Unlike Nixon, Trump Will Not Go Quietly

Mr. Johnston is a radical leftard and apparatchik of the Deep State. The Deep State's goal with Donald J. Trump since he embarked down the escalator on his road to the WH has been to run him out of office and destroy him so much that no one outside the establishment will ever even think of running for office again and the common people, the Trump base becomes resigned to subjugation.
Donald Trump and the other 2000+ billionaires ARE the deep state. He's the classic crony-capitalist who found a way to cut out the middle man (and woman)
2016-05-06T11-35-03-3Z--1280x720.jpg

If you believe the Clintons are criminals, (I do) you have to believe the same about Trump, AND they are all beneficiaries of the deep state.

If you're against the 'Deep State', you MUST want the Citizens United decision overturned. Is that correct?

But there aren't many competitive gop senate seats up in 20. McSally and Cory Gardner may be in trouble. Collins is going to be like a drunk girl at a frat party. But are the dems going to flip states like Tenn, GA and NC? I dunno
2020 United States Senate elections - Wikipedia
Your link:
480px-United_States_Senate_elections%2C_2020.svg.png

"Seats up for election:

Democratic incumbent Retiring Democrat
Republican incumbent Retiring Republican

"In 2014, the last regularly-scheduled elections for Class 2 Senate seats, the Republicans won a net gain of nine seats from the Democrats and gained a majority in the Senate."

How likely is it Democrats will net nine seats in 2020 assuming Trump finishes his first term?

If you fools continue with your coup, you will lose the house in 2020 - assuming there is enough of a country to have an election.
Learn to count, Adolph.
j5yrzBL.jpg

Fewer than one in three Americans support your latest fuhrer.

Adolf, you are one stupid lying fuck.

Trump is at 45%, which is higher than your Queer God was at the same point in his presidency.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval!

Obama is a traitor, he committed treason in rigging the 2016 election. He belongs in prison for the rest of his life. You fuckers claimed he was John Kennedy, but in reality he is Robert Mugabe.
iu
"Donald Trump is less popular than Nancy Pelosi for the first time during his presidency"
Donald Trump is less popular than Nancy Pelosi for the first time during his presidency - CNNPolitics

I sincerely hope you and all of your fellow rancid racists are ready to go down with your Great White Whore.
2062749_1.jpg

America will be Much Greater.

Still more popular than Queer Barry, your god.

Trump is an outsider, and he means what he says. And that really scares this shit out of the elite.

Back in 1381, a prototype for Donald J. Trump, a man by the name of Wat Tyler led the big Deplorables Revolt ( they called them "peasants" back in the day,but its the same thing. ) But I don't think Soros is another Richard II.
This is your idea of a populist outsider?
donald-trump-person-of-the-year-poy-embed1-desktop.jpg

Looks more like a rich b*tch deplorable, to me.

He isn't part of the ruling class, that's why you've been programmed to hate him.

Once Senate Republicans wake up and realize that Trump is nothing but a HUGE ALBATROSS in the upcoming 2020 election, Trump will be gone.

Politically, impeaching Trump ASAP works in favor of Republicans, while impeachment works against the Dems.

The BIG question the Dems have to ask is: "How much damage will Trump do to this country if we don't impeach him?"

If Pence has a year as President, Republicans will not be as damaged
I doubt it can happen that quickly

Doesn't work that way shitflinger. If Pence is elected in 2024, he will have 4 years, not one.

Mr. Johnston is a radical leftard and apparatchik of the Deep State. The Deep State's goal with Donald J. Trump since he embarked down the escalator on his road to the WH has been to run him out of office and destroy him so much that no one outside the establishment will ever even think of running for office again and the common people, the Trump base becomes resigned to subjugation.
Donald Trump and the other 2000+ billionaires ARE the deep state. He's the classic crony-capitalist who found a way to cut out the middle man (and woman)

If you believe the Clintons are criminals, (I do) you have to believe the same about Trump, AND they are all beneficiaries of the deep state.

If he were, you would be programmed to love him, the way you love your traitor god, Barack Mugabe. You support a man who committed treason by using the FBI to rig the 2016 election.

I get that you are just a drone, programmed to be the pile of shit you are, but even so...

Trumps final words upon leaving the White House

No Collusion, No Collusion
Nothing Burger

[
I imagine him being dragged, kicking and screaming like a toddler dragged out of a candy aisle, out of the White House.

Yes, you masturbate to that fantasy.

When the President is reelcted next year, will you throw a tantrum and claim you'll move out of the country like all the Hollywood fucks do? But they never actually leave..

Venezuela is waiting for you Comrade, ready made paradise that already practices what you preach...

If you're against the 'Deep State', you MUST want the Citizens United decision overturned. Is that correct?

But you don't want to stop there, you want the 1st Amendment revoked entirely. Simply silencing political speech from your enemy, the American people, will not be enough to establish the dictatorship you dream of..

