Universal heathcare in Israel.

Universal health care in Israel, as I watched a 9 day old baby in the US denied medicine two days ago.

Thats America for you, we send money to take care of medical needs in Israel, over 3 billion dollars goes there a year; and babies here go without medicine.
What kind of half-witted observation is that statement?

Especially since we don't provide any money to take care of medical needs in Israel.

DUMMY, 3 BILLION DOLLARS we send Israel every year frees up other money to fund health care needs of the people of Israel as babies in America go without medicine.

Universal health care in Israel, as I watched a 9 day old baby in the US denied medicine two days ago.

Thats America for you, we send money to take care of medical needs in Israel, over 3 billion dollars goes there a year; and babies here go without medicine.

Oh so now you say the US sends money to take care of medical needs in Israel. Really? Send a link please.

Someone who is not on Sherri's ignore list please quote this message when she doesn't reply because I would certainly like to see proof that the US sends Israel money for medical needs.

The arabs in Israel pay taxes and therefore contribute to their medical needs. US money to Israel mainly goes on military ware purchased from the US. Keeps the companies in the US in business.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh so now you say the US sends money to take care of medical needs in Israel. Really? Send a link please.

Someone who is not on Sherri's ignore list please quote this message when she doesn't reply because I would certainly like to see proof that the US sends Israel money for medical needs.

They are not sending money for Israel's Medical Program(s) . Everyone knows that the money is for The Military . Of course Frau Sheri would be upset :clap2:

So what if the US gives Israel money? They give money to Egypt, Saudi Arabia... So fucking what?

Forum List

Back