Update on the Teacher Attacked by a 17 Year Old "Child"

It's not that nobody dare say. It's that people aren't saying because it's so rediculous to those of us attached reality.

Your post is just one long leap of faith and speculation to another.

As a matter of fact; it's so devoid of anything approaching fact or feasibility, your intent and origin are suspect.
Rubbish . You re frightened to use your own eyes .
Everything commented on about the video is good and accurate comment .

Bluntly , anyone unable to see that it is an obvious Fake needs their head eyes testing .

That kid will end up in jail for other things as an adult even after he serves his sentence.

From his tone and language at his arrest he is a textbook psychopath.
I don't know if psychopath or not, as I am not qualified. While I agree the courts will not have seen the last of the asshole, no matter what jail time he gets, it makes me uncomfort about pronouncing a psychologic conditions as if sick, as he needs punishment behind bars, not a psych intervention and back out to prey on society.

I don't know if psychopath or not, as I am not qualified. While I agree the courts will not have seen the last of the asshole, no matter what jail time he gets, it makes me uncomfort about pronouncing a psychologic conditions as if sick, as he needs punishment behind bars, not a psych intervention and back out to prey on society.

The way he just didn't even acknowledge the damage he did, that he was only concerned about the ramifications of his actions on himself.

He might as well have been beating up a punching bag.

Bluntly , anyone unable to see that it is an obvious Fake needs their head eyes testing .
Lol. So transparent.

Translation. You believe what I do or your an idiot. Pure propaganda speak.

Your English seems a bit broken. How odd...

The way he just didn't even acknowledge the damage he did, that he was only concerned about the ramifications of his actions on himself.

That was some malevolent brutal sht.

He has been charged so much for made up and fake.

You know that , how?
The way he acted. Like he was entitled to violence. Only conservative parents teach their children that it is okay to solve their problems through violence. All the mass murders going on in this country; conservative shooters. Liberal parents teach their children to respect the opinions of others.

The way he acted. Like he was entitled to violence. Only conservative parents teach their children that it is okay to solve their problems through violence. All the mass murders going on in this country; conservative shooters. Liberal parents teach their children to respect the opinions of others.
LOL you fucking liar most of the recent mass murders were committed by lefties.

That 'boy', has conservative parents!
Because billo there thinks that if the retard had Marxist/Demcorat Parents, they would of aborted the child before he had a chance to be born. I know who the left thinks, and it is disgusting the way they do think....Shame Billo wasnt given an abortion, he/she/it would be much happier. Maybe you should do an Alex Murdough on your parents?

tolerant-liberal.jpg

A soulless creature. He needs to be removed from society

Because billo there thinks that if the retard had Marxist/Demcorat Parents, they would of aborted the child before he had a chance to be born. I know who the left thinks, and it is disgusting the way they do think....Shame Billo wasnt given an abortion, he/she/it would be much happier. Maybe you should do an Alex Murdough on your parents?
Let us know when you are back on planet earth.

Forum List

Back