Update! Hunter Biden’s $49,910 Rent Matches Rental Deposit at House of Sweden with CEFC China Energy

No one pays $50k a month for a house that rents out at $7,500 per month.

At the time his wife was filing for divorce and he was screwing pole dancers and his dead brother's wife while doing enough crack to kill an elephant.

Unless he was getting a shit-ton of money from the Ukranians, the Chinese, and the Russians, crackheads with thst kind of lifestyle don't have $50k a month to rent a house.

Learn to read, retard. It was an office space in DC.

And what does Biden’s sexual shenanigans has to with the Chinese?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

How so?

Copies of Biden's hard drive were made before the laptop was handed over to the FBI by the business owner.

The FBI still has the original laptop, lied about having it, finally admitted it, and still refuses to release it.
Yes, and for obvious reasons. The FBI's priority isn't in domestic politics, it's all to do with protecting America's foreign policy secrets.
- Isn't this called 'Obstruction' and is a crime? Then again, so what?!
Yes and yes. But crime in the interest of the state is allowable. Don't forget the huge crime against humanity that was the Iraq war! How can any American criticize Russia for much less and for having an actual reason for getting involved in the Ukraine proxy war?
The DOJ / Garland have proven they are as criminal as the day is long and do nothing.

Garland is acting in the interest of America by not initiating another coup attempt that could result in mass murder on America's streets. But still technically, he's involved in criminal activity. Excusable?
As the draft copy of the RvW decision showed us ... and how Comey & McCabe demonstrated...sometimes leaks just happen.

:cool:
I have no idea what the RvW draft copy said, and I'm not interested on this topic.

What’s the matter? You don’t how to read? Now you know why I call you a retard.
I can....from the link:

The background check also noted that Hunter’s residence was Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware, where the president kept classified documents alongside his Corvette in the garage.

The form additionally reveals Hunter checked a box showing he was an owner of a “Current Residence.” It’s not clear why Hunter noted he owned a location where he paid rent or why he listed his current address as Joe Biden’s residence with rent payments.

The $49,910 rent amount far exceeds the money recorded on Biden’s taxes. Joe Biden’s 2017 tax return on Schedule E only listed $19,800 in “rents received.” In 2018, Biden listed no rent received.

So who owns the property?

Now post what you would say if it was the Trump family.

About what, retard? So far all I see is Hunter cancelling his rental agreement.

Next time, just don’t go with a Brightfart headline. Learn to read. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck. :itsok:

I can....from the link:

The background check also noted that Hunter’s residence was Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware, where the president kept classified documents alongside his Corvette in the garage.

The form additionally reveals Hunter checked a box showing he was an owner of a “Current Residence.” It’s not clear why Hunter noted he owned a location where he paid rent or why he listed his current address as Joe Biden’s residence with rent payments.

The $49,910 rent amount far exceeds the money recorded on Biden’s taxes. Joe Biden’s 2017 tax return on Schedule E only listed $19,800 in “rents received.” In 2018, Biden listed no rent received.

So who owns the property?

LOL. So you know how to copy/paste but not how to read and comprehend. Is that what you are saying?

You are not doing a very good job of proving to me that you’re not a retard. My sympathies. :itsok:

Looks like Joe got caught with his pants down, for the same crime on which Trump was caught, charged, and found guiltiy of!

The only difference is in the size of the crime!

LOL. So you know how to copy/paste but not how to read and comprehend. Is that what you are saying?

You are not doing a very good job of proving to me that you’re not a retard. My sympathies. :itsok:
So who's house is it? Or are you saying he wrote out the rental application wrong? Who was trying to rent the house?

Up to this point all I see is your cult ranting about something that they can’t prove.

No one can orove Joe Biden and his staff have avhistory of mishandling TS documents?
--- Even though in 2010 they left TS documents all over the room during an interview during which time photos were taken?

No one can prove Biden illegally took TS/SCI documents when he left DC?
--- Even though it was Biden's own lawyers and aides who found them in Biden office and in his home and are the ones who turned them over to the FBI?

NO one can prove Biden illegally stored TS/SCI documents in unsecured, unauthorized locations?
--- Even though it was Biden himself who argued where he put his TS documents in his unsecured, unsutjorized locked garage next to his Corvette was perfectly safe / acceptable?

'They weren't sitting in the middle of the street.'

NO ONE CAN PROVE BIDEN JEOPARDIZED NATIONAL SECURITY?
- Even though his TS/SCI documents were found abandoned in an unsecured, unauthorized, unclassified iffice in a building provided / paid for by the Chinese?

--- Even though Biden's son, Hunter - who was proven to have taken money from Ukraine, China, and Russia, who worked as an unregistered foreign agent, and is currently under no less than 3 separate criminal investigations - live in his house where he had access to the highly classified documents Joe Biden had illegally stored in his garage and home?

