🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Univ. of Kansas prof says kids of NRA members should be SHOT!!!

I'm not an NRA member , but I am a member of GUN OWNERS of AMERICA.

Will any of you fanatics be popping around to murder my kids anytime soon?

Let me know, I will cook something nice.

I told the normal 3-4 asshats on the forum same thing.

I'll leave the light on for them

:welcome:

-Geaux

[MENTION][/MENTION]
His point is valid. When the sons & daughters of gun nutters get slaughtered by mass murderers whose easy access to guns assisted in their blood-soaked act, their attitude changes.

It's another version of "there are no atheists in fox holes".

Listen gun nutters. Australia, Canada and the UK all have strict gun control and far less gun violence. If we adopt some version of their laws, we will have less gun violence.

It's your fault that we have so much gun violence.

UK.
10 mass shootings between 1909 and 1997.
1997 the firearms act pretty much banned firearms for all but the ruling classes.
Since then the UK has enjoyed
close to a 10 fold increase in mass shootings, none by the ruling classes.
It's your fault that we have gun free zones where nutters can kill safe in the knowledge that they have unarmed victims.

There are more gun owners per capita in Canada than the USA .

Last edited:
This dude should be arrested for making terrorist threats. There is no doubt a double standard when it comes to what liberals get away with when running their mouths as compared to normal people

Liberalism is a disease.

-Geaux.

He made a clear threat to commit a mass killing.

If a 17 year old school kid said the same thing, it would be jail time!!

Ask those folks getting beat down in the streets during UK riots last year if they wished they had a gun.
That's what happens when criminals don't have to worry about who's armed

-Geaux

His point is valid. When the sons & daughters of gun nutters get slaughtered by mass murderers whose easy access to guns assisted in their blood-soaked act, their attitude changes.

Listen gun nutters. Australia, Canada and the UK all have strict gun control and far less gun violence. If we adopt some version of their laws, we will have less gun violence.

America has this little thing called the Second Amendment.

BTW in Canada we just finally got rid of our billion dollar boondoggle known as a national gun registry.

It prevented no gun deaths and cost the taxpayers millions upon millions of dollars.

Gun nutters always vomit about the 2nd amend. What well regulated militia was Adam Lanza in again? Refresh my memory. It seems to have slipped my mind.

Listen, in the US, guns are ubiquitous, and so is gun violence. In countries where guns are strictly regulated, gun violence is far rarer. This is not some amazing coincidence.

You mean like Russia and South Africa? How about Mexico?

America has this little thing called the Second Amendment.

BTW in Canada we just finally got rid of our billion dollar boondoggle known as a national gun registry.

It prevented no gun deaths and cost the taxpayers millions upon millions of dollars.

Gun nutters always vomit about the 2nd amend. What well regulated militia was Adam Lanza in again? Refresh my memory. It seems to have slipped my mind.

Listen, in the US, guns are ubiquitous, and so is gun violence. In countries where guns are strictly regulated, gun violence is far rarer. This is not some amazing coincidence.

Why don't you jet off to those utopia locations? But remember, you are 12x more likely to die outside the borders of the USA by homicide doing so.

-Geaux

how do you know they havent?....are you now going to say no parent of any kids ever shot did not own guns?.....

Oh my! The PC police strike again! How awwwwful. I may just get the vapors!

You really are the dumbest mother fucker on these boards.

just wanted to say that.

Ya think? I don't think you actually believe that. I think you are a wee bit upset that I am keenly aware of nutter hypocrisy and make note of it whenever I can.

I think you are actually impressed and wish you had me on your side. Of course, that is silly. Intelligent people only go to your side when they have extreme inferiority complexes or have major struggles with being snarky, greedy fuckers.

Now....I will give you an opportunity to be honest and name at least one person on these boards who you believe is dumber than me. Go ahead......set the record straight.
shootspeeders.....

Where again does the second insist that one must be a member of a well regulated militia to be allowed to own a firearm?

Define "Well regulated" in the terms understood by those who wrote the constitution?

Betcha can't!

Perhaps someone you love should be (retroactively) aborted. Then you might change your mind about abortion.

Did anyone note the irony of a thread condemning the desire to shoot people

started by a poster called Shoot Speeders,

which in case you don't follow this inmate's rants, literally refers to his desire that people who drive too fast

be SHOT!!!!

priceless
Your pathetic attempt at deflection aside, do you have any comment about the oh-so-tolerant liberal in the OP wishing death upon children?

No?

Of course you don't. No enemies on the left.

Fanatics do what fanatics do!!
It's normal for fanatical liberal totalitarians of the Obamacult to make death threats against non cult members, their spouses and children ,
Usually these threats include rape and torture.
It's just liberals being liberals.

It's why the second was written!!

Gun Crime Soars in England Where Guns Are Banned - Katie Pavlich
Gun Crime 'Out of Control' Despite Strict Australia Laws
Canadian cities largely safe but rising gun violence ?disturbing? - Canada - CBC News

You were saying?

Yo, check your stats, or someone will do it for you and make you look, like, you know, simple.

If a conservative prof called for kids to be shot, it would be headline news and the prof would be instantly fired.

Not a nice thing to say, BUT - I think that what he means is that if a child of an NRA member was shot and killed in a mass shooting, that is when something would be done about guns. He thinks nothing will happen until the NRA are personally affected by a mass shooting.

