Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

I guess we can pick and choose what facts and laws we want. All those growing numbers of American born homeless poor, they go away. Government wants to cut back on O2 emissions, because of greenhouse effect forcing emissions controls? And then local governments practically force recycling on us, I am good with that, too. But then the state officials suddenly want to stop enforcing Immigration laws and practically enable people to break federal laws, especially after all these homeless jobless Americans I see. Aren't local politicians supposed to represent US? Not big business or illegal alien groups?
Pass the GD 2010 Dem Immigration Bill with unfakable SS ID card ferchrissake...dupe.

You tried to claim this:
"The GOP, who refuse an unfakable SS ID card that would end this."

Your link, you moron, says the very opposite:
"The American Civil Liberties Union, a civil liberties defender often aligned with the Democratic Party, wasted no time in blasting the plan."

So....when can I expect you to change your avi to 'LowLifeLyingScum'?

Are you denying that I quoted exactly what you said.....and that you threw up three different articles.....none of which supported your lie?????

Speak up, you dunce.

75 percent of illegals have fake SS, green cards? Where is your proof or any link?

I should point out to all you people who are link-crazy, the internet is not a good source of information. Even Snopes has been questioned about its veracity and impartiality in some cases. I generally don't give full shrift to any site unless it is an official site or one of historically high integrity that is quoting from an official site.
Oh? What did Snopes get wrong...?

Snopes is two fat Liberals sitting on their couch...." Barbara and David Mikkelson, a California couple....'

b. The cur, Obama, even told illegals to go out and vote and there'd be no untoward consequences.

You must have eaten a lot of lead paint as a child, because both your cognition and short term memory match that of a goldfish.

Obama said to go out and vote to a us citizen (michelle rodreiguez) She was the one who asked the question what would happen is she voted, and that the question Obama answered. No matter who Obama was speaking to, you would pretend he was speaking to an illegal alien.

"Obama said to go out and vote to a us citizen...."

That's a lie.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

You lie.

A U.S. citizen to Obama: "So if I vote...."

Obama to that U.S. citizen: "when you vote..."

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

What high integrity are you talking about? You are supporting CAIRCO

Moron. Do you know who you are even talking to? I never brought them up! I don't even know who they are and only heard of them earlier today reading this thread.

ask you a question. 75 percent of illegals have fake SS and green card. Where is your proof? Or you pulled that from your ass? Answer my question.

Dear assface, I never said 75% of illegals had fake ID. You have the wrong person again. How would anyone know that for certain anyway? But there IS a big fake ID market and illegals are one of the prime consumers of them. Just check the FBI stats on percentages found on illegals arrested.

you have questions about snopes integrity---- post it.

I guess you don't know that Snopes is under a lot of heat and has had funding cut because of their moving into the political arena promoting agendas? Do you really think that everyone there are men of virtue who never for the slightest moment let their personal views influence their reports! Well, I gave you a shot at a reasonable conversation trying to meet you half way on some points but I see now I'd have better luck trying to reason with Maxine Waters. You only have one channel on your TV set.
Snopes did not have their funding cut for moving into the political arena. Where the fuck do you get this from? Snopes' only source of revenue comes from advertising. They are currently in a contractual dispute with their web host and the web host is not letting them post advertisements on the site.

Liberals.

"As many as 7,500 Americans -- 20 per day -- are killed annually by unlicensed drivers, and Rosenberg calculates that more than half are the victims of illegal immigrants. Now, by testifying before lawmakers, speaking to parents who have been through the same ordeal and posting his research on his nonprofit’s website, unlicensedtodrive.org, Rosenberg is shedding light on a frightening number not readily available from government sources.

The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, which obtains state-by-state data from the federal government Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS) database – found that 20 percent of fatal crashes involved an unlicensed driver. From 2010-2014, there was an average of 32,887 road deaths per year, which would mean 6,577 were caused by unlicensed drivers. Those drivers include citizens with suspended or revoked licenses, and those who never had licenses. But if half are illegal immigrants, it would be in line with Rosenberg’s estimates.

“Our archives are filled with stories of drunk-driving illegals killing U.S. citizens,” William Gheen, of the Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee, told FoxNews.com. “It is our official estimate that more than 3,000 U.S citizens lose their lives each year due to the insufficient enforcement of our existing border and immigration law.”
Dad's grief leads to quest to count deaths caused by illegal immigrant drivers

And the Democrats bring them in for one reason only: to vote Democrat.

Here, dumbass dupe. Too bad you don't get real news from your propaganda machine. The ies and fake news are all RW DUHHHHHHH.

Dems spark alarm with call for national ID card | TheHill
thehill.com/homenews/.../95235-democrats-spark-alarm-with-call-for-national-id-card
Apr 30, 2010 - Democratic leaders have proposed requiring every worker in the nation to carry a nationalidentification card with biometric information, such as ...

You tried to claim this:

"The American Civil Liberties Union, a civil liberties defender often aligned with the Democratic Party, wasted no time in blasting the plan."

ANOTHER great non sequitur, superdupe. You're WRONG AGAIN, as always. Because you believe a giant pile of bs propaganda, and miss all the important news, superdupe.

