Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

There is nothing.....nothing....in your link that even suggests this:
"The GOP, who refuse an unfakable SS ID card that would end this."

So...you have proven what everyone always knew....you're a lying low-life scum.
Dems want it, the GOP refuses it.
The case for a national ID card
It's not easy with no propaganda machine, dupissima.
Dems spark alarm with call for national ID card | TheHill
thehill.com/homenews/.../95235-democrats-spark-alarm-with-call-for-national-id-card
Apr 30, 2010 - Democratic leaders have proposed requiring every worker in the nation to carry a nationalidentification card with biometric information, such as ...

You tried to claim this:

Your link, you moron, says the very opposite:
"The American Civil Liberties Union, a civil liberties defender often aligned with the Democratic Party, wasted no time in blasting the plan."

So....when can I expect you to change your avi to 'LowLifeLyingScum'?
The point is, the Dems wanted an unfakeble ID card as part of the 2010 Immigration bill, as I said. So who's the low life moron, superdupe? It's the New BS GOP which keeps this mess going as a wedge issue for their racist dupes.
thehill.com/homenews/.../95235-democrats-spark-alarm-with-call-for-national-id-card
Apr 30, 2010 - Democratic leaders have proposed requiring every worker in the nation to carry a nationalidentification card with biometric information, such as ...
I have no problem with that, I have no problem with local governments or the federal government turning over voter registration information, either. Hell, I still have my original birth certificate. Why are liberals afraid, again? Oh a little thing called TRUTH. Being outed as liars and frauds and brainwashed hateful trolls? I hate to break out the clown troll pic again.
It's a waste of time and money, and the ones who have turned them over show no evidence of illegals voting. Another dupe world special that goes NOWHERE.

I have no problem with that, I have no problem with local governments or the federal government turning over voter registration information, either. Hell, I still have my original birth certificate. Why are liberals afraid, again? .

Right now if the Russians wanted the US voter database, they had to hack into 50 different computer systems.

If every state turns over their records, the Russians could get the entire US voter database in just one hack.

Akin to putting all one's eggs in one basket.

You've already been revealed as a low-life lying scum.

Quote where your link says what you claimed: "The GOP, who refuse an unfakable SS ID card that would end this."

But....you are the perfect spokesperson for the Left.
Here, dumbass dupe. Too bad you don't get real news from your propaganda machine. The ies and fake news are all RW DUHHHHHHH.

You tried to claim this:

"The American Civil Liberties Union, a civil liberties defender often aligned with the Democratic Party, wasted no time in blasting the plan."

ANOTHER great non sequitur, superdupe. You're WRONG AGAIN, as always. Because you believe a giant pile of bs propaganda, and miss all the important news, superdupe.

You tried to claim this:

Are you denying that I quoted exactly what you said.....and that you threw up three different articles.....none of which supported your lie?????

Speak up, you dunce.
Can you read? LOL! Telling you the truth makes me a low life scum? Perfect illustration of a hater dupe. Another fact for you. Learn before you GTH...

I have the feeling, because American politics always seemed to go to the highest bidder, from the Mafia to the petroleum industry, than America is a whore to the highest bidder. And right now, the current bidder is wealthy rich whites pretending to be humanitarian, pandering to illegal aliens because they LOVE that brown sugar. Hispanic illegal aliens ARE a neo slave class. It's too bad liberals or conservatives are so cynical. And all we want is for immigration equity, immigrate legally and acclimate, that's it. I won't exploit or hurt them. And I won't stand for the political hanky panky anymore. End it.

GARBAGE.

I do not have to go to public records and verify any of that bullshit.

Right. You were just born knowing all the facts from fiction. Put another way, you don't want to look it up because you know it will prove you wrong.

since you posted all these lies YOU provide the records. Not me. I'm waiting.

I'm waiting for you. YOU claim they are lies! Prove it then with a reputable source. I don't work for you! But you never do. You think you can just pull that Alinskian shit of always trying to turn the argument around and deflect the topic. Uh uh.

I live here and California and I can tell you.

Is THAT your qualifier? W O W. That is the WORST excuse for justifying a position I ever heard! Where did you go, UC Berkley???

Open door for more REAL ID. Really? Like what and where they can use that for something else?

You really are ignorant aren't you. In many states, a valid driver's license is one of the ways you qualify to get other ID. It opens doors. And some states bend over backwards handing them out. Do you know that many illegals are on our streets driving trucks, making deliveries, etc., from Mexico? The whole Mexico-USA thing is a huge scam that neither side has really wanted to end. ENTER: Donald Trump, the piss in everyone's punchbowl.

