Up next: Levis goes wokies

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should know by now that you people are so filled with hate that if they market even 0.001% of their product to anyone but you, that you all will make them pay
What they should REALLY know by now is that pandering is pandering, and that intelligent people recognize that their obvious social engineering has a purpose in mind.

They are counting on people like you who do not recognize much of anything.

What they should REALLY know by now is that pandering is pandering, and that intelligent people recognize that their obvious social engineering has a purpose in mind.

People like me are not so filled with hate that if a company panders to anyone but me and those that look just like me that I will never give them my money again.

It does not bother me if a company panders to gay people, as I do not hate gay people.

It does not bother me if a company panders to trans people as I do not hate trans people.

Levis. The same jeans worn by manly cowboys and construction workers.

"This is @Levis new ad campaign. Levi Jeans is yet another company that is telling us that they have no respect for normalcy which means that they have no respect for us."

I love how all of these extremely wealthy liberal-owned/run companies keep volunteering to sacrifice themselves and their companies on the alter of 'Get Woke, Go Broke'.

Golfing Gator is the little froggie in the pan of tepid water, on the stove. He doesn't know it yet, but that pan of water is going to slowly come to a boil. By that time, he'll be too weak and exhausted to jump out of the pan.

Some folks tried to warn him, but he was just so comfortable in that pan of water.

Golfing Gator is the little froggie in the pan of tepid water, on the stove. He doesn't know it yet, but that pan of water is going to slowly come to a boil. By that time, he'll be too weak and exhausted to jump out of the pan.

Some folks tried to warn him, but he was just so comfortable in that pan of water.

Seems better than burning up from the inside with all the hate you people have for anyone even a tiny bit different than you.

What a shitty way to live, yet you all just enjoy it so much

My only question about the twit is whether he actually thinks he is a libertarian, or whether he is just doing what he does for shits and giggles.

1685153224784.png

'And this week's 'Get Woke, Go Broke' award goes to.....

Seems better than burning up from the inside with all the hate you people have for anyone even a tiny bit different than you.

What a shitty way to live, yet you all just enjoy it so much

Oh it's a wonderful way to live, I assure you. Having the discernment and discrimination to be able to tell one thing from another keeps me alive and well. And my disgust is a powerful motivational tool that makes me want to achieve great things in life. Hidden deep down inside, you probably have the same hatred for degeneracy that I do. Except you can't bring yourself to embrace it. You'd rather just shove it back down inside and tell yourself "everything is alright."

But it's not alright. And if you don't confront it, it will consume you and everything you love.

Last edited:
Oh it's a wonderful way to live, I assure you. Having the discernment and discrimination to be able to tell one thing from another keeps me alive and well. And my disgust is a powerful motivational tool that makes me want to achieve great things in life. Hidden deep down inside, you probably have the same hatred for degeneracy that I do. Except you can't bring yourself to embrace it. You'd rather just shove it back down inside and tell yourself "everything is alright."

But it's not alright.

If you call what you do living, I guess you have a point.

I do not really consider it living.

I have no hatred for those different from me as long as they are not harming anyone.

If someone wants to be trans, why should that bother me?

If someone is gay, why should that bother me?

Those people are no more degenerate than the man you worship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back