Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

Actually NOT.

You see red letters i highlighted above? That is exactly what Lysistrata and I were talking about.

latter part of the 20th Century

Moron.

McKinley and Bryan faced off in 1896. And again in 1900. That's the nineteenth century, not the 20th. And that **IS** what YOU were posting about when you got here. Roll tape.

Republican party is established to stop expansion of slavery into territories and to abolish the slavery. If you were proponent of slavery or slave owner, you could not join the party, and party was primarily joined by northern Protestants, blacks, workers, farmers, former Whigs and, yes... some Democrats who were against the slavery. Democrats who supported slavery stayed in Democratic party. Just as racists stayed Democrats in south, despite leftist and revisionists today claim there was a imaginary "party switch". That means, all slaves in United States, some 4.5 million, at the brink of Civil war were owned by Democrats.

War Democrats were not against slavery, they were against Confederacy. Since they were pro slavery, they couldn't join Republican party, and those who supported Lincoln's Civil War policies joined Unionist party while avoiding being on "Republican" ticket. Therefore Lincoln's running mate was technically Unionist, formerly "War Democrat".
And you never did prove your case when I demanded documentation that "you couldn't join the Republican party if you were pro-slavery".

Read bold red letters from Lysistrata... I don't care what you're talking about, I was replying to him on the subject.

"two parties switched sides and policies in the latter part of the 20th Century."

You missed it completely. Then accuse me of not being on subject. Loser.

I'm done with you.

"Him"?

READ YOUR OWN POST Dumbass. It's completely about the 19th century.

You're "done" because you got busted.

Read the red letters moron.

View attachment 305450

My reply to Lysistrata post was strictly to that.

So you're saying YOU derailed her to the nineteenth century?

Because that's what you wrote. Post 49 I believe it was. Same time I was writing post 50.
---- which is -- AGAIN -- when the parties "switched".

No moron, I posted the whole thing... here is the image of my reply to Lysistrata post, and you quoting us both...

upload_2020-2-7_22-9-51.png

In the image, nobody is talking about 19th century, but clearly about "two parties switched sides and policies in the latter part of the 20th Century."

McKinley and Bryan faced off in 1896. And again in 1900. That's the nineteenth century, not the 20th. And that **IS** what YOU were posting about when you got here. Roll tape.

Republican party is established to stop expansion of slavery into territories and to abolish the slavery. If you were proponent of slavery or slave owner, you could not join the party, and party was primarily joined by northern Protestants, blacks, workers, farmers, former Whigs and, yes... some Democrats who were against the slavery. Democrats who supported slavery stayed in Democratic party. Just as racists stayed Democrats in south, despite leftist and revisionists today claim there was a imaginary "party switch". That means, all slaves in United States, some 4.5 million, at the brink of Civil war were owned by Democrats.

War Democrats were not against slavery, they were against Confederacy. Since they were pro slavery, they couldn't join Republican party, and those who supported Lincoln's Civil War policies joined Unionist party while avoiding being on "Republican" ticket. Therefore Lincoln's running mate was technically Unionist, formerly "War Democrat".
And you never did prove your case when I demanded documentation that "you couldn't join the Republican party if you were pro-slavery".

Read bold red letters from Lysistrata... I don't care what you're talking about, I was replying to him on the subject.

"two parties switched sides and policies in the latter part of the 20th Century."

I'm done with you.

"Him"?

View attachment 305450

Because that's what you wrote. Post 49 I believe it was. Same time I was writing post 50.

No moron, I posted the whole thing... here is the image of my reply to Lysistrata post, and you quoting us both...

View attachment 305451

In the image, nobody is talking about 19th century, but clearly about "two parties switched sides and policies in the latter part of the 20th Century."

Post 57.

What comes first, post 49 and 50, or post 57?

I'm done with you.

"Him"?

View attachment 305450

View attachment 305451

Post 57.

What comes first, post 49 and 50, or post 57?

I replied to Lysistrata's post #33, moron. I addressed exactly what was in that post.

The later image is combined Lysistrata's post, my reply to it, and your reply to both of us.

Damn, you're stupid.

Virginia eliminates holiday celebrating two Confederate generals

Dems in Virginia show their hatred for the constitution and the patriotic spirit of America by once again attacking the Confederacy...This time they do it not be taking down a statue, or changing a state flag, they do it by eliminating perhaps the greatest American holiday aside from Independence Day and American Jesus' birthday....and that is....Confederate Day...

"The Virginia House passed a bill that would eliminate a holiday celebrating two Confederate leaders and instead make Election Day a state holiday. Lee-Jackson Day honored Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson...Now, Virginia will no longer observe Lee-Jackson Day as a state holiday, but they won't be one holiday short. Election day, which takes place nationwide on the first Tuesday in November, will become a state holiday, WTVR reports."