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

YES SIR!!! I'm afraid you are so ignorant and obtuse that no answer would ever satisfy you. Like so many Libs, the only answer you will ever agree is truthful is to agree with your position! People like you are just never wrong! Besides, you only stand on one leg while daring others to prove the world to them. ITMT, you never answer their questions--- all who disagree with you are just hopeless dolts.

Maybe in another ten years when you no longer poop your pants and your mommy doesn't have to wipe your ass you will be worth more serious conversation.

You are waiting for me? For what? I did not post anything that need to be verified. You did. Why the hell I need to waste my time to look and research your post? Dude you cannot post any proof because I know you are lying.

You are an unbelievable lying asshole. I live by facts, reality and honesty. You don't have to agree with me but all I'm asking is prove to us the crap you keep babbling.

You posted lies after lies from your own ignorance and stupidity. You are nothing but fake and lightweight.

The DL for these illegals are for driving purposes only. Nothing more. They are not getting anything else. If they are using that DL to get another benefits ------- Then provide a proof. Not just your worthless inexperienced opinion that you pulled from your ass.

Enter Donald Trump piss on everyone punch bowl---- The problem with that ----- Trump is eating and drinking in that bowl.

Serious conversation? Why bother to post a very long nonsense bullshit rebuttal?

Keep trying I might elevate you to lightweight minus.

GARBAGE.

Right. You were just born knowing all the facts from fiction. Put another way, you don't want to look it up because you know it will prove you wrong.

I'm waiting for you. YOU claim they are lies! Prove it then with a reputable source. I don't work for you! But you never do. You think you can just pull that Alinskian shit of always trying to turn the argument around and deflect the topic. Uh uh.

Is THAT your qualifier? W O W. That is the WORST excuse for justifying a position I ever heard! Where did you go, UC Berkley???

Open door for more REAL ID. Really? Like what and where they can use that for something else?

You really are ignorant aren't you. In many states, a valid driver's license is one of the ways you qualify to get other ID. It opens doors. And some states bend over backwards handing them out. Do you know that many illegals are on our streets driving trucks, making deliveries, etc., from Mexico? The whole Mexico-USA thing is a huge scam that neither side has really wanted to end. ENTER: Donald Trump, the piss in everyone's punchbowl.

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

YES SIR!!! I'm afraid you are so ignorant and obtuse that no answer would ever satisfy you. Like so many Libs, the only answer you will ever agree is truthful is to agree with your position! People like you are just never wrong! Besides, you only stand on one leg while daring others to prove the world to them. ITMT, you never answer their questions--- all who disagree with you are just hopeless dolts.

Maybe in another ten years when you no longer poop your pants and your mommy doesn't have to wipe your ass you will be worth more serious conversation.

You are waiting for me? For what? I did not post anything that need to be verified. You did. Why the hell I need to waste my time to look and research your post? Dude you cannot post any proof because I know you are lying.

You are an unbelievable lying asshole. I live by facts, reality and honesty. You don't have to agree with me but all I'm asking is prove to us the crap you keep babbling.

You posted lies after lies from your own ignorance and stupidity. You are nothing but fake and lightweight.

The DL for these illegals are for driving purposes only. Nothing more. They are not getting anything else. If they are using that DL to get another benefits ------- Then provide a proof. Not just your worthless inexperienced opinion that you pulled from your ass.

Enter Donald Trump piss on everyone punch bowl---- The problem with that ----- Trump is eating and drinking in that bowl.

Serious conversation? Why bother to post a very long nonsense bullshit rebuttal?

TROLL-THUMB-920x920.jpg

It was in early 2010 Dem immigration bill. Always blocked by GOP.
Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Quote where your link says what you claimed: "The GOP, who refuse an unfakable SS ID card that would end this."

Here, dumbass dupe. Too bad you don't get real news from your propaganda machine. The ies and fake news are all RW DUHHHHHHH.

You are a good example of a Low life lying scum.
Dishonest, Dysfunctional and Defective human being.

GARBAGE.

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

TROLL-THUMB-920x920.jpg

Is that you MaryL, toobreak or Political Chic?

I have no problem with that, I have no problem with local governments or the federal government turning over voter registration information, either. Hell, I still have my original birth certificate. Why are liberals afraid, again? .

Right now if the Russians wanted the US voter database, they had to hack into 50 different computer systems.

If every state turns over their records, the Russians could get the entire US voter database in just one hack.

Only two IF's you're getting better.

Only two IF's you're getting better.
Who do you spell PRIG again? I bet you will tell me. Even thought it's rhetorical and besides the point.

