Unofficial "Hillary Speech Reaction" Thread. Your Rebuttals Please.

How about this one? She is going to be some sort of champion for small businesses. So when she imposes a $15/hr minimum wage requirements, along with ACA requirements, equal pay for women requirements, minority hiring requirements and the usual Democratic tax gouging that's going to help small businesses? To quote Jenny from Forrest Gump "Are you stupid or something?

She's going to be the champion of whatever group she is speaking in front of at the moment. Just like how she fakes her accents, she's a fraud
Why didnt she give the speech in "Anytown America" maybe in Ohio or Colorado?
Because she was making a Roosevelt type speech and setting the foundation for what will be promotion of a renewed recognition of New Deal concepts that put average citizens above,before and in front of special interest, the aristocracy and corporatism. FDR was a politician that represented the common people. Clinton is symbolically setting her campaign up as a campaign for the people.

Read FDR's Folly, it should be required reading for every left loon

Nice crowd and Secretary Clinton looks good.

It seemed like an all white crowd....
Does anyone have an opinion as to why?
Republicans get the shit kicked out of them when they have an event and it's
pointed out that the crowd was all white!

I am very interested in the Libs response.

Is Hillary now pushing for the white vote?

How about this one? She is going to be some sort of champion for small businesses. So when she imposes a $15/hr minimum wage requirements, along with ACA requirements, equal pay for women requirements, minority hiring requirements and the usual Democratic tax gouging that's going to help small businesses? To quote Jenny from Forrest Gump "Are you stupid or something?

She's going to be the champion of whatever group she is speaking in front of at the moment. Just like how she fakes her accents, she's a fraud
Why didnt she give the speech in "Anytown America" maybe in Ohio or Colorado?
Because she was making a Roosevelt type speech and setting the foundation for what will be promotion of a renewed recognition of New Deal concepts that put average citizens above,before and in front of special interest, the aristocracy and corporatism. FDR was a politician that represented the common people. Clinton is symbolically setting her campaign up as a campaign for the people.

Are you sure? So much of what she says are outright lies so how do you know?

we can only assume that the 400 or so turkeys that showed up were just a bunch of lazy unemployed new yorkers who want more free stuff. you think that the average new yorker would waste their precious "Saturday Off" to go watch the most boring candidate for president speak? you think maybe "The Beach" or "Go Shopping" would of been their preference on a warm summer day in new york?

How dare you point out the hypocrisy and double standards of the left YOU have got some nerve!

How dare you point out the hypocrisy and double standards of the left YOU have got some nerve!

Yeah...I will get heat on this I'm sure,but it's a fair question....

You won't get heat, when ever a liberal is confronted with hypocrisy they do one of two things, deflect or go silent

i didnt watch, just overheard as i am always working on a project, was chelsea actually there?

It would be all cool and shit if Shrillary were to slip and (in some affected black accent) say, "Ahh em in noah wayz honest!"
i heard only 400 people showed up in a field that holds 870,000.

There were dark clouds overhead in the sky (says Drudge).

That must have kept the faithful home.

You won't get heat, when ever a liberal is confronted with hypocrisy they do one of two things, deflect or go silent
and how does hillary expect to accomplish all of these things when we will owe 20 Trillion dollars? no wonder all she got was a crowd of "The Dumbest Americans" in New York today. guess those folks have no lives, just wait for their next EBT cards.

Saw some blacks and Asians there. Would have liked to have seen more. A lot of women though which is the killer demo. She should do better than BHO with women and he killed Romney in that demo.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH that's their favorite lie deflection.

I didn't watch either but my Twitter page showed pics of the crowd....
All white as far as I could tell....
Maybe Hillary's team had all the blacks in a different area.

hillary announces.jpg

Let's be totally honest here....Hillary Clinton is an insult to any thinking individual's intelligence and it takes a weak minded sheeple to believe in her. That's just fact

Forum List

Back