United Negro College Fund

Redskins, racist.

Negro, just fine and dandy.

I guess cause whitey is not running the term negro is just fine.

Of course, blacks who run it I'm sure are not uncle Tom Republicans, otherwise the name negro would be taken from the organization.

This just goes to prove that those on the left are clinically insane.

You cannot say "negro", you racist!

You know you are right. To say the name negro, or use it as the name of an organization, I must be black and left winged. Once I become both of these things I'm bullet proof and can preach to the rest of society about being racist.

Sorry, my bad.

Ok, why is there this seven minute hip work out video on this thread? With a White girl? The USMB is rather confusing at times. I can't stop this damned thing. I would gladly give a kidney to the United negro college fund right about now...

Wonder what they'd call a Negro who was walking around with a kidney donated by a white person?

If trying to excel in the classroom is 'acting white' there must be a derogatory word or phrase for a black person processing their waste products through a white person's kidney.

So? All that proves is you don't know what racism is.

The far left has no clue what it is either, but doe snot stop them from using at will when they are programmed to use it.

Apparently the word negro is not racist, but Redskins is racist? :lol:

When are you white people going to stop whining about what terms other people may use? If it does not apply to you mind your own business. If you are white you shouldn't be saying negro or redskin unless given permission.

Forum List

Back