Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Anyone who actually believes that his statement was actually in direct response tp her question is too stupid be alive.
She asked question, he answered question. It's not rocket science.
And you sure ain't a rocket scientist. Are you always that easily fooled? You are probably the victim of a scam every other day. On the days that you were not scammed, no one tried to scam you.
Political Chic got your number dude.

Thank you!

But....really, how tough is it to eviscerate a dunce who puts two terms that are opposites, together as his avi?
Are you trying to tell us that "Progressive" and "Patriot" are "opposites" - mutually exclusive terms?

Exactly.

But only if the 'patriot' in question refers to agreement with the Founders of this nation.

Where is the plan to get illegal votes for Democrats, idiot?

Anyone who actually believes that his statement was actually in direct response tp her question is too stupid be alive.

And you sure ain't a rocket scientist. Are you always that easily fooled? You are probably the victim of a scam every other day. On the days that you were not scammed, no one tried to scam you.

Lies don’t get anyone’s number.

Stop lying.

Here's Hillary's aide admitting it:

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

rating-false.png

The claim originates from an interview with Obama published on 3 November 2016, in which millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked the president about a number of issues facing young Latinos. Many of the outrage posts were written around a video in which the majority of the president’s response was edited out to give the misleading impression that Obama was urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally:

In the full interview, it’s clear Obama is urging Latino citizens to vote in order to give voice to members of their community who are precluded from doing so by lack of citizenship, not urging non-citizens to vote illegally. Rodriguez’s question seems to be addressing a fear that voting will result in scrutiny on one’s family which could result in deportation of undocumented relatives:

Plus the video originated from World Net Daily World Net Daily (WND) - Media Bias/Fact Check

right02.png

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Do you still want to talk about exactly who is stupid ?

Gads, you're a dunce.

Snopes is a Left wing organ.

"The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checkers"
The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checkers

The video I provided allows you to hear Hussein Obama tell illegal aliens...."undocumented citizens" ......that it's just fine to go and vote......after all, he says..."when you vote, you're a citizen."

Did I mention that you're a dunce?

Yeah well Daily Mail - Media Bias/Fact Check

right06.png

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias source

The fact that you seem to believe that video and do not understand how easily something like that can be doctored is just pathetic..

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

rating-false.png

The claim originates from an interview with Obama published on 3 November 2016, in which millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked the president about a number of issues facing young Latinos. Many of the outrage posts were written around a video in which the majority of the president’s response was edited out to give the misleading impression that Obama was urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally:

In the full interview, it’s clear Obama is urging Latino citizens to vote in order to give voice to members of their community who are precluded from doing so by lack of citizenship, not urging non-citizens to vote illegally. Rodriguez’s question seems to be addressing a fear that voting will result in scrutiny on one’s family which could result in deportation of undocumented relatives:

Plus the video originated from World Net Daily World Net Daily (WND) - Media Bias/Fact Check

right02.png

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Do you still want to talk about exactly who is stupid ?

Gads, you're a dunce.

Snopes is a Left wing organ.

"The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checkers"
The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checkers

The video I provided allows you to hear Hussein Obama tell illegal aliens...."undocumented citizens" ......that it's just fine to go and vote......after all, he says..."when you vote, you're a citizen."

Did I mention that you're a dunce?

Yeah well Daily Mail - Media Bias/Fact Check

right06.png

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias source

The fact that you seem to believe that video and do not understand how easily something like that can be doctored is just pathetic..

If the video actually portrayed what they claimed, they wouldn’t have to link edited versions which cut out the part where Obama says illegals can’t vote.

Thank you!

But....really, how tough is it to eviscerate a dunce who puts two terms that are opposites, together as his avi?

Holy shit! Really? So you can't deal with the facts and logic that I present so you have to resort to an ad-homonym .If you think that you have eviscerated me, it is just more evidence of your mental illness.

PoliticalChic, post: 19837522
So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]

I already shot that shitbrained argument down on the thread you ran away from.

It's an unfounded fear you idiot. That is exactly why Obama is telling Gina , a citizen herself, that those fears are unfounded.

So it's time to run again, Chic.

PoliticalChic, post: 19837522
So if I vote, will immigration know where I live?

So you post the truth again.

That's Gina. Gina is a US citizen. Gina asked

"if I vote".

And Obama responded

"when you vote? you are a citizen yourself."

You and Cavuto heard her say "If they vote" ...

So we know your ears and eyes lie to you.

Now ttat we see you have read what Gina really asked - we know without a shadow of a doubt that you are a liar - and your Cavuto is just another rightwing dumbass.

...Are you trying to tell us that "Progressive" and "Patriot" are "opposites" - mutually exclusive terms?
Exactly. But only if the 'patriot' in question refers to agreement with the Founders of this nation.
Your Honor, the Prosecution rests.

Why don't you articulate your position....and, if it runs counter to mine, I'll educate you.

But hurry.....the Yankees play at 8.
No need.

We've each made our meaning quite clear.

2. They and a dozen other states give illegals IDs and driver's licenses

3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.
That is, after all, the raison d'être for Democrats giving them driver's licenses and IDs, and enticing them into the country.
Stop lying PLEASE!!