I have the feeling, because American politics always seemed to go to the highest bidder, from the Mafia to the petroleum industry, than America is a whore to the highest bidder. And right now, the current bidder is wealthy rich whites pretending to be humanitarian, pandering to illegal aliens because they LOVE that brown sugar. Hispanic illegal aliens ARE a neo slave class. It's too bad liberals or conservatives are so cynical. And all we want is for immigration equity, immigrate legally and acclimate, that's it. I won't exploit or hurt them. And I won't stand for the political hanky panky anymore. End it.
Then vote Dems duhhh.

Humm , is it who or is it WHOM or who, please. people make petty mistakes, artists in the middle ages intentionally put errors in their work to show how imperfect they were. Please, petty minds and petty issues
I said in English...sheeesh! That flew right over your head. The If's comment was to shine a light on the fact that all of the anti Trump nonsense is conjecture, would have, could have, maybe, unnamed, someone said, and yes the big winner IF. Don't be too smart bay half it makes you sound like a public school teacher.

You are a good example of a Low life lying scum.
Dishonest, Dysfunctional and Defective human being.
I'd say brainwashed to the point of hater duperie politically. See sig last line. I refuse to go down to their level politically...

bay" half I am not being so smart. Experienced, I was born in the 50's and seen the gamut of political gamesmanship over the years and accepted it until recently. America has always been corrupted by something or other, from mafioso's buying out legislators and rlocal cops and politicos, up till now, with local and city governments selling their constituency (did I spell that right?) to the minority Hispanic pro illegal PAC's. I have seen it happen, local political representatives ignore the wishes of local voters and create a haven for illegal aliens (did I spell that right?). Like the proverbial Tail wagging the dog. Politicians do whatever they want. It's been like this in Denver for 30 years. (Did I spell that right?) The truth will out, they say
Now you're being too suspicious by half. The nation has not always been corrupt, but sadly today it couldn't get any more corrupt. We have a senate and members of the house trying to damage a presidents time in office. it doesn't get much worse than that. The past is never seen clearly from the present.

What flew over everyone's head is the fact local cities and towns ignore their voter base and create a sanctuary and violate federal immigration laws, both are illegal and immoral. And WHY? Humanitarianism? Um, really? When these same cities have a huge number of homeless Americans they kind of sweep under the rug because of the HUGE increase in housing prices? magicians use that old game of diverting attention to make something vanish. But i still see all these homeless jobless poor people that were born here, and they should be our first concern, not pandering to exploiters of illegal aliens.

bay" half I am not being so smart. Experienced, I was born in the 50's and seen the gamut of political gamesmanship over the years and accepted it until recently. America has always been corrupted by something or other, from mafioso's buying out legislators and rlocal cops and politicos, up till now, with local and city governments selling their constituency (did I spell that right?) to the minority Hispanic pro illegal PAC's. I have seen it happen, local political representatives ignore the wishes of local voters and create a haven for illegal aliens (did I spell that right?). Like the proverbial Tail wagging the dog. Politicians do whatever they want. It's been like this in Denver for 30 years. (Did I spell that right?) The truth will out, they say
Now you're being too suspicious by half. The nation has not always been corrupt, but sadly today it couldn't get any more corrupt. We have a senate and members of the house trying to damage a presidents time in office. it doesn't get much worse than that. The past is never seen clearly from the present.
I am being realistic. Votes? Please, 2/3 of politics is about MONEY not ideals , sorry to say. Did Bernie mention that? No poor person in American History ever was elected. Just upper class rich folks. The body politic is largely about money. People that exploit illegals are the money base, illegals are the goose that laid the golden egg for them (did I spell that right?) We have our own poor and needy, jobless and it's ODD to say liberals denounce anyone that is American and poor AS trash and deserves to to be swept out of the way by superior liberals that were lucky to be born white and have high IQ's. Because these few abusive superior overlords want to excuse abusing and using poor Hispanics as a moral high ground fighting racism and xenophobia...really? I can't figure liberals, are they hypocrites, or just cynics? We see past those thin excuses, like Dorthy realized how the wizard was a fraud in The wizard of Oz. Liberals are con artist, accept they actually believe their own trollshit. Sincere liars.

Last edited:
Oh it can get much worse. Like if the justice system went political. Today the dupes just THINK it has. Protecting the Clintons from Rush Limbaugh lol. The GOP propaganda machine is a disgrace.

No poor person in American History ever was elected
There have been many elected officials that come from a less than middle class family. Including some presidents, What happens when they get in office is where the big bucks come from. By the time one has laid the groundwork and made the connections to run and win an election you are correct. By then you are not "poor" but it doesn't mean you forgot what it was like to be poor. In most cases anyway.

Forum List

Back