Unnocovered texts show the deep state FBI's Peter Strozok met with the UK's MI5 as early as 8-16

You'd think it would have been earlier, they were way behind the eight ball! The previous March or April (and even earlier) we knew something was amiss with Candidate Trump's loyalty and praise of Putin in the public... and then when they changed the Republican platform to favor Russia over the Ukraine at the Republican convention, alarms should have gone off that July... from my view of it all... :rolleyes:

:D :D

You'd think it would have been earlier, they were way behind the eight ball! The previous March or April (and even earlier) we knew something was amiss with Candidate Trump's loyalty and praise of Putin in the public... and then when they changed the Republican platform to favor Russia over the Ukraine at the Republican convention, alarms should have gone off that July... from my view of it all... :rolleyes:

:D :D

Might be a better view with your head not up your ass.

If Comey, Strzok, Brennen, Mueller, Obama, the Clintons, Lynch, Holder, Page, McCabe, the Ohrs, Rosenstein and Clapper don't all go to jail, our legal system is rigged. Viva Trump. If he can clean up this swamp, it will be his biggest accomplishment so far, and he has already done plenty.

If Comey, Strzok, Brennen, Mueller, Obama, the Clintons, Lynch, Holder, Page, McCabe, the Ohrs, Rosenstein and Clapper don't all go to jail, our legal system is rigged. Viva Trump. If he can clean up this swamp, it will be his biggest accomplishment so far, and he has already done plenty.

Si'

(Obama and the Clintons are virtually immune, nothing will ever happen to them)

I don't think that's the way it works in dc those mother fuckers are guilty as hell butt will walk

Forum List

Back