Up next: Levis goes wokies

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it would seem. The motivation is difficult to understand.

I know right, why would a company spent 0.1% of their ad money targeting some small group when doing so will cause all those people filled to the brim with hate to boycott their company

Levis. The same jeans worn by manly cowboys and construction workers.

"This is @Levis new ad campaign. Levi Jeans is yet another company that is telling us that they have no respect for normalcy which means that they have no respect for us."

Never ever bought Levi's iny life, and I never ever will. Reason why? I never pay big money for a label sewn onto a product. You can get much cheaper and same quality of jeans from many outlets at over half the price.

The babies are whining about how much they hate personal freedom and how they think they can dictate millions of peoples lives. Fuck em. Maybe I'll buy some.
It's not about personal freedom. It's about submission. It's never really about what you creatures claim. That "personal freedom" shit is your propaganda. It's really about decent sane Patriotic citizens submitting to your agenda or else being the targets of your hateful nasty venomous actions to destroy.

It's not about personal freedom. It's about submission. It's never really about what you creatures claim. That "personal freedom" shit is your propaganda. It's really about decent sane Patriotic citizens submitting to your agenda or else being the targets of your hateful nasty venomous actions to destroy.
You bullies are all the same you just can leave people alone.

You are confusing hate with fed up ness. Until these woke companies get a handle on their emotional social governance they will continue to be punished at the check out stand,
8opv2evn1f2b1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back