You tried to claim this:

Are you denying that I quoted exactly what you said.....and that you threw up three different articles.....none of which supported your lie?????

Speak up, you dunce.
Can you read? LOL! Telling you the truth makes me a low life scum? Perfect illustration of a hater dupe. Another fact for you. Learn before you GTH...
Dems spark alarm with call for national ID card | TheHill
thehill.com/homenews/.../95235-democrats-spark-alarm-with-call-for-national-id-card
Apr 30, 2010 - Democratic leaders have proposed requiring every worker in the nation to carry a nationalidentification card with biometric information, such as ...

You tried to claim this:

Speak up, you dunce.
LOLOL

Look who calling others a liar...

You falsely claimed the L.A. Times said that California was registering illegals to vote at DMV's...

"Twice I provided the LATimes quote stating that they are automatically registered to vote. ... Did the LATimes state that illegal aliens are automatically registered to vote? Answer the question."

...when the L.A. Times actually states...

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not.

75 percent of illegals have fake SS, green cards? Where is your proof or any link?

I should point out to all you people who are link-crazy, the internet is not a good source of information. Even Snopes has been questioned about its veracity and impartiality in some cases. I generally don't give full shrift to any site unless it is an official site or one of historically high integrity that is quoting from an official site.
Oh? What did Snopes get wrong...?

Snopes is two fat Liberals sitting on their couch...." Barbara and David Mikkelson, a California couple....'
Who cares what you think of them??

:lmao:

Prove they're not accurate. That's all that matters.

Last edited:
b. The cur, Obama, even told illegals to go out and vote and there'd be no untoward consequences.

You must have eaten a lot of lead paint as a child, because both your cognition and short term memory match that of a goldfish.

Obama said to go out and vote to a us citizen (michelle rodreiguez) She was the one who asked the question what would happen is she voted, and that the question Obama answered. No matter who Obama was speaking to, you would pretend he was speaking to an illegal alien.

"Obama said to go out and vote to a us citizen...."

That's a lie.

Transcript:

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

You lie.

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Nope, she's speaking for herself...

... even Obama knew she was speaking for herself as he answered her by pointing out as a voting U.S. citizen, she has nothing to fear about voting.

"Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

I guess we can pick and choose what facts and laws we want. All those growing numbers of American born homeless poor, they go away. Government wants to cut back on O2 emissions, because of greenhouse effect forcing emissions controls? And then local governments practically force recycling on us, I am good with that, too. But then the state officials suddenly want to stop enforcing Immigration laws and practically enable people to break federal laws, especially after all these homeless jobless Americans I see. Aren't local politicians supposed to represent US? Not big business or illegal alien groups?
Pass the GD 2010 Dem Immigration Bill with unfakable SS ID card ferchrissake...dupe.

You tried to claim this:

Speak up, you dunce.
My link says that Dems wanted an unfakable SS ID card and the GOP blocked it, DUHHHHH. The ACLU's opinion is irrelevant. What a stupid jackass.

You tried to claim this:

Speak up, you dunce.
My link says that Dems wanted an unfakable SS ID card and the GOP blocked it, DUHHHHH. The ACLU's opinion is irrelevant. What a stupid jackass.

You tried to claim this:

Now....let's see you find a quote that says this:

You've had three strikes already.

You tried to claim this:

Speak up, you dunce.

You tried to claim this:

My link says that Dems wanted an unfakable SS ID card in 2010 and the GOP blocked it, DUHHHHH. The ACLU's opinion is irrelevant. What a stupid jackass. And hater dupe.

You tried to claim this:

Speak up, you dunce.

You tried to claim this:

My link says that Dems wanted an unfakable SS ID card in 2010 and the GOP blocked it, DUHHHHH. The ACLU's opinion is irrelevant. What a stupid jackass. And hater dupe.

I'm revealed you as the low-life liar that you are.

You tried to claim this:

Speak up, you dunce.

You tried to claim this:

I already did, brainwashed functional MORON.

You tried to claim this:

Speak up, you dunce.

You tried to claim this:

I already did, brainwashed functional MORON.

Never.

Asked repeatedly to back up your lie.....you failed.

Here, from your link:

"A plan by Senate Democratic leaders to reform the nation’s immigration laws ran into strong opposition from civil liberties defenders..."

Clearly, you statement
was a lie.

You are, and will always be, a low-life lying scum.
Nobody cares about the ACLU duhhh. It was the GOP that blocked it DUHHHHH.

Dems spark alarm with call for national ID card

Here, from your link:

"A plan by Senate Democratic leaders to reform the nation’s immigration laws ran into strong opposition from civil liberties defenders..."

Clearly, you statement
was a lie.

Nobody cares about the ACLU duhhh. It was the GOP that blocked it DUHHHHH.

Here, from your link:

Clearly, you statement
was a lie.

This: "The American Civil Liberties Union, a civil liberties defender often aligned with the Democratic Party, wasted no time in blasting the plan."

Not this lie of yours:

You will always be the low-life lying scum that I've revealed you to be.

Forum List

Back