Up next: Levis goes wokies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dims aren't known as "the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids" for nothin'.....

6f5da4aadae5dcbc.png

Right. Because Budweiser upset you.

You snowflakes are offended by everything.
Nope. You are. You're the snowflakes who demanded companies change their packaging. We didn't demand anything. You lost this round. Now suck it up and try again later.

Nope. You are. You're the snowflakes who demanded companies change their packaging. We didn't demand anything. You lost this round. Now suck it up and try again later.
Says the one who admits he was upset by Budweiser. You’re probably one of those snowflakes who was offended by the casting in The Little Mermaid.

I never said I was upset. You lost this round. Whining just makes you look worse. Have a nice night.
You said you stopped buying the product, snowflake. Clearly it’s because they offended you.

You don’t win anything by proving that you’re an easily offended crybaby. You lost this one a long time ago.

You said you stopped buying the product, snowflake. Clearly it’s because they offended you.

You don’t win anything by proving that you’re an easily offended crybaby. You lost this one a long time ago.
You always go personal when you get your lame arguments trounced. You're weak. Have a good night.

The babies are whining about how much they hate personal freedom and how they think they can dictate millions of peoples lives. Fuck em. Maybe I'll buy some.

You failed to refute what I said. You said you stopped buying the product. Therefore you’re easily offended. You lose.
Whatever makes you feel better. Everyone saw it, but you are so insecure it's sad. Yes, you win. You're too smart for me. There, feel better now?

The babies are whining about how much they hate personal freedom and how they think they can dictate millions of peoples lives. Fuck em. Maybe I'll buy some.

Psssssssstt…….nobody is dictating anything. We just choose not to buy from these companies. You are free to buy from them all you like.

Incredible that companies line up in a row to to press the tranny Cult narrative when doing so is a model for failure.

They’re like Lemmings on a cliff waiting their turn to jump.

Wtf are those things

Thiers small American denim makers out there
And jean makers
Doing it old school
Oh yeah

They can get pricy though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back