Unless It Changes, Capitalism Will Starve Humanity By 2050

They'll just do what they always do when confronted by information they dont like. They'll just slap a label on it that says "liberal" no matter the facts and then point at it and go "Ewww, can you believe those those....LIBERALS"

They wont address the topic. They'll go into full on Accuse mode: Why do you hate America / Capitalism / Business owners?

corporate capitalism isn't the same as capitalism that MOST "capitalists" advocate.
Corporate capitalism is that shit you get when you have corporate democrats and corporate republicans legislating our lives away.
Capitalism is freedom, opportunities and happiness.

Well, I suppose the losers who cannot join in and achieve anything have to claim capitalism is bad. It must be really awful to accept the fact that you actually contribute nothing at all to society.

Greece grinds to a halt in general strike over pension reforms
Opposition to pension reform has cut across wide swath of occupational groups
The Associated Press
First published: February 04, 2016 at 2:42 AM

Protesters from the Communist-affiliated trade union PAME march during a 24-hour general strike against planned pension reforms in central Athens, Greece on Thursday. (Alkis Konstantinidis/Reuters)

268 shares

127 comments

Services across Greece ground to a halt Thursday as workers joined in a massive general strike that cancelled flights, ferries and public transport, shut down schools, courts and pharmacies, and left public hospitals with emergency staff.

Well over 20,000 supporters of a Communist party-backed union were marching through central Athens, while around 10,000 more people — including about 1,000 lawyers in suits and ties — were gathering for a separate demonstration. A heavy police presence was deployed in the capital, as previous protests have often degenerated into riots.

They'll just do what they always do when confronted by information they dont like. They'll just slap a label on it that says "liberal" no matter the facts and then point at it and go "Ewww, can you believe those those....LIBERALS"

They wont address the topic. They'll go into full on Accuse mode: Why do you hate America / Capitalism / Business owners?

What topic? An anonymous retard spewing unsupported idiocy on a hate blog is just fodder.

Well, I suppose the losers who cannot join in and achieve anything have to claim capitalism is bad. It must be really awful to accept the fact that you actually contribute nothing at all to society.

Told ya

They'll go into full on Accuse mode: Why do you hate America / Capitalism / Business owners?

Indeed. The truth just destroys your little racist victim card.

He's using a Multitask Accuse...that high level. Accuse of hating money and races. Go for the Trifecta!

So, food and potable water are sharply declining?

CC, just because a retard claims something retarded doesn't mean you HAVE to repeat it as gospel.

I'll give you a hint, anything Guano posts is utterly worthless. The fool has never had a thought and just spews shit from leftist hate sites.

What topic? An anonymous retard spewing unsupported idiocy on a hate blog is just fodder.

Forbes is an Anonymous blogger now and for some reason being Anonymous or a blog breeds suspicion. Cant say how or why but darnit it sure sounds good tho

Told ya

They'll go into full on Accuse mode: Why do you hate America / Capitalism / Business owners?

He's using a Multitask Accuse...that high level. Accuse of hating money and races. Go for the Trifecta!

Yes and in reality, you should not respond here at all since you own no business and are not part of the capitalist society.

just like pavlov's dogs

So, food and potable water are sharply declining?

CC, just because a retard claims something retarded doesn't mean you HAVE to repeat it as gospel.

I'll give you a hint, anything Guano posts is utterly worthless. The fool has never had a thought and just spews shit from leftist hate sites.

Quote where it says anything about potable water or food declines. When you cant remember you said this:

just because a retard claims something retarded doesn't mean you HAVE to repeat it as gospel.

Told ya

Yes and in reality, you should not respond here at all since you own no business and are not part of the capitalist society.

TRIFECTA ACHIEVED! I hate money, races and dont have a business says the old diaper wearing fool who tinkles when he coughs

Told ya

TRIFECTA ACHIEVED! I hate money, races and dont have a business says the old diaper wearing fool who tinkles when he coughs

EXACTLY!! You're just an all around LOSER.

Forum List

Back