Unwanted Roma Gypsy immigrants in town California, PA

i heard the story that the 'roma' originally came from India . Some say that the 'roma' are the same type 'ilk' or caste as the 'thugees' of India .

I dont know who the thugees are, but they are originally from india, yes.

They sure know horse flesh. Vanners:
fb020cec91d1d97b5c89768417f78774.jpg

Gypsy-Horse-Pictures.jpg

029f8ba7f09147b5b423abd9c2b536a7--shadow-photography-horse-photography.jpg

There was a reality show about a family of Gypsies. It was hilarious! A wedding isn't complete without a giant orange princess dress and a throw down. Then on to the reception brawl..
When the girls are 14 they run away with their boyfriends, get pregnant, go back home, marry some other guy and both guys show up for the birth, then throw down in the waiting room. Then go have some beers.

thugee , the assassin cult of India , --- Thuggees – the Cult Assassins of India --- thuggee is where the term THUG comes from Mort .

gypsies dont have a reputation for being assassins or proffessional killers, they are musicians and entertainers. unlikely. they probably derive from lower castes, like musicians, entertainers, black smiths (gypsies were often black smiths and gold smiths etc.) they were good at making weaponry, but now thats outdated but i read it that they did in the past.

They might caused some public indencancies but take it with a graint of salt since there is strong anti-immigrant sentiment right now in america, and fox news isnt exactly liberal and pro-immigrant.

Indecencies like what...sending unwanted dick pics to women maybe?

They might caused some public indencancies but take it with a graint of salt since there is strong anti-immigrant sentiment right now in america, and fox news isnt exactly liberal and pro-immigrant.

they are accused of defecating in the open and of chopping of heads of chickens.

they are accused of defecating in the open and of chopping of heads of chickens.

---------------------------------------------------------- yep , yep , yep sh1tting in the open , yep , they are ' INDIAN ' from the country of India alright .

-------------------------------- thing is that the Pennsy people probably don't want gypsy's or 'somalis' or iraqis , mexicans or venezuelans or any third worlders of any kind or in my case , i want no imported people of any race or any other category allowed into the USA at all Mort . And maybe the Pennsys know about 'gypsys' . Even in 1960 as a 10 year old my parents and neighbors told me about gypsies and to stay away from them even though i never saw a gypsy . And all that needs to be done is to check out the problems that gypsy's or Travelers cause in England Mort .

the gypsies were settled there by the federal government, but i would move to a multicultural place if i lived in usa, california in pa is a small town and 94% white. i would move to san francisco, new york, or such.

I would not.

None of those big cities are worth living in. You are better off finding a smaller city to live in...

---------------------------------------------------------- yep , yep , yep sh1tting in the open , yep , they are ' INDIAN ' from the country of India alright .

they are not indian, that was thousand years ago. even genetically they are their own thing. both from admixture and epigenetics (they have certain immune genes which indians lack) and they are mixed between india, europe and middle east, and since the thumb rule is they intermarry among themselfes they became a distinct biological entity, they are older mix then mexicans and everyone knows mexicans are not exactly native american.

edit: i dont consider them ethnically european either, but a distinct entity and culture.

my point was simply that according to reports these roma sh1t in the open , same as 'Indians' do Mort .

my point was simply that according to reports these roma sh1t in the open , same as 'Indians' do Mort .

indians dont have toiletts thats why they shit in the open, but only in very underdevolped rural places, its not a indian custom or tradition to shit in the open, its because they are poor. people in rural places likely around the world shit in the open if they dont have toiletts. not everyone has a bathroom and toilett in his appartment. africans likely shit in the open too. but i dont know why in america they still shit in the open, in america they have toiletts, if thats really true what some residents claim im pretty upset, all my family uses bathroom.

Forum List

Back