Nothing Burger

Its still a long way off before the end of President Trump's service as President. Considering the fact that Mueller can't leave until Trump does, I wouldn't be surprised if our liberal friends still have that as their talking points.

IMHO, Trump and Mueller should have a joint retirement party scheduled for January 2025, save some money.

Nothing Burger

Its still a long way off before the end of President Trump's service as President. Considering the fact that Mueller can't leave until Trump does, I wouldn't be surprised if our liberal friends still have that as their talking points.

IMHO, Trump and Mueller should have a joint retirement party scheduled for January 2025, save some money.

Mueller will be visiting Trump in prison by then

So now that you realize how stupid your post was your changing the parameters?

It wasn't my post Comrade. Even the most simple tasks like knowing who you are responding to prove beyond your abilities.

BTW - that pail of water would have to be grounded to electrocute anyone, otherwise all that would happen is that the circuit breaker would be tripped.

Why don't you stick to subjects that you know...like getting dressed all by yourself....

IDIOT!!!!!

You're an angry and bitter little troll - you must be a democrat. Relax comrade, Trump will be gone in 5 more years.

Absolutely, I want Citizens United overturned; in my mind it is the worst SCOTUS decision since Plessy v Ferguson in 1896. If there is one common denominator to America's many problems, it is an excess of private money in public politics.

If he were, you would be programmed to love him, the way you love your traitor god, Barack Mugabe. You support a man who committed treason by using the FBI to rig the 2016 election.

I get that you are just a drone, programmed to be the pile of shit you are, but even so...
I was never sufficiently gullible to vote for Obama or Trump, were you?
trump-the-pied-piper-for-morons.jpg

Donald Trump is a Piece of Shit

Absolutely, I want Citizens United overturned; in my mind it is the worst SCOTUS decision since Plessy v Ferguson in 1896. If there is one common denominator to America's many problems, it is an excess of private money in public politics.

You can certainly look to repeal or edit the First Amendment, but you'll need a constitutional amendment to do that.

But a lot of people who object to corporate money in campaigns really have no objection to money from corporations like CBS or the New York Times trying to rig the votes. Would you be for corporate owned network news being forced into political neutrality?

Trump is an outsider, and he means what he says. And that really scares this shit out of the elite.

Back in 1381, a prototype for Donald J. Trump, a man by the name of Wat Tyler led the big Deplorables Revolt ( they called them "peasants" back in the day,but its the same thing. ) But I don't think Soros is another Richard II.
This is your idea of a populist outsider?
donald-trump-person-of-the-year-poy-embed1-desktop.jpg

Looks more like a rich b*tch deplorable, to me.

He isn't part of the ruling class, that's why you've been programmed to hate him.
All billionaires are part of the ruling class.
Trump was born with a silver spoon up his ass, so naturally you identify.
r.mahaux-trump-family.jpg

On Labor Day, Critics Say It's Clear What Side Trump Is On: 'Not the Working Class. Just the Ruling Class'

You can certainly look to repeal or edit the First Amendment, but you'll need a constitutional amendment to do that.

But a lot of people who object to corporate money in campaigns really have no objection to money from corporations like CBS or the New York Times trying to rig the votes. Would you be for corporate owned network news being forced into political neutrality?
I believe your premise is flawed if you equate money with speech.

Money is a megaphone not an opinion.

#MoneyOutVotersIn, because Democracy Is For People (not corporations).

"Even before its disastrous 2010 ruling in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, the U.S. Supreme Court had already developed a flawed reading of the First Amendment that struck down reforms designed to prevent corruption and to ensure that the voices of the powerful did not drown out 'We the People' in the halls of our democratic institutions.

"Although the extraordinary threat of unlimited corporate money in elections is a new expansion of the doctrine that 'money is speech', decisions of the Court since the Watergate era have enabled the richest one percent of society to buy outsized influence in our government."

Why do you believe billionaires need more political influence?

I believe your premise is flawed if you equate money with speech.

Money is a megaphone not an opinion.

#MoneyOutVotersIn, because Democracy Is For People (not corporations).

"Even before its disastrous 2010 ruling in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, the U.S. Supreme Court had already developed a flawed reading of the First Amendment that struck down reforms designed to prevent corruption and to ensure that the voices of the powerful did not drown out 'We the People' in the halls of our democratic institutions.

"Although the extraordinary threat of unlimited corporate money in elections is a new expansion of the doctrine that 'money is speech', decisions of the Court since the Watergate era have enabled the richest one percent of society to buy outsized influence in our government."

Why do you believe billionaires need more political influence?

Some people have a massive megaphone, that has always been the case. But back in the day, the big loud voices were all liberal extremists like Walter Cronkite and Franklin Roosevelt, but you didn't have a problem with that. The problem is with new loud voices speaking up for conservative ideas, in your view. Not that some voices are louder than others.

Who would define "neutrality"?
I would settle for political debates between corporate mouthpieces like Tucker Carlson v Anderson Cooper.

Forum List

Back