WTF?? A holiday for elections?? Once again, the party of slavery shows its ugly face..First you dems lost the Civil War and you lost your slaves...and even today, you Dems are losing more slaves (As in blacks) -- since they are leaving the Democrat plantation and voting for Trump.....and when blacks find out about Confederate Day being eliminated for Election Day -- I anticipate even more of them will be outraged and join the republican party in protest...

So now out of desperation, you want to dishonor the legacy of the 2 greatest abolitionist Democrats ever by doing something like this? Just to make it easier for more people (and by more people, I mean illegals and muslims) to vote in future elections by making election day a freaking holiday??

Remember this face....this is the America hating black racist that crafted this bill...State Senator Louise Lucas......This is the proof that the Democrat party, the party of slavery, the party against American values continues to attack and erase the very thing that made America great -- the Confederacy...
View attachment 305328

I didn't read your article.

You call people who choose not to honor traitors to the United States of America unpatriotic.

The unpatriotic person is the person who went to war against the United States of America and anyone who see people who are traitors to our nation to the point of murdering United States citizens as patriotic has no idea what patriotism is.

You are very unpatriotic if you believe we should have a holiday for people who murdered US citizens and tried to over throw our government.

Traitors who try to overthrow our government, nation and caused the deaths of over 600 thousand US citizens aren't patriots and don't deserve any holiday in their honor.

1. In all fairness, that holiday should be abolished.

2. Virginia has changed (because of so many Dems moving into the state).

3. The growing majority of people no longer think that Generals Lee and Jackson should be honored.

4. By the end of this century, the nation's capital may no longer be named in honor of General Washington (Who, after all, was a slave owner and a Caucasian); some states may be renamed; the Lincoln Monument may be renamed (after all, before the Civil War, he said some very controversial things about ethnic relations); etc.

5. Things are fast a-changing. People must accept the changes or find somewhere else to live.

Oh its the "look, we had slaves on our side fighting" defense...

Can you tell me how many black folks escaped the north and went down south to fight on the side of the confederacy???

Any stories of Harriet Tubman types helping freed black men escape to the South because of how much they wanted to fight for the Confederacy?? No?

Look, the North had black soliders too....MORE OF THEM.....
View attachment 305356

and they won ...…and 150 years later, dic suckers like you are still mad

you think farmers knew the intentions of democrats like they had internet access lol

Most of the south had no slaves, they were protecting their land and farms.. your narrative that people cared about slavery is because you are uneducated. And you lie to lie to blacks.. blacks weren’t a thought,, blacks were free, blacks owned slaves.. yoir dumb
Yes, they knew their intentions.....the Confederacy cared about slavery so much that in every state's order of Secession -- they all mentioned maintaining slavery as their core reason for seceding....but dic suckers like you don't like facts -- so you want to pretend that nobody could read or write back then....

Texas Order Of Secession...

"Texas abandoned her separate national existence and consented to become one of the Confederated States to promote her welfare, insure domestic tranquillity and secure more substantially the blessings of peace and liberty to her people. She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery--the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits--a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time."

Mississippi Order of Secession

"Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin."

There is a reason all of these Confederate states kept making slavery their central reason for secession....Maybe you need to go back in time and tell the confederates to stop talking about slavery so much because its making it harder for dic suckers like you to not look stupid by telling the rest of us how the Confederates didn't care about slavery...

Can you tell me how many black folks escaped the north and went down south to fight on the side of the confederacy???

Any stories of Harriet Tubman types helping freed black men escape to the South because of how much they wanted to fight for the Confederacy?? No?

View attachment 305356

you think farmers knew the intentions of democrats like they had internet access lol

Most of the south had no slaves, they were protecting their land and farms.. your narrative that people cared about slavery is because you are uneducated. And you lie to lie to blacks.. blacks weren’t a thought,, blacks were free, blacks owned slaves.. yoir dumb
Yes, they knew their intentions.....the Confederacy cared about slavery so much that in every state's order of Secession -- they all mentioned maintaining slavery as their core reason for seceding....but dic suckers like you don't like facts -- so you want to pretend that nobody could read or write back then....

"Texas abandoned her separate national existence and consented to become one of the Confederated States to promote her welfare, insure domestic tranquillity and secure more substantially the blessings of peace and liberty to her people. She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery--the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits--a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time."

"Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin."

There is a reason all of these Confederate states kept making slavery their central reason for secession....Maybe you need to go back in time and tell the confederates to stop talking about slavery so much because its making it harder for dic suckers like you to not look stupid by telling the rest of us how the Confederates didn't care about slavery...
Yes democrats mentioned it.. not the people.

View attachment 305356

Mississippi makes it clear they needed slave labor to make more money

Last edited:

View attachment 305356

Do you like getting slapped around with facts or something? Are you like a masochist or something??

