"Unmasking Antifa" Act Introduced In Congress: 15 Year Sentence For Masked Mayhem

Halloween's going to be fun.

How fun will it be with 3 inch slugs in your face? America ain't playin' that. You can't seriously think it will. Bitch! I might break out the rock salt, just because I'm from the oldschool. Not like I don't have 150 lbs of it out back. Derpinator. The rock salt and 3-inch shells are there, dumbass. My friend caught some once, he didn't like it.
More internet tough talk. No one braver than trumpanzees on the internet.
Obamatans are worse.
No one braver (but not original) than trumpanzees on the internet...safely hidden behind their keyboards.

Won't stop the fight against you fascists.
Antifa are pussy whipped bitchs
How many have you beaten up?

I bet the pipe wielding Antifa terrorist is thinking twice about his actions after getting his lights knocked out

-Geaux
And how many have YOU beaten up? Or is this all just living the violent dream vicariously while hiding behind your keyboard?

Lemme encounter them Antifa twinks, they ain't never seen nothin' like me. I'll whoop 'em back to their mother's ovaries, k?

Like a bobcat on a squirrel.

Criminals should be allowed to hide their identities? Keep pushing that for 2020.
ANTIFA are not criminals, white nationalists are.
Well there ya go showing the total lack of any intelligence..

DHS (Department of Homeland Security) has identified Antifa as a known terrorist organization.

GO fuck yourself... We need to deal with these pukes head on...
Fascinating that this current administration would classify those anti-fascists as terrorists. Very very telling.
LOL

Its not the first time a group tried to hide their terrorist antics by claiming to be anti the very thing they are... Telling indeed that deception is all they have... Telling that you bought the lie as well..

Now we are talking. We all saw how the masked pipe wielding Antifa supporter got his lights knocked out. Now the justice system will get involved

-Geaux
-------------------------------------------

antifa%20getting%20ready_2.jpg

Following a spate of violent attacks by masked members of Antifa, four GOP members of Congress are taking matters into their own hands.

A measure introduced last month in the House would punish anyone wearing a mask who "injures, oppresses, threatens or intimidates" a person "in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege" with a fine and up to 15 years in prison.

Introduced to the House Judiciary Committee by Rep. Dan Donovan (R-NY) and co-sponsored by Peter King (R-NY), Ted Budd (R-NC) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ). H.R. 6054, the "Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018" states:

Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, while in disguise, including while wearing a mask, injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both.

The bill also includes 2 years of jail time for "Destroying buildings or property" while wearing a mask or disguise.

One of the more notable incidents of Antifa violence was an assault on a Trump supporter by Bay Area professor and anarchist, Eric Clanton, who was "unmasked" by users of popular internet forums and arrested and charged with four counts of assault with a deadly weapon. Clanton remains free on bail, while his trial has been postponed several times.

Meanwhile, a large skirmish broke out at a Portland conservative rally between masked members of Antifa and conservatives - which led to a viral video of a Proud Boy known as "Rufio" knocking out an Antifa member. (Knockout at 7:35)

With the new House Resolution, looks like these guys are out of luck:

Predictably, the left has called the bill dystopian, while those on the right are urging people to call their representatives in congress.

"Unmasking Antifa" Act Introduced In Congress: 15 Year Sentence For Masked Mayhem
15 years seems a bit extreme considering many murderers & rapists don't even get that much time.

How about "Put rioting turds under the jail and leave them there with State Babies"?

Too cruel a punishment?
How about telling your racist little bitches to shut their fucking mouths?

In Petaluma, a racist righty didn't like Latin music on the 4th of July.

On July 4, the family of Ivette Celedon (a third-generation U.S. citizen of Mexican descent) was enjoying some Latin music in their back yard when Lappin, one of their neighbors, angrily confronted themand insisted they had no right to “disrespect my fucking country” by playing Spanish-language music on Independence Day.
If ANTIFA was around, they'd shut that prick up.

How about another racist righty abusing passengers on a bus?

