Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

I guess we can pick and choose what facts and laws we want. All those growing numbers of American born homeless poor, they go away. Government wants to cut back on O2 emissions, because of greenhouse effect forcing emissions controls? And then local governments practically force recycling on us, I am good with that, too. But then the state officials suddenly want to stop enforcing Immigration laws and practically enable people to break federal laws, especially after all these homeless jobless Americans I see. Aren't local politicians supposed to represent US? Not big business or illegal alien groups?
Pass the GD 2010 Dem Immigration Bill with unfakable SS ID card ferchrissake...dupe.

Something is broken here when liberals can't acknowledge the problem illegals cause in human terms with out denying the effect. Instead, they indulge in insults or phony cherry picked facts that prove their earth is flat. My brother lived in San Francisco, the Huge cost of living increase drove him out, he lives with his daughter in a near by county. Here in Denver, I am practically out of my home I have been in since heck was a pup. But right next door? You guessed it. What used to be a one family home has two families with a huge number of people, and what used to be one car home NOW is has 10. Mexicans. And none of them speaks English, isn't that great? And the people that used to live there? Pretty much vanished into homeless oblivion. because homelessness is shrinking, it must be why I see it more and more often. Because some pud tells me it's going away it must not be there, though.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.
[/B]

Not meaning to jump in on this private, non-substantive discussion, but a few points:

A). Illegals are given every encouragement and opportunity to take full advantage of our system. If 75% of them are foolish enough not to take the Democrats, Jerry Brown, et al, up on their offers, help and assitance, that makes them very foolish. After all, that is the basic reason why they are here for in the first place---- opportunity. And if that is the case, that potentially leaves up to 5 million illegals casting votes for those that promise the goods! The only way to know is for a comprehensive shakedown of the voter roles.

B). Why would anyone be fearful of voting, unless they shouldn't be voting in the first place, maybe living here in violation of the law.

C). Mr. Obama, voting does not make you a citizen, and why would having an undocumented family member with you be a reason to vote, unless you were only voting to support democrats who want to make this a borderless country?

D). Every case of voter intimidation I have ever seen or heard of was perpetrated by the DNC or those acting on their behalf. Right off the top of my head: The Black Panthers. Another? How about Lois Lerner and how she blocked a bunch of organizations from forming, preventing all of them from getting out the message to vote Romney. How many thousands of votes were lost because of that?

E). Who is discouraging anyone from voting? Enforcement of federal laws? Voter ID laws that if invoked, might screen out many illegal voters?

F). "OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." Everyone should have a voice? Illegal or otherwise? Citizen or not? Then what is all of this wrangling about concerns the Russians influenced our election? All they were trying to do is have THEIR voice heard in our election! The whole world should have a say in our votes!

And saying a person can't legally vote implies the ability to vote ILLEGALLY. Courage or not, how does the ex-president intend for people to have the "courage" to vote, to make your voice heard, when all you have to do is walk into your voting location?! That is unless you don't have the courage to be a legal citizen.

YOU SEE, the great untold truth about illegals is the Democrats WANT them to stay illegal, because then they know they will vote democrat, but once a foreigner becomes a legal citizen, has a real part and investment (stockholder, if you will) in this country, a lot of times they start to see things DIFFERENTLY! They want to protect the country and what they fought to earn, and a lot of them start voting REPUBLICAN.

Please return now to your previously scheduled pointless bickering and squabbling.

All we are asking is show us where 3 to 5 illegal aliens voted in 2016. Why is that too much to ask?

Because AS I ALREADY ANSWERED IN ANOTHER post, you and I know that neither of us has the data available to us to prove anything!!! Either argument for or against the claim is based purely on conjecture and circumstantial evidence, but on logic alone, the circumstances support that SOME illegals vote. What number? 0,1% or 76% of the illegal populace? The government doesn't even have a clear estimate of HOW MANY illegals there are! Their guess could be 5 or 10 million off! So, we will have to wait for the Trump/Sessions crackdown on illegals and for their eventual success in getting all of the public records from the states and crunching them in a big computer. It will happen, might take a few years with all the resistance being put up, but it will happen and then there will no longer be any need to guess. Can't wait to see the results! I think the nation will be SHOCKED at the actual confirmed figure.
Now you're lying. I myself showed you that 29 million of the 130 million votes cast were investigated and 324 possible cases of voter fraud were found.

Just the Facts on Fraud

75 percent of illegals have fake SS, green cards? Where is your proof or any link?

