Unofficial "Hillary Speech Reaction" Thread. Your Rebuttals Please.

Let's be totally honest here....Hillary Clinton is an insult to any thinking individual's intelligence and it takes a weak minded sheeple to believe in her. That's just fact

Yes, of course this thread shows quite clearly the superior intellects that you and your fellow sophisticates use to take apart the Clinton strategy. You are all far too intellectually powerful for any average liberal to refute.

The "average" Liberal has the mental capacity of a peanut shell

Let's be totally honest here....Hillary Clinton is an insult to any thinking individual's intelligence and it takes a weak minded sheeple to believe in her. That's just fact

Yes, of course this thread shows quite clearly the superior intellects that you and your fellow sophisticates use to take apart the Clinton strategy. You are all far too intellectually powerful for any average liberal to refute.

i didnt hear every word, but did Hillary apologize for John Kerry? i mean, he has embarrassed the Democrat Party for the next 50 years.

i didnt hear every word, but did Hillary apologize for John Kerry? i mean, he has embarrassed the Democrat Party for the next 50 years.

*shrugs* I didn't watch the old bitch. She'll never get my vote and nothing she lies about will change that

11252677_877858922290337_5003717455296958193_n.jpg

*shrugs* I didn't watch the old bitch. She'll never get my vote and nothing she lies about will change that
i think she wanted james taylor to sing at the event, but from what i hear, he had to get his stomach pumped from eating Moochelle Obama food.

and then she called Marie Osmond, but no good, she also ate Michelle Obama food and has been vomiting/crapping since last night.

and then she called Marie Osmond, but no good, she also ate Michelle Obama food and has been vomiting/crapping since last night.
and finally she called up William Hung. he agreed, but as he was walking to the event, he was hit by sniper fire, two bullets went into his ass, so off he went to the hospital.

:boobies: By now, (12:22 EST), we are all saying, "She Can't Be Serious", or, "She's Joking, Right"? She is really blaming what happened under the Bush's and Reagan for all of our crises? Did she bring up the facts that the economy has collapsed under her and Obama's watch for the last 6.5 years?
And saying that Reagan's ideas to fix the economy was a total failure? God, help us please!!! :iagree:
after seeing her audience, she may as well had 500 dogs show up, and maybe even a few thousand crickets.

" I didn't watch the old bitch"

What an astute assessment of the Clinton campaign. You magnanimously and masterfully outwitted the peanut minded liberals.

What an astute asessment of the Clinton campaign. You magnanimouslyand masterfully outwitted the peanut minded liberals.

You're an annoyance....I doubt that's the first time someone has told you that. Now run along, half pint

If Hillary made a speech in the forest, and no one was there to hear it, did it really happen?

and lets go back in time when Obama promised all of those naive teeny boppers the world, well? still waiting. and now we have Hillary promising the world again, well? are 53% of Americans still that braindead to vote for Obama's 3rd term?

What an astute asessment of the Clinton campaign. You magnanimouslyand masterfully outwitted the peanut minded liberals.

You're an annoyance....I doubt that's the first time someone has told you that. Now run along, half pint

Your intellectual prowess is astounding.

BTW, I think no one has mentioned the cankles yet. That's such a good one and you would be remiss not to include it.

BTW, I think no one has mentioned the cankles yet. That's such a good one and you would be remiss not to include it.

How about you GFY? How's that? Now go bother someone that gives a flying fuck what you have to blabber about

and if Hillary took a chit in the woods, would nearby trees fall to their death from the fumes?

Only heard part of the speech what I heard was pretty much what I expected standard Clinton and nothing new. I'm sure those who support her still do those who don't still don't and the undecided are still undecided.

How about you GFY? How's that? Now go bother someone that gives a flying fuck what you have to blabber about

Now,now...no need for unpleasantness. Surely someone with you superior qualities is above such behavior.

Forum List

Back