that crossed the picket line to work while we were on strike, leave with the back seat of their cars filled with snacks from the vending machines that were
open to them (didn't have to pay) . I heared them brag, after we returned to work, about all the overtime pay they made, not doing much, and all the free stuff. Decent people, right? Nothing like taking advantage. I'm in Virginia, which has a right to work law, no problem with that, until the non-union workers, go whining to the union when they need help, and the union has to help them. I worked with someone that was absent more than she was at work, and when she was finally suspended, had the union represent her in a grievance, received back pay, and the suspension was removed from her record. She never payed union dues, but like many others, had the union bail her out when she was in trouble. We were a small group, and everytime someone was not on the job, the rest of us had to take up the slack. I worked over many days and did not get paid overtime, I did not put in for it, I considered it part of my job. Those of you who say union members are slackers, can kiss my butt. The non union members in my office were the ones who slacked off, and then relied on the union to bail them out. It must be nice not to pay union dues, but still be protected by the union. I wasn't raised to expect something for nothing, like so many people feel entitled to today. I didn't agree with everthing my union did (like supporting Obama), but I took the good with the bad, and the good outweighed the bad. It is so stupid for anyone to group all union workers together and say they all are slackers, or worse, when in my experience (many different jobs, and locations throughout the years) the opposite is true. I was a damn hard worker, and I really take offense at some of the comments that have been made here. I would put my work ethic against anyone here, anyday, anytime.

Nobody wants to see jobs go overseas.
Unions cause it

Yes they did. They priced their union members right out of the market and drove companies and jobs right out of the country
Yes... we should all just stfu and get back in the sweatshops...

repeal the clean air

20091020luguang01.jpg

and water
20091020luguang05.jpg

acts, too!

we
20091020luguang12.jpg

must be
20091020luguang14.jpg

more friendly
20091020luguang16.jpg

to business