Update! Hunter Biden’s $49,910 Rent Matches Rental Deposit at House of Sweden with CEFC China Energy

Are you intellectually dishonest or a coward?

Both

The writing is on the wall. 50K to live at his dad's house, wholly shit, where's the mystery?

I've always known "the big guy" was cut in on his son's foreign and domestic affairs that aren't reported. The writing is on the wall. His son "earns" many millions under the wing of what's supposed to be a public servant. You figure it's because Hunter is talented? No, be he is perverted like his dad right?
What the fuck are you babbling about? This is a report about Biden canceling his rent for office space in DC.

How is that anything to do with whatever you are spouting? Are you off your meds, again? Weren't you warned about that? :itsok:

In other words... you can't respond to any of my questions? Don't feel too bad. I never expect retards can so you didn't disappoint. :itsok:

I wasn't involved in any of your question asking.
I am simply noting how unhinged you get when your Cult looks bad - which is always.

We’ve reached the point where the corruption facts are clear, many and varied.
Now it’s full press media and lib loon frantic feelings scramble of “Lol….conspiracy…..Cult…Trump is orange….” deflection panic.

Wait a minute.......................he paid a DEPOSIT for 49,910, which is (somehow) equal to the 49,910 RENT that he paid for almost a year?
If you had the slightest understanding of accounting, you would realize that this is a classic money laundering and tax evasion scheme.

I'm looking up the property. The document appears to read 4879 Loughboro, does anyone see anything different?

According to this there's no such place as 4879 Loughboro. There's one set of properties beginning with 487, and that's 4875 and 4878. It's an interesting property(s), because there appears to be two residences on what is or was one lot.

Also per that document, the zip code reads 20015. That's incorrect, the zip code is 20016. Course Hunter was probably high when he wrote it.

I'm looking up the property. The document appears to read 4879 Loughboro, does anyone see anything different?

According to this there's no such place as 4879 Loughboro. There's one set of properties beginning with 487, and that's 4875 and 4878. It's an interesting property(s), because there appears to be two residences on what is or was one lot.

Also per that document, the zip code reads 20015. That's incorrect, the zip code is 20016. Course Hunter was probably high when he wrote it.

He probably built in violation of zoning but as always”It’s Biden”

So, in the end someone gets a fine for a zoning violation and it all goes away.

Par for the course.

The confirmation of these deposits is the other side of the evidence.

This is huge and prives money laundering and tax evasion.

RICO

Biden is fucked proper.

Americans shouldn't dig too deeply for the purpose of domestic politics, or it will expose US foreign policy it doesn't want the rest of the world to see!

Treason and influence peddling are not 'foreign policies', even if its the VP/President doing it.

How is canceling his rent and asking for his deposit back a way to launder money?

While you are at it, explain how the Chinese are connected with Hunter renting an apartment in DC. Go.

No one pays $50k a month for a house that rents out at $7,500 per month.

At the time his wife was filing for divorce and he was screwing pole dancers and his dead brother's wife while doing enough crack to kill an elephant.

Unless he was getting a shit-ton of money from the Ukranians, the Chinese, and the Russians, crackheads with thst kind of lifestyle don't have $50k a month to rent a house.

Treason and influence peddling are not 'foreign policies', even if its the VP/President doing it.
In this case it's Joe and Hunter doing it. I'm with the political right in that Hunter was in the employ of the government to do work in the Ukraine, with the purpose of starting America's proxy war with Russia.

This is going to be a big leg up for Biden in that foreign policy of fomenting war goes back to pre 2014 and will have the protection of 'top secret' status.

The political right will need to break many of the rules if they want to expose Hunter.
Hunter and his laptop are American strategic assets.

In this case it's Joe and Hunter doing it. I'm with the political right in that Hunter was in the employ of the government to do work in the Ukraine, with the purpose of starting America's proxy war with Russia.

This is going to be a big leg up for Biden in that foreign policy of fomenting war goes back to pre 2014 and will have the protection of 'top secret' status.

The political right will need to break many of the rules if they want to expose Hunter.

Poor donny

.The political right will need to break many of the rules if they want to expose Hunter.

How so?

Copies of Biden's hard drive were made before the laptop was handed over to the FBI by the business owner.

The FBI still has the original laptop, lied about having it, finally admitted it, and still refuses to release it.
- Isn't this called 'Obstruction' and is a crime? Then again, so what?! The DOJ / Garland have proven they are as criminal as the day is long and do nothing.

As the draft copy of the RvW decision showed us ... and how Comey & McCabe demonstrated...sometimes leaks just happen.

:cool:

I wasn't involved in any of your question asking.
I am simply noting how unhinged you get when your Cult looks bad - which is always.
Well when that happens, I will let you know. Up to this point all I see is your cult ranting about something that they can’t prove.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Forum List

Back