United Airlines Dragging Incident.Can You Imagine If It Was Hillary Clinton Or Mike Tyson?

Apparently this ex-doctor had a checkered past. David Dao: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Oh....and he wasn't removed once but twice. The first time he was dragged out and he was turned lose but then he ran back into the cabin with blood all over his face after bashing into an armrest.
This guy had lost his license to practice for 10 years because of illegally prescribing painkillers. He would have served 2 years but got probation instead. His medical training came from a school in Vietnam.

"The man who was forcibly dragged off of an overbooked United Airlines flight has been identified as David Dao, a doctor, professional poker player and father of five originally from Vietnam who was once convicted of trading drugs for sex as part of a downfall that derailed his medical career."

1-eca60fd26b.jpg

2-d64a7290b2.jpg

Oh so here we go, discredit the victim so that these CREEPS FROM united Airlines can good good.
Just trying to fill in the blanks the MSM neglected to fill. Fox is repeating this story every 5 mins. Turns out not only is Mr. Dao a baby but he's also a lying sack of shit.

Why would this be REMOTELY relevant, dumbass?
The guy gave a false excuse. He lied.
He exhibited antisocial behavior.
Any questions?

Jesus you're dumb. How does any of this refute the fact that he's a paying customer on the plane who had not acted in a way to warrant being removed?

Apparently this ex-doctor had a checkered past. David Dao: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Oh....and he wasn't removed once but twice. The first time he was dragged out and he was turned lose but then he ran back into the cabin with blood all over his face after bashing into an armrest.
This guy had lost his license to practice for 10 years because of illegally prescribing painkillers. He would have served 2 years but got probation instead. His medical training came from a school in Vietnam.

"The man who was forcibly dragged off of an overbooked United Airlines flight has been identified as David Dao, a doctor, professional poker player and father of five originally from Vietnam who was once convicted of trading drugs for sex as part of a downfall that derailed his medical career."

1-eca60fd26b.jpg

2-d64a7290b2.jpg

Oh so here we go, discredit the victim so that these CREEPS FROM united Airlines can good good.
Just trying to fill in the blanks the MSM neglected to fill. Fox is repeating this story every 5 mins. Turns out not only is Mr. Dao a baby but he's also a lying sack of shit.

Any questions?

Jesus you're dumb. How does any of this refute the fact that he's a paying customer on the plane who had not acted in a way to warrant being removed?
What gave you the impression that he didn’t?
He was asked politely at first. He refused. He was then told politely that he had no choice. He became irate.
The plane could not leave the gate with an irate passenger on board.
Passengers do not dictate what rules they will or will not obey.
Go ahead and try this on any filght and see what happens to you.

Any questions?

He was asked politely at first. He refused. He was then told politely that he had no choice. He became irate.

LMAO, slyly leave out the REASON he was irate, i.e. he was a paying customer being told to leave for no reason.

You're a fucking moron, or a purposefully lying troll.

I absolutely will try this on my next flight. His settlement will probably be well worth it. Carpe diem, bitch! That $800 voucher will now be a six-figure settlement. How'd that work out for you, United?

LMAOOOOOOO

Any questions?

LMAO, slyly leave out the REASON he was irate, i.e. he was a paying customer being told to leave for no reason.

I absolutely will try this on my next flight. His settlement will probably be well worth it. Carpe diem, bitch! That $800 voucher will now be a six-figure settlement. How'd that work out for you, United?

LMAOOOOOOO
We both know the reason and it is no excuse.

But like the typical shitforbrains liberal you always take the most adverse position to generate a negative response.

It's a shame because your trollish behavior is just pissing all over that picture you use in your avi. Pat Tillman would never act like this spoiled asshole did.

Try it.....and Fuck off

1-eca60fd26b.jpg

2-d64a7290b2.jpg

Was he really the "victim"?
United handled this really poorly, but United didn't make this guy scream like a fucking two year old.

Seems like a victim to me

Being forced to give up a seat you had paid for and were occupying, being unable to met your commitments the following morning.....all because of United's incompetence

Over-booking should be outlawed, but it's their plane, and one way or another it appears some passengers were going to be removed. What about the others that were taken off, did they act like two year olds throwing a tantrum?
Probably not. They likely took the news like adults, and made the best of a bad situation unlike this felon that threw the screaming fit.

