Unlike Nixon, Trump Will Not Go Quietly

Mr. Johnston is a radical leftard and apparatchik of the Deep State. The Deep State's goal with Donald J. Trump since he embarked down the escalator on his road to the WH has been to run him out of office and destroy him so much that no one outside the establishment will ever even think of running for office again and the common people, the Trump base becomes resigned to subjugation.
Donald Trump and the other 2000+ billionaires ARE the deep state. He's the classic crony-capitalist who found a way to cut out the middle man (and woman)
2016-05-06T11-35-03-3Z--1280x720.jpg

If you believe the Clintons are criminals, (I do) you have to believe the same about Trump, AND they are all beneficiaries of the deep state.

If he were, you would be programmed to love him, the way you love your traitor god, Barack Mugabe. You support a man who committed treason by using the FBI to rig the 2016 election.

I get that you are just a drone, programmed to be the pile of shit you are, but even so...
I was never sufficiently gullible to vote for Obama or Trump, were you?
trump-the-pied-piper-for-morons.jpg

Donald Trump is a Piece of Shit

Nope, didn't vote for either. BUT if I had it to do over again I would vote for Trump.

You can certainly look to repeal or edit the First Amendment, but you'll need a constitutional amendment to do that.

Had Hillary been elected through the election rigging that she and Barack Mugabe engaged in, there would be no 1st Amendment at this moment.

The left are totalitarians and prefer to use judicial fiat to destroy the nation. Had Hillary been able to appoint another Kagan type Marxist, the bill of rights would be nothing more than a memory.

But a lot of people who object to corporate money in campaigns really have no objection to money from corporations like CBS or the New York Times trying to rig the votes. Would you be for corporate owned network news being forced into political neutrality?

Communist darling Bob "Beta" O'Rourke was financed by massive Hollywood corporations like Castle Rock (Stephen King), Bad Robot and dozens of others. The Communists are entirely controlled by leftist corporations.

Mr. Johnston is a radical leftard and apparatchik of the Deep State. The Deep State's goal with Donald J. Trump since he embarked down the escalator on his road to the WH has been to run him out of office and destroy him so much that no one outside the establishment will ever even think of running for office again and the common people, the Trump base becomes resigned to subjugation.
Donald Trump and the other 2000+ billionaires ARE the deep state. He's the classic crony-capitalist who found a way to cut out the middle man (and woman)
2016-05-06T11-35-03-3Z--1280x720.jpg

If you believe the Clintons are criminals, (I do) you have to believe the same about Trump, AND they are all beneficiaries of the deep state.

If you're against the 'Deep State', you MUST want the Citizens United decision overturned. Is that correct?
Absolutely, I want Citizens United overturned; in my mind it is the worst SCOTUS decision since Plessy v Ferguson in 1896. If there is one common denominator to America's many problems, it is an excess of private money in public politics.

You can certainly look to repeal or edit the First Amendment, but you'll need a constitutional amendment to do that.

But a lot of people who object to corporate money in campaigns really have no objection to money from corporations like CBS or the New York Times trying to rig the votes. Would you be for corporate owned network news being forced into political neutrality?
I believe your premise is flawed if you equate money with speech.

Money is a megaphone not an opinion.

#MoneyOutVotersIn, because Democracy Is For People (not corporations).

"Even before its disastrous 2010 ruling in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, the U.S. Supreme Court had already developed a flawed reading of the First Amendment that struck down reforms designed to prevent corruption and to ensure that the voices of the powerful did not drown out 'We the People' in the halls of our democratic institutions.

"Although the extraordinary threat of unlimited corporate money in elections is a new expansion of the doctrine that 'money is speech', decisions of the Court since the Watergate era have enabled the richest one percent of society to buy outsized influence in our government."

Why do you believe billionaires need more political influence?

Citizens United was about you Communist scum attempting to silence middle America through outlawing political action committees. You demand that ONLY the DNC controlled fascist press be permitted political speech. You seek to gag anyone not controlled by the party.

Forum List

Back