Unprovoked attack on white Macy's employee by black thug

Very unfortunate situation and I hope the guy is ok. But it's foolish to argue that this has anything to do with protests, Democrats, or the MSM.

Here's what the article says:

"Quay, whose Facebook profile says he’s from the Flint suburb of Grand Blanc, wrote the man throwing the punches asked the employee a question, then became angry when that Macy’s salesperson, who was on his phone, used the N-word when he got back to his call, thinking he’d done so discreetly.

The alleged aggressor is seen punching the employee, whom he continues to hit once that man falls to the floor. No racial slurs are heard on the video, which begins once the conflict is underway."

No idea what the truth is though.
That was justice though no matter what. OMG we are really getting tired of this. Frightening hatred starting.

I was traumatized at first. Now I want to see every god damned lib city burn like Charleston in 64...1864

I'd rather see less hate.
This is so beyond that. About 200 million white people are really really pissed off. You're going to see a lot of death. Probably necessary to get passed this. Violent and very bloody revolution. We'll surround the shit holes and kill every MF that tries to leave.

I ain't giving up my country without butchering a thug.

You're not doing shit. Take your medication and calm down.
Dude. I'm having fun now watching the shit holes burn. I hope they riot all over the country tomorrow. I really do now. I hope all the Cops quit too. 911 tells the store ownes to wait awhile.

I just saw a big statue of Washington with a burning American flag around its head torn down. You don't think shit is going to happen? You're crazy.

That says a lot about you.

And no, I don't think you're going to do anything.
Didn't I already tell you I don't live anywhere near a shit hole. I live in a highly civilized country. But if invaded,I'll bite.

Up until I saw Washington's statue burn 2 hrs ago,Ii was concerned. now I want it to burn baby burn.

Never thought I could feel that way................These times are a changin though.

You love it too. Says a lot about you. Thank God I never had to live a life in a shit hole. I'd rather be dead.

60 God damned yrs you Dems had.

Very unfortunate situation and I hope the guy is ok. But it's foolish to argue that this has anything to do with protests, Democrats, or the MSM.

"Quay, whose Facebook profile says he’s from the Flint suburb of Grand Blanc, wrote the man throwing the punches asked the employee a question, then became angry when that Macy’s salesperson, who was on his phone, used the N-word when he got back to his call, thinking he’d done so discreetly.

The alleged aggressor is seen punching the employee, whom he continues to hit once that man falls to the floor. No racial slurs are heard on the video, which begins once the conflict is underway."

That was justice though no matter what. OMG we are really getting tired of this. Frightening hatred starting.

I was traumatized at first. Now I want to see every god damned lib city burn like Charleston in 64...1864

This is so beyond that. About 200 million white people are really really pissed off. You're going to see a lot of death. Probably necessary to get passed this. Violent and very bloody revolution. We'll surround the shit holes and kill every MF that tries to leave.

Dude. I'm having fun now watching the shit holes burn. I hope they riot all over the country tomorrow. I really do now. I hope all the Cops quit too. 911 tells the store ownes to wait awhile.

I just saw a big statue of Washington with a burning American flag around its head torn down. You don't think shit is going to happen? You're crazy.

Didn't I already tell you I don't live anywhere near a shit hole. I live in a highly civilized country. But if invaded,I'll bite.

Up until I saw Washington's statue burn 2 hrs ago,Ii was concerned. now I want it to burn baby burn.

Never thought I could feel that way................These times are a changin though.

You love it too. Says a lot about you. Thank God I never had to live a life in a shit hole. I'd rather be dead.

I love what?

Guarantee you that APE has a felony record a mile long. The battle lines are drawn. Actually I am far away from these zoos and desensitized to the violence. I actually am enjoying it now. I hope there is so much blood spilled in the streets during the rally. Then I want it to spread to all the cities. Where you take your gun and defend yourself.
Cowards always talk about bringing guns, never using their hands man-to-man.
And you breed nothing but worthless bastards or abort them. Jesus Christ what kind of men are you negro cowards any way?

I have a double barrel shotgun that would beg to diffe. got about 4 boxes of magnum shells with 200 40 ott 6 rounds. Wanna see me oil my gun?
wow pom?
Did you see George Washington's statue with a burning flag rapped around its head before it toppled??

I'm so proud to be an American tonight. Just so proud.

I posted a lot of threads in WC there. See Inglorious for details

I love what?
You know what. I never spoke to you before or ever seen you before. Not putting words in your mouth.

In fact, I'm just going to watch this unfold and go no further with it.

I love what?
You know what. I never spoke to you before or ever seen you before. Not putting words in your mouth.

In fact, I'm just going to watch this unfold and go no further with it.

No I don't know what. That's why I asked.

Exactly why I go NO WHERE not even to the gas station without carrying SOMETHING to defend myself with. My son always has a pocket knife and wife has a knife as well and soon will have more once she starts working even though we live in a pretty white and safe area ya never know. These feral animals are getting dumber and more violent by the day.

Guarantee you that APE has a felony record a mile long. The battle lines are drawn. Actually I am far away from these zoos and desensitized to the violence. I actually am enjoying it now. I hope there is so much blood spilled in the streets during the rally. Then I want it to spread to all the cities. Where you take your gun and defend yourself.
And you breed nothing but worthless bastards or abort them. Jesus Christ what kind of men are you negro cowards any way?

I have a double barrel shotgun that would beg to diffe. got about 4 boxes of magnum shells with 200 40 ott 6 rounds. Wanna see me oil my gun?
wow pom?
Did you see George Washington's statue with a burning flag rapped around its head before it toppled??

You know what POM. That tipped me over the edge this morning. I saw the gw statue thing. I'm furious. Talked about it all day. The disrespect. bunch of idiots. just idiots.

wow pom?

Yep, happened up the road from me. The only surprise, since we are talking about Portland, that it wasn't destroyed long ago.

Yep. The excuse

The brutal footage was posted to Facebook by a user named FT Quay, who claimed the white man on the receiving end of the beatdown provoked his alleged assailant, a black man, by using a racial epithet

Yep. The excuse

The brutal footage was posted to Facebook by a user named FT Quay, who claimed the white man on the receiving end of the beatdown provoked his alleged assailant, a black man, by using a racial epithet

Yep. Inside the black thug's head...……………………………"How can I beat the fuck out of this white guy who is responsible for all of my failures, and who caused slavery, without being provoked ? I know, I'll beat him up good, and then pull out the "N" card and lay it down ! I'll just say he called me the "N" word, and since words are the worst things ever, they'll leave me be, and want to shine my shoes !"

wow pom?

Yep, happened up the road from me. The only surprise, since we are talking about Portland, that it wasn't destroyed long ago.
yea if it happened near you, that makes it hit home even more. what section on here? I checked the badlands. I cant find it.

Since blacks believe that they have the right to beat anyone who verbally insults them this neanderthal has no problem sucking onto the excuse. Look at how the more subservient the white guy gets the more violent the animal gets.

Since blacks believe that they have the right to beat anyone who verbally insults them this neanderthal has no problem sucking onto the excuse. Look at how the more subservient the white guy gets the more violent the animal gets.
Good point, but NOBODY believes that white guy insulted him. Hes white, he wont fight back. That's all the chimp needed

Forum List

Back