LOL Look at you bowing to your corporate overlords like the good Pleb you are.

"Oh please, rape us harder, corporate masters! And you, too, Trump! You want us to fork over $3.5M per weekend so you can golf while you promised to work in the WH every day? Please do! I have $1200 in savings but I want to give it to yooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu, My Cheeto-colored hero! MMMMMmmmmm I love when you dick me in the ass sooooooo hard!"

I'm not defending United. They fucked up, their stock has dropped $900 million so far. They are paying a super-heavy price for their stupidity.

I'm simply saying, this guy could have acted like an adult, and made the best out of a bad situation. Instead his little girl-like screams are all thst's going to be remembered.

What a bunch of no life hil hating Christian rubes.
Get a life folks. And an education I bet

So...who won?

The guy who wouldn't let United bully him into surrendering his seat for peanuts and ended up with a bloody mouth

or United who destroyed their reputation for customer service just to move employees at the cheapest possible cost

The screamer won. He's no doubt now going to collect millions for making a fool of himself.

Any questions?

LMAOOOOOOO
We both know the reason and it is no excuse.

But like the typical shitforbrains liberal you always take the most adverse position to generate a negative response.

It's a shame because your trollish behavior is just pissing all over that picture you use in your avi. Pat Tillman would never act like this spoiled asshole did.

Try it.....and Fuck off

The reason is "no excuse"?

Uh, no. When I pay for and schedule a flight, I expect that the flight will take me where I want to go, when I want to go there, barring circumstances beyond the control of the company. That's called a social contract. It's called a business contract.

The company fucked up, and wanted its customers to pay for that fuck up. Instead, the customer made the AIRLINE pay, and pay dearly they will.

We might read more than 2 words of your 2 nd grade drivel if you knew the def of liberal.
No Latin in high school genius?

Any questions?

LMAOOOOOOO

You'll try it? You mean throw a tantrum like a two year old who needs a nap?

So...who won?

The guy who wouldn't let United bully him into surrendering his seat for peanuts and ended up with a bloody mouth

or United who destroyed their reputation for customer service just to move employees at the cheapest possible cost

The screamer won. He's no doubt now going to collect millions for making a fool of himself.

He's going to collect millions because a corporation fucked up, MASSIVELY. Not because of anything this guy did.

1-eca60fd26b.jpg

2-d64a7290b2.jpg

Any questions?

No one volunteered to leave, so they had to draw names. He could have acted like the others and made the best of a lousy situation, instead he threw a tantrum.

Any questions?

LMAOOOOOOO

You'll try it? You mean throw a tantrum like a two year old who needs a nap?

No, meaning if United or any other airline tells me I have to get off to accommodate an overbooking, I'll refuse. Let them try and fucking drag me off, injure me in the process, and then allow me an early retirement.

You're focusing on all the wrong things. But I get it. Trumpanzees aren't known for critical thinking.

Any questions?

No one volunteered to leave, so they had to draw names. He could have acted like the others and made the best of a lousy situation, instead he threw a tantrum.

You have to be clinically retarded to defend the corporation in this case. So, naturally, you do.

Is it a coincidence it's only rightwing Trumpanzees defending United?

"All Hail Corporations!"

So...who won?

He's going to collect millions because a corporation fucked up, MASSIVELY. Not because of anything this guy did.

Are the others that left going to collect millions? No, guess they should have thrown a hissy fit like this two year old did.

So...who won?

Are the others that left going to collect millions? No, guess they should have thrown a hissy fit like this two year old did.

Were they physically abused by police at the behest of the Corporate Slaveholders?

Any questions?

You have to be clinically retarded to defend the corporation in this case. So, naturally, you do.

Is it a coincidence it's only rightwing Trumpanzees defending United?

"All Hail Corporations!"

Hey dumbass, I'm not defending them. They should outlaw over booking, and if something else creates a situation like this, the airlines should have to pay much more for inconveniencing passengers who are forced off.

Lets all act like adults first however.

So...who won?

Were they physically abused by police at the behest of the Corporate Slaveholders?

Apparently not, or there would be viral video everywhere.

Forum List

Back