'Up to this point all I see is your cult ranting about something that they can’t prove.'

If this is really what you believe then you are in serious need of a medical procedure called a 'CRANAL-ANAL-ECTOMY'.

1673989427149.png

That's why this whole thing is bigger than it seems on the surface.
Right, if Americans would just not pay attention, would not investigate, and would not ask questions Biden's crimes / scandal wouldn't seem nearly as bad as it does.

:auiqs.jpg:

That's why this whole thing is bigger than it seems on the surface.
Yeah, you've got it now 1s.

Some others are catching on too but on account of the facts are in sync with their domestic politics shitfight.

Learn to read, retard. It was an office space in DC.

It does not matter where the Penn-Biden-ChiCom Center is.

Biden illegally stored TS/SCI documents and left them for 5 years in a building provided by / paid for by the Chinese, leaving the documents unguarded, giving anyone who wanted access to some of the most sensitive Intel Reports / documents the US has.

And you are attempting to minimize / marginalize Biden's extremely serious crimes, like a good little indoctrinated partisan sheep.

While I am still researching for myself, I heard several prominent lawyers on the news stating that Biden's actions meet the technical definition of 'Espionage'. Illegally taking, moving, and storing TS/SCI Intel Reports on Ukraine and Iran in an unsecure, unauthorized location that could very well be accessed by the Chinese...or others over a period of 5 years they were left there.

If you really think this is not serious and / or can't be proven you are an idiot. Almost all of this has already been proven.

Every time Biden goes off-script answering questions he slides the proverbial noose around his own neck a little tighter, and another one of his high-priced defense attornies faints.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So who's house is it? Or are you saying he wrote out the rental application wrong? Who was trying to rent the house?
What house, retard? I could help you but then how will you ever stop being a retard?

No one can orove Joe Biden and his staff have avhistory of mishandling TS documents?
--- Even though in 2010 they left TS documents all over the room during an interview during which time photos were taken?

No one can prove Biden illegally took TS/SCI documents when he left DC?
--- Even though it was Biden's own lawyers and aides who found them in Biden office and in his home and are the ones who turned them over to the FBI?

NO one can prove Biden illegally stored TS/SCI documents in unsecured, unauthorized locations?
--- Even though it was Biden himself who argued where he put his TS documents in his unsecured, unsutjorized locked garage next to his Corvette was perfectly safe / acceptable?

'They weren't sitting in the middle of the street.'

NO ONE CAN PROVE BIDEN JEOPARDIZED NATIONAL SECURITY?
- Even though his TS/SCI documents were found abandoned in an unsecured, unauthorized, unclassified iffice in a building provided / paid for by the Chinese?

--- Even though Biden's son, Hunter - who was proven to have taken money from Ukraine, China, and Russia, who worked as an unregistered foreign agent, and is currently under no less than 3 separate criminal investigations - live in his house where he had access to the highly classified documents Joe Biden had illegally stored in his garage and home?

If this is really what you believe then you are in serious need of a medical procedure called a 'CRANAL-ANAL-ECTOMY'.

View attachment 748332
Blah blah blah. Still waiting for you retards to prove any connection of the Chinese to Hunter's office rental. Go.

It does not matter where the Penn-Biden-ChiCom Center is.

Biden illegally stored TS/SCI documents and left them for 5 years in a building provided by / paid for by the Chinese, leaving the documents unguarded, giving anyone who wanted access to some of the most sensitive Intel Reports / documents the US has.

And you are attempting to minimize / marginalize Biden's extremely serious crimes, like a good little indoctrinated partisan sheep.

While I am still researching for myself, I heard several prominent lawyers on the news stating that Biden's actions meet the technical definition of 'Espionage'. Illegally taking, moving, and storing TS/SCI Intel Reports on Ukraine and Iran in an unsecure, unauthorized location that could very well be accessed by the Chinese...or others over a period of 5 years they were left there.

If you really think this is not serious and / or can't be proven you are an idiot. Almost all of this has already been proven.

Every time Biden goes off-script answering questions he slides the proverbial noose around his own neck a little tighter, and another one of his high-priced defense attornies faints.

:abgg2q.jpg:
In other words, you got nothing. Never thought you retards did. So you didn't disappoint. :itsok:

Blah blah blah. Still waiting for you retards to prove any connection of the Chinese to Hunter's office rental. Go.
Why don' you go back and reread what's in this tgread, and there are specific threads just on that 1 issue.

I now know why you haven't seen any of tbe proof / evidence of the conections...

Either one or the other...

1673990830847.png

Or

1673990880419.png

Forum List

Back