update: PROOF CNN FAKED Trump Inauguration

Oh please. Get your facts right.

The cameras couldn't pick up some attendees but if you give it The Melania Squint, you can clearly see them here.

Turns out trumpery's trumpery is true.

C2yTYfRVIAERTYa.jpg

Last edited:

You should know that when liberals establish a false narrative they stick to it, regardless of how many times it's refuted.

They are little Goebels.

Gotta love Grouch Marx, huh?

Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?"

You should ignore the many photos and believe what King TrumpleThinSkin tells you to believe.

You should know that when liberals establish a false narrative they stick to it, regardless of how many times it's refuted.

They are little Goebels.

It just occurred to me that todays Liberalism or Progressivism (whatever you want to call it) is in fact America's largest cult. I'll do some research and examine cult characteristics but I think I may be on to something.

They are little Goebels.

It just occurred to me that todays Liberalism or Progressivism (whatever you want to call it) is in fact America's largest cult. I'll do some research and examine cult characteristics but I think I may be on to something.
I'm not sure it's as large as they pretend it is. But yes, it is brainwashing on a large scale.

There were much more than that picture but not as many as Obama's first inauguration. Who cares? Besides the media and then because the media made a big deal of it Trump had to make a big deal of it. It's pretty dumb and childish by both sides.

There were much more than that picture but not as many as Obama's first inauguration. Who cares? Besides the media and then because the media made a big deal of it Trump had to make a big deal of it. It's pretty dumb and childish by both sides.

You're missing the point. The point is that it was FEDERAL EMPLOYEES (I like to call them *trolls*. Or *criminals*) who were posting the dishonest tweets. Not only was it federal employees doing it..it was the DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, who actually MANAGE the national mall.

So yeah, people care. We don't pay those fuckers to lie to the people. That is not their job. They are there to PRESERVE public lands. NOT to generate propaganda and lies and use federal sites to do it.

You're missing the point. The point is that it was FEDERAL EMPLOYEES (I like to call them *trolls*. Or *criminals*) who were posting the dishonest tweets. Not only was it federal employees doing it..it was the DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, who actually MANAGE the national mall.

So yeah, people care. We don't pay those fuckers to lie to the people. That is not their job. They are there to PRESERVE public lands. NOT to generate propaganda and lies and use federal sites to do it.

Can we say fuckers on here? Also I agree I don't want anybody to lie. I just want people to start caring about when someone lies regardless of what letter is next to their name. That will never happen, especially with a majority of the media.

While the amount of butthurt over Trump's attendance is mildly enjoyable, it pales in comparison to the satisfaction of knowing it is driving Trump mad.

Have people been reading the leaking going on from this White House? No WH has ever leaked so badly. You couldn't even begin to investigate it.

And now that the orange clown has began his war on science and scientists, adding them to the press which already despises the despicable liar, he is going to find the going rough, indeed.

The cameras couldn't pick up some attendees but if you give it The Melania Squint, you can clearly see them here.

C2yTYfRVIAERTYa.jpg

Get your facts straight they took that in the AM before people were fully in................gawd damn you CNN lovers are such suckers to their bs lies and fall for it ... lmfao

C2yTYfRVIAERTYa.jpg

CNN DEBUNKS ITS OWN CLAIM THAT TRUMP INAUGURATION WAS SMALL
A photo from CNN proves the actual size of Trump's inauguration crowd

C2yTYfRVIAERTYa.jpg

Get your facts straight they took that in the AM before people were fully in................gawd damn you CNN lovers are such suckers to their bs lies and fall for it ... lmfao

Cult members are like that.

920x920.jpg

While the amount of butthurt over Trump's attendance is mildly enjoyable, it pales in comparison to the satisfaction of knowing it is driving Trump mad.
Have people been reading the leaking going on from this White House? No WH has ever leaked so badly. You couldn't even begin to investigate it.
Lol, you idiot, it is also sucking all the oxygen from the room that would allow the libtards to gen up popular opposition in the public.

Instead of people talking about the protesters so much or the million Harpy march, most of the air time was spent on this nonsense.

Meanwhile Trump is steaming right along reversing dozens of Obama's dictatorial EOs, lol.

Another brilliant PR stroke by Donald J Trump, our President.

Forum List

Back