With that dumb ass logic...I suppose when you always bring up the Declaration of Independence -- that wouldn't be what the "people" decided, just something a few colonialists mentioned.....

The same way they had a convention to vote on those documents back during the Revolutionary War days is the same way they held conventions to vote on the Orders of Secession during the Civil War days...

And the only reason dic suckers like you don't worship people who turned traitor and fought on the side of the British -- is because their reason for fighting against America wasn't because they wanted to MAINTAIN SLAVERY....So bringing up Benedict Arnold isn't a wedge issue to use for your goofy ass black vs white, white supremacist porn..........period....

View attachment 305356

Mississippi makes it clear they need slave labor to make money
Mississippi need slaves!? Wtf is wrong with you?

View attachment 305356

Read their justification
What was wrong with them?

View attachment 305356

Do you like getting slapped around with facts or something? Are you like a masochist or something??

With that dumb ass logic...I suppose when you always bring up the Declaration of Independence -- that wouldn't be what the "people" decided, just something a few colonialists mentioned.....

The same way they had a convention to vote on those documents back during the Revolutionary War days is the same way they held conventions to vote on the Orders of Secession during the Civil War days...

And the only reason dic suckers like you don't worship people who turned traitor and fought on the side of the British -- is because their reason for fighting against America wasn't because they wanted to MAINTAIN SLAVERY....So bringing up Benedict Arnold isn't a wedge issue to use for your goofy ass black vs white, white supremacist porn..........period....
You’re just giving me your opinion.. thank you! But I’m pretty sure free blacks fought for the Confederacy , Asians Latinos, Indians.. that logic would mean they wanted to be slaves lol The ordinary citizens in America back in those times did not want slavery it was only deep rooted Democrats that want to control people like they do today that wanted slavery.
17B01CF9-3F56-40DB-B501-AC9655FC68B2.jpeg
It’s why you people have urban slave plantation’s today

View attachment 305356

Read their justification
What was wrong with them?
Democrats justification for wanting slavery is baffling I agree

View attachment 305356

You’re just giving me your opinion.. thank you! But I’m pretty sure free blacks fought for the Confederacy , Asians Latinos, Indians.. that logic would mean they wanted to be slaves lol The ordinary citizens in America back in those times did not want slavery it was only deep rooted Democrats that want to control people like they do today that wanted slavery. View attachment 305503It’s why you people have urban slave plantation’s today
Just shut yo dic sucking ass up....you are a pathetic waste of time

Dems in Virginia show their hatred for the constitution and the patriotic spirit of America by once again attacking the Confederacy...This time they do it not be taking down a statue, or changing a state flag, they do it by eliminating perhaps the greatest American holiday aside from Independence Day and American Jesus' birthday....and that is....Confederate Day...

"The Virginia House passed a bill that would eliminate a holiday celebrating two Confederate leaders and instead make Election Day a state holiday. Lee-Jackson Day honored Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson...Now, Virginia will no longer observe Lee-Jackson Day as a state holiday, but they won't be one holiday short. Election day, which takes place nationwide on the first Tuesday in November, will become a state holiday, WTVR reports."

WTF?? A holiday for elections?? Once again, the party of slavery shows its ugly face..First you dems lost the Civil War and you lost your slaves...and even today, you Dems are losing more slaves (As in blacks) -- since they are leaving the Democrat plantation and voting for Trump.....and when blacks find out about Confederate Day being eliminated for Election Day -- I anticipate even more of them will be outraged and join the republican party in protest...

So now out of desperation, you want to dishonor the legacy of the 2 greatest abolitionist Democrats ever by doing something like this? Just to make it easier for more people (and by more people, I mean illegals and muslims) to vote in future elections by making election day a freaking holiday??

Remember this face....this is the America hating black racist that crafted this bill...State Senator Louise Lucas......This is the proof that the Democrat party, the party of slavery, the party against American values continues to attack and erase the very thing that made America great -- the Confederacy...
View attachment 305328

Erasing the confederacy is a public service

You’re just giving me your opinion.. thank you! But I’m pretty sure free blacks fought for the Confederacy , Asians Latinos, Indians.. that logic would mean they wanted to be slaves lol The ordinary citizens in America back in those times did not want slavery it was only deep rooted Democrats that want to control people like they do today that wanted slavery. View attachment 305503It’s why you people have urban slave plantation’s today
Just shut yo dic sucking ass up....you are a pathetic waste of time
Wow so angry

View attachment 305328

Don’t want your slaves to know the truth?

View attachment 305328

It's funny how the ones was still support the confederacy are now supporting the Russians.

View attachment 305328

It's funny how the ones was still support the confederacy are now supporting the Russians.
What’s wrong with American history?

Forum List

Back