Up to 25 House Democrats preparing to ask Biden to withdraw: Report

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021

A group of 25 House Democrats is reportedly getting ready to ask President Joe Biden to drop out of the 2024 presidential election if he does not convince them otherwise in the coming days.

A House Democratic aide said the group is preparing to ask Biden to exit the race "if he seems shaky in the coming days," according to Reuters. They would be joining Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-TX), who has publicly called on Biden to step down.

Looks like they got the down ticket jitters.....As well they should have.

It looks like Biden has lost Virginia now.

Like I said previously, when reporters asked him if he was going to run for reelection, and he stopped, looked back at them with a vacant stare and said in a barely audible voice "Just wait" I knew he was not up for it, yet the Dems stood by silently and did nothing.

Now it's too late.

A group of 25 House Democrats is reportedly getting ready to ask President Joe Biden to drop out of the 2024 presidential election if he does not convince them otherwise in the coming days.

A House Democratic aide said the group is preparing to ask Biden to exit the race "if he seems shaky in the coming days," according to Reuters. They would be joining Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-TX), who has publicly called on Biden to step down.

Looks like they got the down ticket jitters.....As well they should have.

It looks like Biden has lost Virginia now.

All this shows is how clueless Democrats are. Everyone with a room temperature IQ knew Biden’s mental health was bad years ago. But these morons let him run and now it’s just 4 months until election time.

All this shows is how clueless Democrats are. Everyone with a room temperature IQ knew Biden’s mental health was bad years ago. But these morons let him run and now it’s just 4 months until election time.
Less that that, Virginia starts in-person voting on Sept, 20.

Wow. If he wins, there is no doubt about it. He will either disappear from view entirely like Wilson did, or Kamala will eventually be president.

What boggles my mind? Is the few forum members here on the left, that have stockholm about this.

I was watching the TYT podcast on this, and even THEY have admitted reality. Things are bad, when even they have given up on trying to sell the lie.

Last edited:
Shitlib cannabalism should be an Olympic sport. They hate each other and it doesn't take much to get them riled up and flinging poo at each other.

It hard to overstate how fucked that party of shit is.... they all look like they got kicked in the nuts. :laughing0301:

GRafn1hXIAAqM-2.jpg

Forum List

Back