🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

University of Colorado tries to fight racism with racism

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
A new program at the University of Colorado is spreading racist language on campus -- on purpose. The goal is to make it disappear.

University of Colorado tries to fight racism with racism - CBS News

It is interesting how media, advertisement and PR mechanics are spreading into our daily life and political agendas. You want to make people think about the problem? Shock them! When officials stop being reluctant and think of a creative way to touch their target audience it is possible to address real problems. I am afraid though for some of them innovations are not wanted.

Same old University, hasn't changed since the 1970's
Liberals who live in the academia world and not the real world.
It doesn't reflect the real people here in America.
The actual goal is to shut up honest debates not make it disappear, just like the lefties always want to do.

Take it beyond signs and let the student's actually say those things to one another.

As usual, trying to fight double standards by using... double standards. And of course this is typical example of... Right - Liberal double standards!
Their actual goal is to "destroy racist hate speeches" but in fact, soon, all campus will shout these words...

As usual, trying to fight double standards by using... double standards. And of course this is typical example of... Right - Liberal double standards!
Their actual goal is to "destroy racist hate speeches" but in fact, soon, all campus will shout these words...

Racist hate speech does not really exist.
It's made up in order to not have honest discussions about race.

They must have been smoked a lot of pot to invent this way of fighting racism. I bet if I was Mexican or Afroamerican I would burn all that racist wastepaper and wouldn't give a f**k what do the organizers mean.

Forum List

Back