University of Minnesota new program to stop whiteness

If you attend these kinds of programs than you should just commit suicide

We went from macho Clint Eastwood to giant wimp Timmy Shallowman in few decades

....yet the REAL problems [ black crime-low grad rates ] continue--because they concentrate on WHITEY and the police
hahahahhahahahahah

....yet the REAL problems [ black crime-low grad rates ] continue--because they concentrate on WHITEY and the police
hahahahhahahahahah

Spam #764378754367
.....allow me to help you out on the subject.....you don't seem so stupid that you can't be helped..and you are a USMB member, so I want to help
--you can't see the truth because of your hate...and, like SuperBrutha, blacks, etc, you HATE because of your failures......this is natural in humans...no one likes to admit they are a failure and make mistakes ...so you want to blame someone like [ HAHAHHAHHA ] whitey or the police

Black folks respect whites who are nice to them but who act like real men
When they see these self hating whites - they have zero respect for them

The only thing standing between us and them is Trump and the Second amendment

These sewer rats need to get rid of trump then the second amendment then you are next

Ms. Combs and her ilk should be patient.

Demographers tell us that by the end of this century, Euro Americans will be an insignificant proportion of the population.

So the question of "whiteness" will be moot.

I am sure that Ms. Combs's great-grandchildren's great-grandchildren will be living in a veritable paradise.

hahahahhahahahahah

Spam #764378754367
.....allow me to help you out on the subject.....you don't seem so stupid that you can't be helped..and you are a USMB member, so I want to help
--you can't see the truth because of your hate...and, like SuperBrutha, blacks, etc, you HATE because of your failures......this is natural in humans...no one likes to admit they are a failure and make mistakes ...so you want to blame someone like [ HAHAHHAHHA ] whitey or the police

Is it time for Wapner?

Ms. Combs and her ilk should be patient.

Demographers tell us that by the end of this century, Euro Americans will be an insignificant proportion of the population.

So the question of "whiteness" will be moot.

I am sure that Ms. Combs's great-grandchildren's great-grandchildren will be living in a veritable paradise.

Link? Proof?

Instead of knocking "whiteness", they should just tell blacks not to vote for Biden...

BAM!!! THEY INSTANTLY TURN WHITE, AND GET TO ENJOY "WHITE PRIVILEGE"!!!:banana:

Why can’t American Jews act like Israelis

Israelis carry the Torah in one hand and an uzi with the other

Forum List

Back