UPDATE: Letter by Ted Cruz and 6 GOP Senators and 4 Senators-Elect Sign Letter to Reject Election –Call For Election Commission 10-Day Emergency Audit

Eh, you sure about that? Many constitutional scholars disagree that a President who is out of office can be impeached. The Democrats didn’t care.
He wasn't out of office when he was impeached. Furthermore, how could impeaching someone who is out of office be considered a coup at all given they're, you know, no longer in office?

C'mon man, you're smarter than this.

Repeat after me...

There were no left-wing riots or looting in 2020.

Democrats still believe that nonsense along with a litany of other ridiculous claims.
What is "left wing" about "Black Lives Matter?

Nothing. You are just defining the right as "fuck those black people" , so the rest just follows. Hey, your funeral.

I can promise you that 99% of the BLM crowd voted for veggie Joe and likely voted for every Democratic candidate running in the general election every single year. There is a reason Joe walked on egg shells when talking about any riots. He didn’t want to offend his base.

Keep pushing that "veggie Joe" narrative. It's a real winner and a constant reminder that Trump can't string together a sentence that makes any logical sense, and Trump's father died of Alzheimer's. Are you sure you want to keep pushing yet another false narrative that will bite you in the ass down the road?

President Biden did not "walk on eggshells". He roundly condemned the property damage and the violence, while pointing out that those arrested for the violence were mainly from right wing groups. No members of Anti-Fa or BLM were arrested for any violence or destruction. Members of the Boogaloo Bois, looter gangs from the Dark Web, and various "patriot militias", otherwise known as "white supremacist thugs", were responsible for vast majority of the violence.

I can promise you that 99% of the BLM crowd voted for veggie Joe and likely voted for every Democratic candidate running in the general election every single year.

And those who think police should shoot as many blacks as possible voted for Trump

Please link to me where people who think like this rioted and looted in mass this past year? I’ll wait.

I said they voted for Trump

There aren’t enough of Republicans who think that cops ”should shoot as many blacks as possible” to amount to anything. The opposite can’t be said about the largely Democratic protesters who caused more than 2 billion dollars worth of damage in 2020.
Very true

Most of America supports BLM

Pretty scary if most people support and organization responsible for rioting and looting. I guess that is where the Democratic Party is at this point. Lunatics are running it and the majority of the rest are just useful idiots.

No one cares about your empty promises. The BLM riots were not done in the name of any Democrats. They were not inspired by any Democrats. There were no Democrats advertised during those riots. Whereas 1/6 was done by Trump supporters parading his name and fighting for him. The seditious insurrection on the Capitol was inspired by Trump and done for him.

Farouk, that right there is what we call "a fucking lie." We expect that from you because you're what we call "a fucking liar."

When BLM pulled down statues at the Capitol and Stormed the White House to kill the president, that was inspired by Kamala Harris and done for her.

After a year of Insurrection, the Nazis suddenly decide it's really bad when they can blame one instance on Trump.

Repeat after me...

There were no left-wing riots or looting in 2020.

Democrats still believe that nonsense along with a litany of other ridiculous claims.
What is "left wing" about "Black Lives Matter?

Nothing. You are just defining the right as "fuck those black people" , so the rest just follows. Hey, your funeral.

I can promise you that 99% of the BLM crowd voted for veggie Joe and likely voted for every Democratic candidate running in the general election every single year. There is a reason Joe walked on egg shells when talking about any riots. He didn’t want to offend his base.

Keep pushing that "veggie Joe" narrative. It's a real winner and a constant reminder that Trump can't string together a sentence that makes any logical sense, and Trump's father died of Alzheimer's. Are you sure you want to keep pushing yet another false narrative that will bite you in the ass down the road?

President Biden did not "walk on eggshells". He roundly condemned the property damage and the violence, while pointing out that those arrested for the violence were mainly from right wing groups. No members of Anti-Fa or BLM were arrested for any violence or destruction. Members of the Boogaloo Bois, looter gangs from the Dark Web, and various "patriot militias", otherwise known as "white supremacist thugs", were responsible for vast majority of the violence.

Wow, just wow.

So you are telling me it was those on the right wing that took over the police department in Portland? You are telling me it was right wing extremists we all saw on TV looting and rioting. They were wearing masks and carrying BLM signs.

I guess you are told by the media that it wasn’t them and you simply believe it. Scary stuff.

BTW, Joe is senile. Everyone knows that, even you. I don’t expect you to admit it, but it is very obvious.

I can promise you that 99% of the BLM crowd voted for veggie Joe and likely voted for every Democratic candidate running in the general election every single year.

And those who think police should shoot as many blacks as possible voted for Trump

Please link to me where people who think like this rioted and looted in mass this past year? I’ll wait.

