United Stupid of America" Sarah Palin's America!!!

Me dear nothing but a shit stirring little troll

when you become a Mayor, then Governor and run for the position of Vice President of this country...come and let know

until then you stay that club that's untied in stupid..you fit right in

So now the righties will post a bunch of videos of "dumb liberals" and the thread will become non-stop personal insults and name-calling with precisely zero (0) substance. As usual.

Yawn. I hope we can get past this stuff one day.

right on cue, Meistard posts a partisan hack of a post :lol:

Last edited:
Another childish thread by guno, not sure what he or she has to prove, I believe most of us already believe he or she is a moron, guno doesn't need to keep proving it.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

So now the righties will post a bunch of videos of "dumb liberals" and the thread will become non-stop personal insults and name-calling with precisely zero (0) substance. As usual.

Yawn. I hope we can get past this stuff one day.

right on cue, Meistard posts a partisan hack of a post :lol:

Of course, it's the way this board works, darlin'. :D
Oh by the way, I hope you've seen your very own thread in the flame zone.

spam-alert.gif

Liberals are still but hurt over Palin being right about Russia.

Yes, they are. And they probably didn't like her throwing Holder's words back at him when she responded to his call for gun owners to wear bracelets. She said, "You don't want to go there, Buddy!"

So, since they can't debate or admit that she hit the nail on the head numerous times and made their messiah look stupid, they show their "special" brand of tolerance and attack.

I guess Guano didn't get the memo!

You only get straight time for posting anti-woman hate on weekdays and Saturdays. For time-and-a-half you're supposed to wait for Sunday or, for double time, wait for MLK's birthday.

Good lord. The show's doing so bad they're not even publishing the ratings???

Guno,
The definition of insanity, or in this case stupidity, is repeating the same process, or act, and expecting a different outcome. So your point is what, something we hadn't already discovered about you?

I don't need to put up a video. What was the name of that democrat senator, who said that he was afraid of sending alot of troops to Guam, because Guam might tip over? Lol, that is a chosen democrat representative.

Come on wingnuts these are your people! Be Proud!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back