Update! Hunter Biden’s $49,910 Rent Matches Rental Deposit at House of Sweden with CEFC China Energy

So, nothing on Biden's rental agreement and China? Stop proving you are a retard. I get it. YOU. ARE. A. RETARD. :itsok:

STFU & READ #66 YOU BLUBBERING IDIOT.

Of course you will come back and exaun whe you reject it all or why you deem it all irrelevant.

So why wait? Lets skip to the part where I tell you to FO, you pathetic, Biden sac-hugging partisan troll.

Doesn't matter. Joe didn't declare it on his tax return. That's illegal, even for rich, white DemoKKKrats.

If you wanna bitch about the tax returns, bitch about the tax returns. Quit muddying the waters by saying he's renting a "house" from his dad, when in reality he's renting OFFICE SPACE (which is much different than a house btw......starting with the zoning laws and whether or not you can live in it) from a company.

What kind of dad charges his son $50,000 per month to live in his house?

The kind who would molest his own underage daughter.
Well that and a guy who is trying to move illegal money but does so brazenly and stupidly by collecting 7X the going rate and never reporting it
Several differing avenues of crime there.

Well that and a guy who is trying to move illegal money but does so brazenly and stupidly by collecting 7X the going rate and never reporting it

Are you sure that it's 7x the going rate? Because back in 2020 (the figures I was able to readily get on the 'net) the going rate for office space in DC was 50 to 70 dollars per square foot. How big was the office that was being rented? Was it prime space or regular space? Where was it located? Those are questions that need to be answered before saying it was 7 times the going rate.

The Cost of Office Space in Washington, D.C. in 2020?​

The average office Washington, D.C. office space will rent for around $60 per square foot depending on the classification of the space. Class A occupants pay closer to $70, while Class B pay around $50.

-Tax fraud
-Real estate fraud
-Bank fraud
-Money laundering
-Wire fraud
-Lying on federal forms

The Biden crime family!

Hunter claimed on some application that the home belonged to him. Why would he be paying rent? The fact that he is paying 50k per month to his father to live there when about 5k would be normal is an indication of a money laundering scheme. Why did the CPC donate millions to the U. of P. where Joe had his documents stored? There is a web of political intrigue bordering on treason but the "justice" dept has become a lap dog of the democrat party and the media isn't interested.

Money laundering....the Mafia is impressed

Hunter claimed on some application that the home belonged to him. Why would he be paying rent? The fact that he is paying 50k per month to his father to live there when about 5k would be normal is an indication of a money laundering scheme. Why did the CPC donate millions to the U. of P. where Joe had his documents stored? There is a web of political intrigue bordering on treason but the "justice" dept has become a lap dog of the democrat party and the media isn't interested.
Then it’s up to the House to reveal the money laundering scheme, as part of their impeachment hearings. I would love them to subpoena Crackhead and ask who is paying $500,000 for a “painting“ a creative kindergartener could do. For starters.

Then it’s up to the House to reveal the money laundering scheme, as part of their impeachment hearings. I would love them to subpoena Crackhead and ask who is paying $500,000 for a “painting“ a creative kindergartener could do. For starters.

Probably the same kind of idiots who are shelling out big bucks for NFT's (which exist only on the internet, there is nothing to actually hold with them) that were sold that ANYONE with Photoshop and a decent computer (as well as a bit of imagination) could do.

Probably the same kind of idiots who are shelling out big bucks for NFT's (which exist only on the internet, there is nothing to actually hold with them) that were sold that ANYONE with Photoshop and a decent computer (as well as a bit of imagination) could do.
I have no idea what an NFT is. Is that the inflated digital currency based in nothing?

But it’s doubtful that regular Americans are buying Hunter’s childish paintings for half-a-million each. We need their names.

I have no idea what an NFT is. Is that the inflated digital currency based in nothing?

But it’s doubtful that regular Americans are buying Hunter’s childish paintings for half-a-million each. We need their names.

Close. At least with digital currency you can actually buy things with it. NFT's? Not so much.

And you haven't heard about NFT's? Guess you missed Trump's big announcement that he was selling them (basically digital baseball cards that only exist on the 'net). They were a bunch of crappy photoshopped things with Trump's face on them.

Close. At least with digital currency you can actually buy things with it. NFT's? Not so much.

And you haven't heard about NFT's? Guess you missed Trump's big announcement that he was selling them (basically digital baseball cards that only exist on the 'net). They were a bunch of crappy photoshopped things with Trump's face on them.

Oh yeah, I heard about it. The people who bought them are fools, I’ll agree.

That still doesn’t explain why unnamed buyers paid half-a-million dollars for a Hunter Child painting. It’s not like he has a fan base. This was the way to pay him off for Gd knows what, a good amount of that he funneled back to The Big Guy,

Oh yeah, I heard about it. The people who bought them are fools, I’ll agree.

That still doesn’t explain why unnamed buyers paid half-a-million dollars for a Hunter Child painting. It’s not like he has a fan base. This was the way to pay him off for Gd knows what, a good amount of that he funneled back to The Big Guy,

You figured it out

If you wanna bitch about the tax returns, bitch about the tax returns. Quit muddying the waters by saying he's renting a "house" from his dad, when in reality he's renting OFFICE SPACE (which is much different than a house btw......starting with the zoning laws and whether or not you can live in it) from a company.
So where does a crack addict get $50,000 a month?

In this case it's Joe and Hunter doing it. I'm with the political right in that Hunter was in the employ of the government to do work in the Ukraine, with the purpose of starting America's proxy war with Russia.

This is going to be a big leg up for Biden in that foreign policy of fomenting war goes back to pre 2014 and will have the protection of 'top secret' status.

The political right will need to break many of the rules if they want to expose Hunter.
Hunter and his laptop are American strategic assets.
God you are an idiot.

In other words, you got nothing. Never thought you retards did. So you didn't disappoint. :itsok:
Try removing your head from Xiden’s ass and maybe you’ll actually see something. Doubtful as you seem to enjoy being up there. You never fail to show how retarded and uninformed you truly are. News flash: this is why people laugh at you every time you open your mouth.

Forum List

Back