I should point out to all you people who are link-crazy, the internet is not a good source of information. Even Snopes has been questioned about its veracity and impartiality in some cases. I generally don't give full shrift to any site unless it is an official site or one of historically high integrity that is quoting from an official site.
Oh? What did Snopes get wrong...?

b. The cur, Obama, even told illegals to go out and vote and there'd be no untoward consequences.

You must have eaten a lot of lead paint as a child, because both your cognition and short term memory match that of a goldfish.

Obama said to go out and vote to a us citizen (michelle rodreiguez) She was the one who asked the question what would happen is she voted, and that the question Obama answered. No matter who Obama was speaking to, you would pretend he was speaking to an illegal alien.

"Obama said to go out and vote to a us citizen...."

That's a lie.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

You lie.

A U.S. citizen to Obama: "So if I vote...."

Obama to that U.S. citizen: "when you vote..."

What high integrity are you talking about? You are supporting CAIRCO

Moron. Do you know who you are even talking to? I never brought them up! I don't even know who they are and only heard of them earlier today reading this thread.

ask you a question. 75 percent of illegals have fake SS and green card. Where is your proof? Or you pulled that from your ass? Answer my question.

Dear assface, I never said 75% of illegals had fake ID. You have the wrong person again. How would anyone know that for certain anyway? But there IS a big fake ID market and illegals are one of the prime consumers of them. Just check the FBI stats on percentages found on illegals arrested.

you have questions about snopes integrity---- post it.

I guess you don't know that Snopes is under a lot of heat and has had funding cut because of their moving into the political arena promoting agendas? Do you really think that everyone there are men of virtue who never for the slightest moment let their personal views influence their reports! Well, I gave you a shot at a reasonable conversation trying to meet you half way on some points but I see now I'd have better luck trying to reason with Maxine Waters. You only have one channel on your TV set.
Snopes did not have their funding cut for moving into the political arena. Where the fuck do you get this from? Snopes' only source of revenue comes from advertising. They are currently in a contractual dispute with their web host and the web host is not letting them post advertisements on the site.

What a retarded broken record... :lol:

You're material is old, moron. You can NOT be very bright.
It's what the book is about, politically. The most important thing that's happened in the last 30 years, the GOP BS/Hate propaganda machine, and its dupes- about 1/2 the GOP at least. Furriners don't get Fox Rush etc so they wonder WTF happened to us...

STILLL no evidence of ilegal voters in any numbers at all. It's crazy to believe illegals, who have enough problems and paranoia, would risk voting.

Illegal aliens did vote in significant numbers. There have been about 100 of them in the last decade alone. One Hundred illegal votes out of about 1 billion votes cast during that time.

That has to be 0.00000001%. Plenty to worry about.

They vote by the millions.
tinfoil.gif

^^^ PoliticalHack ^^^

I have no problem with that, I have no problem with local governments or the federal government turning over voter registration information, either. Hell, I still have my original birth certificate. Why are liberals afraid, again? .

Right now if the Russians wanted the US voter database, they had to hack into 50 different computer systems.

If every state turns over their records, the Russians could get the entire US voter database in just one hack.

Akin to putting all one's eggs in one basket.

The Russian candidate for the presidency lost the election.

Pick up newspaper...and have someone read it to you.

You've already been revealed as a low-life lying scum.

Quote where your link says what you claimed: "The GOP, who refuse an unfakable SS ID card that would end this."

But....you are the perfect spokesperson for the Left.
Here, dumbass dupe. Too bad you don't get real news from your propaganda machine. The ies and fake news are all RW DUHHHHHHH.

Dems spark alarm with call for national ID card | TheHill
thehill.com/homenews/.../95235-democrats-spark-alarm-with-call-for-national-id-card
Apr 30, 2010 - Democratic leaders have proposed requiring every worker in the nation to carry a nationalidentification card with biometric information, such as ...

You tried to claim this:
"The GOP, who refuse an unfakable SS ID card that would end this."

Your link, you moron, says the very opposite:
"The American Civil Liberties Union, a civil liberties defender often aligned with the Democratic Party, wasted no time in blasting the plan."

So....when can I expect you to change your avi to 'LowLifeLyingScum'?
ANOTHER great non sequitur, superdupe. You're WRONG AGAIN, as always. Because you believe a giant pile of bs propaganda, and miss all the important news, superdupe.

You tried to claim this:

"The American Civil Liberties Union, a civil liberties defender often aligned with the Democratic Party, wasted no time in blasting the plan."

Are you denying that I quoted exactly what you said.....and that you threw up three different articles.....none of which supported your lie?????

