Unpaid Disinformation Agents?????

the dues will have to be based on how much we are actually paid for doing the work ;)

BS we union bosses don't give a crap if you are paid or not. We still want our dues so you have to pay whether or not you ever collect a dime and you have to be thankful that you have us to support you. Send your dues to...

Wait, let me check the mailing address, I'll be back.

Immie

I bet the twoofers would fall for a twoofers union, after all agent chri$$y claims to spend 400 dollars a year to "educate" us.......

But have you seen his server size lately?

BS we union bosses don't give a crap if you are paid or not. We still want our dues so you have to pay whether or not you ever collect a dime and you have to be thankful that you have us to support you. Send your dues to...

Immie

I bet the twoofers would fall for a twoofers union, after all agent chri$$y claims to spend 400 dollars a year to "educate" us.......

no....do tell!

Immie

ALL HAIL THE POWER OF THE SERVER!!!!

:lol:

i bet the twoofers would fall for a twoofers union, after all agent chri$$y claims to spend 400 dollars a year to "educate" us.......

but have you seen his server size lately?

no....do tell!

goof-0-phera said:
prove that. I can show you the invoice for $400 for server space this year.

goof-0-phera said:
you don't know how much space.

all hail the power and size of the server!!!!

I wonder if his server is full because he saves each of hose 5 (or so) pictures he uses everytime he post one.

Just sayin'.......

You're probably right.

He likely believes that he can show some judge or blinking ghost of a medicine man each post and be absolved of misprision of treason.

(sorry, i can't resist this)

Yeah, it's stupid, but at least he won't go down in history as supporting treason!
:thanks:

Actually, I think Goof-0 is saving them to attach to his application for America's Funniest Imbecile.:lol:

Ok, I am one of several* constantly being accused of being a "disinformation agent" by our resident brain trust, the twoofers.

I pause here to relay the information that earlier today I read a post by one of the newer tweoofers where he called jillian a "bush dupe". That doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but it is funny as hell if you ask me!
Anyway, onward and upward.
I have not been paid for this valuable community service, and rumor has it that a couple of the other "accused" have not been paid either.

We want our money. We work hard and pay our taxes. We deserve it.

I cannot find a "Disinformation Human Resource Office anywhere. I think insisting that there was one, was, yes you guessed it, disinformation.

Still, I think I can speak for the group here, we want our money. Like I previously stated, we work hard, we pay our taxes (right guys?)and we deserve it.

Therefore , in light of the nonexistence of an centralized organization that will pay us, I propose we institute a User Fee for our valuable disinformation.

I say we charge per post, with an extra charge for "extra services". We send the bill to Alex Jones, with the "extra charges" paid by the twoofers on an individual basis.
extra charges could be;

Responding to post - 1 buck
Mental health evaluation - 3 bucks
Simple ridicule - 5 bucks
Advanced ridicule - 8 bucks
Repetition surcharge - 10 bucks

There could be more. Please submit your ideas.

Entertaining your fellow posters - priceless.

The paid disinformation agents are on TV or radio.

No need to have them here since the aforementioned do such a fine job that their dupes work for free in places like this.

Ok, I am one of several* constantly being accused of being a "disinformation agent" by our resident brain trust, the twoofers.

I pause here to relay the information that earlier today I read a post by one of the newer tweoofers where he called jillian a "bush dupe". That doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but it is funny as hell if you ask me!
I have not been paid for this valuable community service, and rumor has it that a couple of the other "accused" have not been paid either.

I cannot find a "Disinformation Human Resource Office anywhere. I think insisting that there was one, was, yes you guessed it, disinformation.

Still, I think I can speak for the group here, we want our money. Like I previously stated, we work hard, we pay our taxes (right guys?)and we deserve it.

Therefore , in light of the nonexistence of an centralized organization that will pay us, I propose we institute a User Fee for our valuable disinformation.

I say we charge per post, with an extra charge for "extra services". We send the bill to Alex Jones, with the "extra charges" paid by the twoofers on an individual basis.
extra charges could be;

you constantly post lies all the time agent,besides blatantly ignoring evidence, facts and witness testimonys.you do that in the kennedy assination and every government conspiracy.pitiful attempt of humor as well there with your thread.

extra charges could be;

you constantly post lies all the time agent,besides blatantly ignoring evidence, facts and witness testimonys.you do that in the kennedy assination and every government conspiracy.pitiful attempt of humor as well there with your thread.

your portion of the bill is enormous, for the repitition surcharge alone.
if you don't like my thread, don't read it-simple!(like you)

Forum List

Back