Unofficial "Hillary Speech Reaction" Thread. Your Rebuttals Please.

*shrugs* I didn't watch the old bitch. She'll never get my vote and nothing she lies about will change that

" I didn't watch the old bitch"

What an astute asessment of the Clinton campaign. You magnanimouslyand masterfully outwitted the peanut minded liberals.

You're an annoyance....I doubt that's the first time someone has told you that. Now run along, half pint

Your intellectual prowess is astounding.

BTW, I think no one has mentioned the cankles yet. That's such a good one and you would be remiss not to include it.

How about you GFY? How's that? Now go bother someone that gives a flying fuck what you have to blabber about

Now,now...no need for unpleasantness. Surely someone with you superior qualities is above such behavior.

Drop kicks your dumb ass to ignore. See how "special" you are now, asshole?

i dont know why anti-americans even bother commenting in my threads. i wont even respond to any of them cause i already know they are lying, i dont even read their replies, just skip them.

i dont know why anti-americans even bother commenting in my threads. i wont even respond to any of them cause i already know they are lying, i dont even read their replies, just skip them.

They have an insatiable need to be noticed
i love it when "The Usual Room Gerbils" reply in long paragraphs, well written, sometimes two paragraphs, and i just flip them off, its a waste of time to read them, they are trying to convince me and the rest that these times are so much better than the mid-bush years. are they assuming that most of us have the same IQ as all of those who voted for Obama? ( well, the babies who voted for him, the ones who never saw the reagan years)

The speech was very SOTU-like. Good practice for her.

For the HDS crowd here, saying "Madam President" will be good practice. Also, say "First Lady" in regards to Chelsea, and she'll probably handle the social functions of First Lady.

And nice pouting thread, HDSers. You've all got the pouting down.

i love it when "The Usual Room Gerbils" reply in long paragraphs, well written, sometimes two paragraphs, and i just flip them off, its a waste of time to read them, they are trying to convince me and the rest that these times are so much better than the mid-bush years. are they assuming that most of us have the same IQ as all of those who voted for Obama? ( well, the babies who voted for him, the ones who never saw the reagan years)

Nothing pisses off a leftist loon more than to be ignored....NOTHING

The speech was very SOTU-like. Good practice for her.

For the HDS crowd here, saying "Madam President" will be good practice. Also, say "First Lady" in regards to Chelsea, and she'll probably handle the social functions of First Lady.

Yeah dimwit, her numbers are falling faster than a submarine with a screen door as all her BS comes to light. Wake up

and they cant stand to see how our ratings keep climbing, and especially keeping up with our comical material. they dont think we are funny, yet i have never seen any of them make a humorous comment. my "Funny Ratings" never stop.

and they cant stand to see how our ratings keep climbing, and especially keeping up with our comical material. they dont think we are funny, yet i have never seen any of them make a humorous comment. my "Funny Ratings" never stop.

LOL Yep:)

That's a great plan. Start a thread and don't talk to anyone who you don't agree with.

So since this re-launch of the failed first launch was a failure is she going to launch her campaign again next month?

HDSers, isn't there a debate with a liberal somewhere that you need to officially run from?

Yes, you can use your regular excuses to run. You'll find a way to deflect from any actual issue somehow. It's a talent you all have.

i know i have made my share of outlandish/hysterical comments, and thats when the room gerbils are nowhere to be found,They Just Cant Outdo me !!

i know i have made my share of outlandish/hysterical comments, and thats when the room gerbils are nowhere to be found,They Just Cant Outdo me !!

Admitted troll. Nice!

and my occasional comments visioning Hillary Clinton during her debates with Cruz or Rubio, my vision of her being hooked up to a machine so she can answer the questions correctly? all the conservatives who saw it thought it was very funny. its like that "Lie Detector Device" but made for an elderly democrat candidate.

I think the Room Gerbils turned a blind eye to my "Welcome To Baltimore Signs" thread. and we had a lot of fun with that!

Forum List

Back