There aren’t enough of Republicans who think that cops ”should shoot as many blacks as possible” to amount to anything. The opposite can’t be said about the largely Democratic protesters who caused more than 2 billion dollars worth of damage in 2020.
Very true

Pretty scary if most people support and organization responsible for rioting and looting. I guess that is where the Democratic Party is at this point. Lunatics are running it and the majority of the rest are just useful idiots.
BLM does not support rioting

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Eh, you sure about that? Many constitutional scholars disagree that a President who is out of office can be impeached. The Democrats didn’t care.
He wasn't out of office when he was impeached. Furthermore, how could impeaching someone who is out of office be considered a coup at all given they're, you know, no longer in office?

Ok, so back you your original point. Are you saying because Republicans called the impeachment a coup it is ok for Democrats to call lawsuits a “seditious insurrection”? Seems like you are saying you disagree with what Republicans said but you are ok with Democrats doing the same because well...tit for tat. You could at least be consistent and condemn both.

Dominion voting machines have been subjected to multiple audits and have all passed with flying colours. That's why FOX News, Rudy Guliani, Newsmax and others are running from the lawsuits being filed by Dominion, and shutting down all criticism of Dominion on these networks.

The Big Lie is going to make Dominion a VERY rich company.

Yeah, no.

No audits of the processes, events. and methods (PEM's) of the Dominion system have been reviewed, citing proprietary software to block audits.

Michigan AG and Sec. of State Block Results of Forensic Audit of 22 Dominion Machines in Antrim County | The Michigan Star
Fruitcake, your article is 3 months old. Dominion machines have been audited.

You lost. Deal with it.
Dominion machines were audited by firms who work with Dominion. The audits lack credibility. Period.

Very true

BLM does not support rioting
They support the end of the nuclear family and Western civilization. They are Communists, and you are a Commie if you support them. That simple.

That's false.

Nazi Pigshit and her Reich sent "articles of impeachment" to the Senate. The impeachment is the senate trial. Once the articles are sent to the Senate, a president is said to be impeached, not before. Hence, Richard Nixon was no impeached despite the house voting to impeach because articles were never sent to the Senate.

The second farce was after Trump was out of office, unconstitutional, and utterly absurd.

Why bother? I already know how 1/6 turned out for you. It was an utter embarrassment for America’s rightwing as they attacked the government in a failed attempt to get Trump installed as president; and now the belligerents are being rounded up from all around the country to face the music. I was just asking you to see if you’ve joined the rest of us in reality yet.

You lost. Deal with it.

Yeah, why bother?

You're a pathological liar, facts have no impact on you.

The Reichstag Fire was a bunch of goobers trespassing.

The attack on the White House where democrats tried to murder the president back in July was far worse.
LOL

Rightards encourage this as merely "trespassing"...

Oh, that's chilling, they chanted.

Of course this is peaceful protest.

You fucking Nazis are such hypocritical clowns.

^^^ a loon actually tries to compare attempting to overthrow the government with protesters. :cuckoo:

Ok, so back you your original point. Are you saying because Republicans called the impeachment a coup it is ok for Democrats to call lawsuits a “seditious insurrection”? Seems like you are saying you disagree with what Republicans said but you are ok with Democrats doing the same because well...tit for tat. You could at least be consistent and condemn both.
I believe I've said on numerous occasions these lawsuits don't represent sedition or anything so I don't know how you can claim that I think it's okay to do so.

That's false.

Nazi Pigshit and her Reich sent "articles of impeachment" to the Senate. The impeachment is the senate trial. Once the articles are sent to the Senate, a president is said to be impeached, not before. Hence, Richard Nixon was no impeached despite the house voting to impeach because articles were never sent to the Senate.

The second farce was after Trump was out of office, unconstitutional, and utterly absurd.
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged, Fruitcake. Trump was impeached the moment Nancy's gavel hits the sound block, announcing the Article of Impeachment passed in the House.

The idea that there needs to be a "forensic audit" of these voting machines is just so whack. Georgia counted its votes 4 TIMES. There was the initial count, the recount, the hand count and the audited count. And you fools still say that the result was rigged!!

Every state where there were recounts came out the same. Every state where there was an audit, the result was the same.

THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF REAL EVIDENCE IN THE WORLD TO CONVINCE YOU FOOLS THAT TRUMP IS LYING TO YOU.

:eek:

You're scared shitless of audits on Dominion machines.

That shows you know they are dirty.

Dominion voting machines have been subjected to multiple audits and have all passed with flying colours. That's why FOX News, Rudy Guliani, Newsmax and others are running from the lawsuits being filed by Dominion, and shutting down all criticism of Dominion on these networks.

The Big Lie is going to make Dominion a VERY rich company.
Debunked talking points.

Debunked by whom? YOU??? 52 Court Cases across multiple jurisdictions have completely debunked all claims of a rigged election. You're just one of the Cultists who will refuse to believe that Trump lost until the day you die.

Your opinion is meaningless.

Forum List

Back