...on June 30, 57-year-old Anne Marie Messiano began screaming racial slurs and ranting that immigrants need to “go back to your fucking country.” And when she saw that Philidore, who is African-American, was filming her with his smartphone camera, she turned her wrath on him. According to Philidore, Messiano tried to grab and take his smartphone and yelled, “Fuck you, and your n***** fucking people. Okay? Get the fuck out of my country.”
"Get the fuck out of my country"...is that how you think?

How about being called a "rapist" and a "drug dealer" while you're watering a lawn?

Esteban Guzman was doing a landscaping job in June, a woman he didn’t know angrily confronted him and told him to “go back to Mexico.” Esteban Guzman was doing a landscaping job in June, a woman he didn’t know angrily confronted him and told him to “go back to Mexico.”
This is the shit ANTIFA is fighting against and you want them to stop and let racists run rampant?

Or how about a Trump supporter verbally abusing people in a mexican restaurant?

In May, Trump-supporting attorney Aaron Schlossberg angrily went into an anti-immigrant tirade at the Fresh Kitchen in Mid-Town Manhattan when he overheard an employee speaking Spanish with two customers. Schlossberg ranted, “My guess is they’re not documented; so, my next call is to ICE to have each one of them kicked out of my country. If they have the balls to come here and live off of my money—I pay for their welfare, I pay for their ability to be here—the least they can do is speak English."
This is Trump's America. The racist right.

The above Fake News was brought to you by CNN and Your Local Fascists Propaganda Stations

How fun will it be with 3 inch slugs in your face? America ain't playin' that. You can't seriously think it will. Bitch! I might break out the rock salt, just because I'm from the oldschool. Not like I don't have 150 lbs of it out back. Derpinator. The rock salt and 3-inch shells are there, dumbass. My friend caught some once, he didn't like it.
Obamatans are worse.
No one braver (but not original) than trumpanzees on the internet...safely hidden behind their keyboards.
Obamatans have lost both the keyboard battles and the streets, not to mention the election.

Criminals should be allowed to hide their identities? Keep pushing that for 2020.
ANTIFA are not criminals, white nationalists are.
Well there ya go showing the total lack of any intelligence..

DHS (Department of Homeland Security) has identified Antifa as a known terrorist organization.

GO fuck yourself... We need to deal with these pukes head on...
Fascinating that this current administration would classify those anti-fascists as terrorists. Very very telling.

They didn't... The previous admin did, before Trump was even elected.

Obamatans are worse.
Idon’t See your ugly face either moron!

Except Bodey, until it comes down to it. At that point, she pusses out. And that's oK. :dunno:

I am sure the Alt Right banditti at Charlottesville are thinking twice about their actions after getting the collective clock hammered.

That puts the Alt Right on notice there will be no more Charlottesvilles by them if the act passes.

So, the 'alt-right' are white nationalists? Why not just say White Nationalists? Why use the 'alt-right' term? In order to conflate conservatives with white nationals? That's it...isn't it? :113: I mean, come on Jakey......
Alt Right, embedded in the far right of the GOP, is not made up of principled conservatives, who ignore those types of people.

Pretty vague if you ask me. If you want to see unprincipled behavior look no further than the alt-left Democrat party shouting and screaming, rioting, shouting down people eating dinner, running around like Henny Penny because of an available SCOTUS seat.

I love it...

liberals hate law and order....

15 years in prison is one hell of a band aid...
Says trump scum who call law enforcement and the fourth estate enemies.

The trumptard is strong in you

You are such a dumb ass Zealot….

It’s the Fake News you liberals put out

and the truth you don’t report

that we despise.

It’s the Nazi like 3rd world banana

republic corruption that you planted

and nourished in every agency of

our government that you use against

us that we despise.

Trump is destroying your ass and that’s

why we love him…..

Happy Supreme Court to you….

Suck on that you Nazi Scum….

Obamatans are worse.

Looks like you liberals are getting your asses beat in the

streets, on the internet, TV and the radio.....

You guys are looking dumber and dumber every day....

Please keep it up dip shit....

Forum List

Back