Speak up, you dunce.
Can you read? LOL! Telling you the truth makes me a low life scum? Perfect illustration of a hater dupe. Another fact for you. Learn before you GTH...
thehill.com/homenews/.../95235-democrats-spark-alarm-with-call-for-national-id-card
Apr 30, 2010 - Democratic leaders have proposed requiring every worker in the nation to carry a nationalidentification card with biometric information, such as ...

You tried to claim this:

Are you denying that I quoted exactly what you said.....and that you threw up three different articles.....none of which supported your lie?????

Speak up, you dunce.

There is nothing.....nothing....in your link that even suggests this:

So...you have proven what everyone always knew....you're a lying low-life scum.
Dems want it, the GOP refuses it.
The case for a national ID card

You've already been revealed as a low-life lying scum.

Quote where your link says what you claimed: "The GOP, who refuse an unfakable SS ID card that would end this."

But....you are the perfect spokesperson for the Left.
Here, dumbass dupe. Too bad you don't get real news from your propaganda machine. The ies and fake news are all RW DUHHHHHHH.

You are a good example of a Low life lying scum.
Dishonest, Dysfunctional and Defective human being.

Let's take a colossal leap, and assume you are correct about me. If that is the case, you must some phrase a degree of magnitude lower, since I've run circles around you in this thread.

What would such a deprecatory phrase be?

STILLL no evidence of ilegal voters in any numbers at all. It's crazy to believe illegals, who have enough problems and paranoia, would risk voting.

Illegal aliens did vote in significant numbers. There have been about 100 of them in the last decade alone. One Hundred illegal votes out of about 1 billion votes cast during that time.

That has to be 0.00000001%. Plenty to worry about.

They vote by the millions.
tinfoil.gif

^^^ PoliticalHack ^^^

Thank heaven you didn't include your picture....

....everyone would be nauseous.

and the President is a tin foiler too...

You tried to claim this:

Speak up, you dunce.

No poor person in American History ever was elected
There have been many elected officials that come from a less than middle class family. Including some presidents, What happens when they get in office is where the big bucks come from. By the time one has laid the groundwork and made the connections to run and win an election you are correct. By then you are not "poor" but it doesn't mean you forgot what it was like to be poor. In most cases anyway.
Besides, who can deny NOW you need millions of dollars just to get your name on a platform? Please, it a makes me wonder, about poor Hispanic illegal aliens and WHO (did I spell that right?) is funding this push to legalize illegals, and normalize illegal immigration. That didn't just spontaneously happen out of the goodness of people's hearts. And I don't think it is American voters, it just seems like Machiavellian scheming by American businesses to exploit poor mexicans for profit at the expense of American culture, and they are so short sighted, what do they care how they screw people?
We already decided it's the GOP. Who refuse an unfakeable SS ID card. Snapped back to the brainwash, eh?

You tried to claim this:

Speak up, you dunce.

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
Who was president the last 8 years?

And who voted for the abject failure.....twice??????

"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote
“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote
Fake news, superduperdupe.

How about this, blanko?

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

Most Democrats admit it.
Idiot... a poll of Democrats who think illegals should vote is not evidence that California is ignoring their own laws. :cuckoo:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Do you ever stop lying, PoliticalHack?

Ever??

You've been shown over and over that "they" = U.S. citizens.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

They= anyone who gets a driver's license.

"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"

Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

Anyone believe illegals (or far more likely, their handlers) or the Russians have co-oped our political system? It's possible, and not so far fetched as it seems.Why are some cities so over concerned with protecting illegals outside of what their constituency wants?.Seems like over stepping a boundary and more like pandering. Denver's mayor Mike Hancock, for instance seems he is more concerned with pandering to illegals than the wishes of the voters. All we want is the the city and county to follow Federal immigration laws. We want Denver to follow federal laws, like pollution or car safety or OSHA , What is is wrong with deporting illegal aliens all of a sudden?
Russians did manage to get Trump elected and wreck respect for institutions....

The GOP can keep this illegal thing going forever...they love the cheap labor...

The real Russian collusion:

What would a President sound like if he were in the pocket of Putin?

This:
"...on the fundamental issues that will shape this century Americans and Russians share common interests that form a basis for cooperation..."

"...I have called for a reset in relations between the United States and Russia..."

"....Russia has cut its way through time like a mighty river through a canyon, leaving an indelible mark on human history as it goes..... look to the future that can be built if we partner on behalf of the aspirations we hold in common."

Text: Obama’s Speech at the New Economic School

Forum List

Back