Up next: Levis goes wokies

Status
Not open for further replies.

1685158497369.png

What they should REALLY know by now is that pandering is pandering, and that intelligent people recognize that their obvious social engineering has a purpose in mind.

They are counting on people like you who do not recognize much of anything.
He likes to play dumb

Sorry, that was your mama. Btw, she said she's tired of the missionary position and can you try something else tonight?

TOS VIOLATION

Thou shalt not speak disparagingly of a person's family member!

Last edited:
Democrats are the ones so obsessed with mutilating the genitals of children they are trying to legalize govt kidnapping of children to make sure they can do it even when the parents oppose it.

:itsok:
You are still obsessing over strange children's genitals. So goddamn creepy.

Oh it's a wonderful way to live, I assure you. Having the discernment and discrimination to be able to tell one thing from another keeps me alive and well. And my disgust is a powerful motivational tool that makes me want to achieve great things in life. Hidden deep down inside, you probably have the same hatred for degeneracy that I do. Except you can't bring yourself to embrace it. You'd rather just shove it back down inside and tell yourself "everything is alright."

But it's not alright. And if you don't confront it, it will consume you and everything you love.
The avoidance is not hate. The left peddles the myth that everything you don't want in your life is hated. Hate is really too strong of an emotion to waste. I don't hate degeneracy. I avoid it. As a responsible adult I protect children from degenerates the same way I would protect an animal from an abuser.

There are so many emotions on the human spectrum, hate is too limiting.

You are still obsessing over strange children's genitals. So goddamn creepy.

It is important to advocate for the protection of children from pedos like you, to warn people.

Why do you want to target children and mutilate their genitals, you sick bastard?

Why do you defend pedos who do?

(Your attempt to distract / change the subject just makes you look like more of a sicko.)

I don't own a single pair of Levis, just those black jeans I get at Walmart for something like $12. Those are like Homer Simpson's blue pants to me.
I have an old, denim, long sleeve Levi shirt. Kept it around for old time's sake. Should make a good rag.

It is important to advocate for the protection of children from pedos like you, to warn people.

Why do you want to target children and mutilate their genitals, you sick bastard?

Why do you defend pedos who do?

(Your attempt to distract / change the subject just makes you look like more of a sicko.)
I don't spend my days obsessing over strange children's genitals. That is strictly a GOP thing and it's fucking creepy and gross.

Levi’s has been on your shit list for a while now. Did you forget?

It must be difficult for you guys to remember all the companies that you’re upset with.

Levi’s has been on your shit list for a while now. Did you forget?

It must be difficult for you guys to redd all the companies that you’re upset with.
Not at all difficult. Rather easy, really. Lots of good alternatives out there. Levi's quality went downhill while the prices went up. But turning gay makes it that much easier to ignore.

I don't spend my days obsessing over strange children's genitals. That is strictly a GOP thing and it's fucking creepy and gross.
As I said, Democrats like you are the ones attemptimg to legalize kidnapping of children to ensure you can mutilate their genitals when parents oppose your agenda. Your already debunked lies and weak attempts to deflect just further prove your need to prey on children.

Not at all difficult. Rather easy, really. Lots of good alternatives out there. Levi's quality went downhill while the prices went up. But turning gay makes it that much easier to ignore.
Nah, you snowflakes are easily offended by everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back