University professors calling on straight white male students LAST....

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
White, male students called on last in some classrooms - The College Fix

It's called "progressive stacking" wherein a professor will call on her black female students FIRST and white male students LAST.

It's just more proof that our universities have been the target of a hostile takeover by the extreme left.

Alumni can respond by cutting off funding, and parents can respond by not sending their sons and daughters to these schools.

Parents and alumni need to start yanking their dollars from such bastions of nonsense.

To me, those who actually knows something about what is being taught are who should be called on no matter what their preference or skin color is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And those who still don't get will then know who in their class does and then maybe a tutor partnership can happen if the teacher is not able to give additional help to those who need it.

In my limited experience as a teacher, I noticed that the smarter students sit up front and raise their hand every time, while the slower students sat in the back and tried not to be noticed. I did not have a mixed race group, so I don't know how this works out racially, but I did notice that more of the smarter kids were girls.

In my limited experience as a teacher, I noticed that the smarter students sit up front and raise their hand every time, while the slower students sat in the back and tried not to be noticed. I did not have a mixed race group, so I don't know how this works out racially, but I did notice that more of the smarter kids were girls.
Often times smart kids simply keep quiet because they don't want to show off.

It's called "progressive stacking" wherein a professor will call on her black female students FIRST and white male students LAST.

It's just more proof that our universities have been the target of a hostile takeover by the extreme left.

Alumni can respond by cutting off funding, and parents can respond by not sending their sons and daughters to these schools.
Oh, dear.

Having spent many a day in college and graduate school classrooms, most of them as a student and some as an instructor, I do not see what difference it makes who gets called on and who does not. Scholasticism calls one to develop a mastery of the content being taught. If one confirms one's incremental mastery of the points/concepts by hearing a classmate articulate to the instructor that which one'd have also said or by oneself saying it is of no matter.

In many if not most of my classes the profs would ask who could explain what was asked, and then name someone.

Kept you on your toes.

Seems like the answer to racism is more racism.

Seems you may be right:

“I will always call on my black women students first. Other [people of color] get second tier priority. [White women] come next. And, if I have to, white men,” University of Pennsylvania teaching assistant Stephanie McKellop tweeted in October.

White males should boycott her class, for a beginning.

So the rest of the class must wait a longer time before the correct answer is given?

This kind of stupid shit is one of the reasons I support trump's efforts to strictly police borders, deport all illegal aliens, and stop legal immigration until sensible policies are developed.

It's clear to anyone who is honest that this "cultural diversity" bullshit is not helping the country, it's ruining it. We should work to find a way to once again favor european immigrants over all others. And all immigration from Africa and the middle east should be banned.

Sadly most of today's academia is occupied by the same inbred folks who control Hollywood.

Republicans are truly the biggest snowflakes. Always victims of something or other their propaganda news tells them to be mad and scared about.

In some classes from one teaching assistant. Wow, I mean, that's like a pandemic.

Forum List

Back