"unshackled" "scorched earth" "total meltdown"

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
....and now dozens of women coming forward to accuse Trump of sexual assault. And Trump says "believe Bill Clinton's accusers, but not my accusers."

Walking in on naked pageant women, "because I can".

Four women claim he groped them yesterday.

Time Magazine claims Trump in "total meltdown"

Trump claims he's "unshackled"....the devil you say!

Trump bringing "scorched earth" campaign.....the devil you say.

Does anyone with half a brain really believe the majority of the electorate is stupid enough to put the devil in the White House?.....Maybe Lilith?

....and now dozens of women coming forward to accuse Trump of sexual assault. And Trump says "believe Bill Clinton's accusers, but not my accusers."

Does anyone with half a brain really believe the majority of the electorate is stupid enough to put the devil in the White House?.....Maybe Lilith?

The NYT airline boob lady story has already been debunked. The woman was obviously lying. Why should we believe any of these other stories? We all know Democrats are perfectly willing to lie, especially if Hillary is paying them to lie. It's nothing but she said/he said.

The NYT airline boob lady story has already been debunked. The woman was obviously lying. Why should we believe any of these other stories? We all know Democrats are perfectly willing to lie, especially if Hillary is paying them to lie. It's nothing but she said/he said.

How about "classy"?

360221683_86288446661.jpg

Does anyone with half a brain really believe the majority of the electorate is stupid enough to put the devil in the White House?.....

I have not measured your brain size or the voting public, but the fact you fall for the lying, criminal obama's and hillary's of this world and their sick ways tells me --- Yes, you ARE stupid enough to do anything!

I'd be more inclined to believe democrats if the didn't do the same thing in every election.

Forum List

Back