The whole country shouldn't be punished for the acts of a few
Freedom is not CHEAP

Dumb ass, we are being punished for the acts of the NRA. Their lobbying has created a situation where any crazy can have war weapons. And the mass shootings are evidence of the results of the policy that they have dictated.

Not a nice thing to say, BUT - I think that what he means is that if a child of an NRA member was shot and killed in a mass shooting, that is when something would be done about guns. He thinks nothing will happen until the NRA are personally affected by a mass shooting.

Freedom is not CHEAP

Dumb ass, we are being punished for the acts of the NRA. Their lobbying has created a situation where any crazy can have war weapons. And the mass shootings are evidence of the results of the policy that they have dictated.

Bullshit.
You are a liar.
The NRA is in favor of sensible gun laws.

Gun control: What can America learn from Britain? | The FactCheck Blog | The FactCheck Blog

But he could be right about shootings in America, depending on which set of statistics you prefer to use.

There were 11,078 firearms homicides in 2010, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

The FBI puts the figure for that year much lower at 8,874 – a number which has been seized on by Piers’s critics – but the bureau’s records depend on voluntary contributions and may not be as comprehensive.

As far as the “35 gun murders in Britain” line goes, Piers has got this wrong. The Home Office recorded 60 shooting homicides in England and Wales in 2010/11. The average is 62 a year over the last 15 years.

Allow for population difference and we get a gun murder rate of about 0.1 per 100,000 people in England and Wales.

In America the rate is about 3.6 per 100,000 or about 2.9 per 100,000 if you prefer to use the FBI figures. The gun murder rate is 33 or 27 times higher in America, depending on where you get your data.

LOL. So, if the gun murder rate in Britain soared by 35%, that would mean that they had about 85 murders last year, rather than the 62 that has been the average over 15 years. Our murder rate, by population, is at least 27 times greater than that of Great Britian. And we are ranked #37 in health care in the world. Boy, now ain't them some numbers to be proud of!

Freedom is not CHEAP

Bullshit.
You are a liar.

LIKE HELL! The NRA is in favor of huge profits for the gun manufactures. And care about nothing else.

The countries you mention have overwhelmingly white populations, fairly well educated, a middle-class, with Judeo-Christian values. We have 40,000,000 "africans" and 12,000,000 criminal aliens from central america and mexico living with us. Take a look at our prisons and you'll see a good case for gun ownership. Those countries have been disarmed by their leftist governments, not because they're violent, but because they could be disarmed. Because they wouldn't be violent about losing their gun rights. Australia for instance is experiencing what a disarmed public goes through from criminals who laugh at gun confiscation.

What I always tell folks frightened of firearms is this scenario. You're awakened in the middle of the night from the sound of glass breaking. Your dog goes down the stairs to investigate, barks, then yelps and falls quiet. The next thing you hear are heavy boots climbing the stairs toward your bedroom door. It's you and him, nobody else. The cops can't get there in time, your neighbor can't get there in time, your dog is no longer alive. Now what? If you don't have a firearm, the next few minutes of your life will probably be your last. It hurts getting killed.....he might take his time doing it because he knows you've chosen not to fight back. OR you could use your God-given right to protect yourself and lay your hand on a firearm. Simple choice.... you can quiver and beg for your life like Velvtacheese here, or send the invader in the hallway to the morgue and live to tell the tale.

Last edited:

Bullshit.
You are a liar.

LIKE HELL! The NRA is in favor of huge profits for the gun manufactures. And care about nothing else.

Hostile characters like you always have an old shotgun in the closet or your dad's revolver in a drawer....who you think you're kidding....you talk this shit but you'd shoot an intruder. Hell, you've probably thought about shooting a lot of folks in your life. You're probably more apt to do something violent toward another person than any NRA member here and you know it. Maybe you're afraid of guns because you know you could go off your rocker like before...you have haven't you? :eusa_eh:

Yep. Criminals don't care about laws...Its baffling that politicians either don't understand that or really just don't care. They want control over the citizens however possible...

so we just shouldn't have any laws then, right?
The 2nd amendment is the law and the ONLY law we need.
Looks like this jerk just got his walking papers

-Geaux

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ku-pro...172314710.html

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) -- A University of Kansas journalism professor was placed on indefinite administrative leave Friday for a tweet he wrote about the Navy Yard shootings which said, "blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters."

David W. Guth, an associate professor of journalism, made the comment on Twitter after Monday's shootings in Washington, D.C., in which 13 people died, including the gunman. The tweet didn't attract much attention until Campus Reform.org posted a story Thursday, sparking a social media backlash that's spilled over into some state lawmakers calling for his dismissal.

The university also responded, as Chancellor Bernadette Gray-Little issued a statement Friday saying that "in order to prevent disruptions to the learning environment," Guth was placed on indefinite administrative leave pending a review. His classes will be taught by other faculty members.

Oh my! The PC police strike again! How awwwwful. I may just get the vapors!

You really are the dumbest mother fucker on these boards.

just wanted to say that.

I dunno...he is in the top 15 or so...I don't think I can give him my top spot. I can think of 2 others before him. Black Label is one...trying to remember others name.

Forum List

Back