🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unverified but concerning intelligence claim Re Russia military intent

If Russia wants NATO officially in the war, that’s a good way to accomplish that. Those are direct attacks on NATO members. In twenty four hours the 82nd Airborne would be on the ground in Poland. German and French troops would be on the way, the various NATO air forces would be seizing control of the airspace over Ukraine and NATO subs would be on the way to the Black Sea.
US forces are already in Poland. The 101st Airborne has at least one of their combat brigades there already. I should know. My daughter is in their logistics support battalion.

US forces are already in Poland. The 101st Airborne has at least one of their combat brigades there already. I should know. My daughter is in their logistics support battalion.
5th Corps HQ there, back in business and functioning

If Russia wants NATO officially in the war, that’s a good way to accomplish that. Those are direct attacks on NATO members. In twenty four hours the 82nd Airborne would be on the ground in Poland. German and French troops would be on the way, the various NATO air forces would be seizing control of the airspace over Ukraine and NATO subs would be on the way to the Black Sea.
NATO subs cannot enter the Black Sea because it would require a very long transit on the surface to get through the Turkish Straits. The Bosphorus is only 700m wide.

NATO subs cannot enter the Black Sea because it would require a very long transit on the surface to get through the Turkish Straits. The Bosphorus is only 700m wide.
The 700 meter section is short and the strait is between one hundred twenty and four hundred eighty feet deep. That navigable for a submerged sub. The entire Bosphorus is only nineteen miles long. A sub could easily transit it in two hours even bucking the current. British subs managed it in the First World War with no great difficulty.

The 700 meter section is short and the strait is between one hundred twenty and four hundred eighty feet deep. That navigable for a submerged sub. The entire Bosphorus is only nineteen miles long. A sub could easily transit it in two hours even bucking the current. British subs managed it in the First World War with no great difficulty.
Wrong. Even periscope depth is nearly 100 feet depth. You can see the sub.

Forum List

Back