Update! Hunter Biden’s $49,910 Rent Matches Rental Deposit at House of Sweden with CEFC China Energy

STFU & READ #66 YOU BLUBBERING IDIOT.

Of course you will come back and exaun whe you reject it all or why you deem it all irrelevant.

So why wait? Lets skip to the part where I tell you to FO, you pathetic, Biden sac-hugging partisan troll.
Tut...tut. Next time, try responding in English. I don't do gibberish. :itsok:

Try removing your head from Xiden’s ass and maybe you’ll actually see something. Doubtful as you seem to enjoy being up there. You never fail to show how retarded and uninformed you truly are. News flash: this is why people laugh at you every time you open your mouth.
In other words, you still got nothing? Sad.

Six pages long and yet not one retard can show, what the heck is nefarious about Hunter Biden canceling his rental agreement or how the fuck in any way it is connected to the Chinese.

And you retards wonder why the world laughs at you. :itsok:

It is certainly a very unique rental agreement between father and son, way over fair market value, and for the home xiden keep top secret intel he had stolen....unique in deed
This is the point where Mac195? starts talking about nuance and then yells Trrrummmppppp.

Is it illegal for Hunter to lie on the document about owning the residence?

Seems to be lots of disinformation on that form.

It seems to me the background check was too be able to pay for the House of Sweden office space for $49,910….not the residence.

Hunter seems to have lied on the document about owning the residence with the Corvette and the files. He was living there and Joe owns the residence.

$50k for the office space was going to China, apparently.

There is no doubt shenanigans going on here, but I do not think Hunter was paying Joe 10x market for rental on the residence.

There is no doubt shenanigans going on here, but I do not think Hunter was paying Joe 10x market for rental on the residence.

I posted much earlier a report from a local real estate company that said the rental value of the Biden house was just over $7,000 per month ... compared to the $50,000 pet month Hunter was paying dear ol' dad.

It seems to me the background check was too be able to pay for the House of Sweden office space for $49,910….not the residence.

Hunter seems to have lied on the document about owning the residence with the Corvette and the files. He was living there and Joe owns the residence.

$50k for the office space was going to China, apparently.

Everything you state is correct. It was corroborated today.

In other words, you still got nothing? Sad.

Six pages long and yet not one retard can show, what the heck is nefarious about Hunter Biden canceling his rental agreement or how the fuck in any way it is connected to the Chinese.

And you retards wonder why the world laughs at you. :itsok:
Yawn. Yet you have not backed up your claim with anything but retarded screeds and crying. Keep your head firmly implanted in your ass.

Yawn. Yet you have not backed up your claim with anything but retarded screeds and crying. Keep your head firmly implanted in your ass.
Back up what? You retards made the claim. I am waiting to see the proof. Get it now?

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Back up what? You retards made the claim. I am waiting to see the proof. Get it now?

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
Double yawn. Hey retrard, try reading the actual posts. You have to remove your head from your rectum to do so, so we can’t see where that’s might be difficult for a basement dwelling loser like you. Been proven. Your crying “nuh-uh” isn’t an argument.

I posted much earlier a report from a local real estate company that said the rental value of the Biden house was just over $7,000 per month ... compared to the $50,000 pet month Hunter was paying dear ol' dad.

I think the $49,910 was for office space for the think tank with China…not the house.

Forum List

Back