"Unmasking Antifa" Act Introduced In Congress: 15 Year Sentence For Masked Mayhem

Won't stop the fight against you fascists.
Antifa are pussy whipped bitchs
How many have you beaten up?

I bet the pipe wielding Antifa terrorist is thinking twice about his actions after getting his lights knocked out

-Geaux
And how many have YOU beaten up? Or is this all just living the violent dream vicariously while hiding behind your keyboard?
Your comments are laughable :21:

-Geaux

Volcel may be mine, and I don't care. :funnyface:

But Bodey? INCEL for sure.

How many early morning BJs has Bodey had? Yah. I bet not as many as me.

After a while, you just don't care no more, Bodey. Derp!

Criminals should be allowed to hide their identities? Keep pushing that for 2020.
ANTIFA are not criminals, white nationalists are.
Well there ya go showing the total lack of any intelligence..

DHS (Department of Homeland Security) has identified Antifa as a known terrorist organization.

GO fuck yourself... We need to deal with these pukes head on...
Fascinating that this current administration would classify those anti-fascists as terrorists. Very very telling.
LOL

Its not the first time a group tried to hide their terrorist antics by claiming to be anti the very thing they are... Telling indeed that deception is all they have... Telling that you bought the lie as well..
Quite!

upload_2018-7-11_4-19-41.jpeg

Interesting
So, if you are masked and hitting people and breaking stuff then the masking gets you 15
Bet it goes all way to Supremes

Dan Donovan (R-NY) and co-sponsored by Peter King (R-NY), Ted Budd (R-NC) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ).

:confused-84: ^ ^ ^ :confused-84: ^ ^ ^ :confused-84:

Good, nice to see Nutbars cracking down on their own!

:laugh2:

Band aid.
It needs a "shoot on sight clause" Antifa isn't protesting, they are vigilantes. The KKK wouldn't be allowed to start bashing heads of innocent people on the streets. Neither should Antifa.

"My racist little bitches"? Wtf tf are you talking about, you retarded assclown?

Them ain't my racist little bitches, they're yours, GFY Faggot.

I, as a cracker have jack squat to do with that.

That's your boys, punkass bitch.

Aww, they got their ass kicked, aww, too bad.
Are you a Trump supporter? Then they're your bitches!

They might as well call this bill the...

"Nazi Protection Act".

LOL Yep, we're all fucking NAZI's, better run and hide in another country soon man. We're gonna be pulling out "cages" for your ilk next... ~rolls eyes~

Well there ya go showing the total lack of any intelligence..

DHS (Department of Homeland Security) has identified Antifa as a known terrorist organization.

GO fuck yourself... We need to deal with these pukes head on...
Fuck you and your racist assholes!

We have a racist President; a racist government; racist DHS; racist SCOTUS; and now racist, asshole Americans feel empowered to shove fascism down everyone's throats.

LOL

Its not the first time a group tried to hide their terrorist antics by claiming to be anti the very thing they are... Telling indeed that deception is all they have... Telling that you bought the lie as well..
You declared them terrorists because you're too pussy to fight someone your own size.

Forum List

Back