New California law gives undocumented immigrants driver's licenses - CNN

Sooo.....you believe in the tooth fairy, too....you dunce????

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.
That is, after all, the raison d'être for Democrats giving them driver's licenses and IDs, and enticing them into the country.
Stop lying PLEASE!!

Pop-Quiz!

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Every state allows non citizens to get driver's licenses...Every single one. Every single state is required to provide voter registration forms at motor vehicle offices.

Thousands of Russians living on immigrant visas voted for Trump in Wisconsin and Michigan.

...Are you trying to tell us that "Progressive" and "Patriot" are "opposites" - mutually exclusive terms?
Exactly. But only if the 'patriot' in question refers to agreement with the Founders of this nation.
Your Honor, the Prosecution rests.

Why don't you articulate your position....and, if it runs counter to mine, I'll educate you.

But hurry.....the Yankees play at 8.
No need.

We've each made our meaning quite clear.

You're not the only one with a fear that facts may force them to reconsider their worldview.

I can wait until you're prepared to learn.

Stop lying PLEASE!!

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Every state allows non citizens to get driver's licenses...Every single one. Every single state is required to provide voter registration forms at motor vehicle offices.

Thousands of Russians living on immigrant visas voted for Trump in Wisconsin and Michigan.

So I can put you down as agreeing with the premise of this thread......illegal aliens vote

Now.....assuming arguendo that your post is 100%, which would be the greater threat....."Thousands of Russians living on immigrant visas".....or.....

....the millions of illegal aliens from Mexico that the Democrats
a. enticed into the nation

b. told to go and vote in the presidential election

Take your time.

Stop lying PLEASE!!

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

So I can put you down as agreeing with the premise of this thread......illegal aliens vote

Now.....assuming arguendo that your post is 100%, which would be the greater threat....."Thousands of Russians living on immigrant visas".....or.....

Take your time.

The premise of this thread is a lie. Non citizens are not automatically registered to vote through California's new Motor Voter system. Only those applying or renewing as citizens are automatically registered to vote.

I went to a DMV and watched the process. It's awesome! It makes my job so much easier and is saving the taxpayers money! I have cut my staffing needs by two thirds since getting away from paper forms at the DMV. I used to get huge packets of paper forms from our local DMVs every day. Now I get two paper DMV forms a week, maybe.

Stop lying PLEASE!!

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Take your time.

The premise of this thread is a lie. Non citizens are not automatically registered to vote through California's new Motor Voter system. Only those applying or renewing as citizens are automatically registered to vote.

I went to a DMV and watched the process. It's awesome! It makes my job so much easier and is saving the taxpayers money! I have cut my staffing needs by two thirds since getting away from paper forms at the DMV. I used to get huge packets of paper forms from our local DMVs every day. Now I get two paper DMV forms a week, maybe.

Wow!

Took no time at all to get you running off with your tail between your legs!

Wanna 'nother chance?

Stop lying PLEASE!!

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Take your time.

What a fabrication.

a. You Democrat foot soldiers are practiced in the willing suspension of disbelief.

The truth......every effort of the Democrat Party is geared toward bringing in illegal aliens to vote....
They even admit it:
"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration
To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."
Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

How easily your party makes liars out of you.

b. The three element to convict for criminality are 'Motive, Means, and Opportunity."

All three are present and evident in the illegal alien voting that Obama not only ignored...but outright vindicated with a promise of no investigations....
and lying liberals claim as their popular vote 'victory.'
There was no such victory: illegal alien votes don't count.

The Motive for pretending that illegal aliens don't sway our elections is simple: power.
The Means: There are several ways, the most blatant is to issue photo driver's licenses.
Opportunity was there at every voting precinct where Democrats were workers.

c. An example:
"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

d. Bottom line: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election. After all, Obama told them to get out and vote.

Last edited:

Stop lying PLEASE!!

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
And this somehow negates the proof that I posted showing that undocumented people are issued a special drivers licence that clearly states that it is for no other purpose but driving ?

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Take your time.

What a fabrication.

a. You Democrat foot soldiers are practiced in the willing suspension of disbelief.

The truth......every effort of the Democrat Party is geared toward bringing in illegal aliens to vote....
They even admit it:

How easily your party makes liars out of you.

b. The three element to convict for criminality are 'Motive, Means, and Opportunity."

All three are present and evident in the illegal alien voting that Obama not only ignored...but outright vindicated with a promise of no investigations....
and lying liberals claim as their popular vote 'victory.'
There was no such victory: illegal alien votes don't count.

The Motive for pretending that illegal aliens don't sway our elections is simple: power.
The Means: There are several ways, the most blatant is to issue photo driver's licenses.
Opportunity was there at every voting precinct where Democrats were workers.

c. An example:
"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

d. Bottom line: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election. After all, Obama told them to get out and vote.
Red State and the Daily Caller:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::no_text11:

Stop lying PLEASE!!

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
And this somehow negates the proof that I posted showing that undocumented people are issued a special drivers licence that clearly states that it is for no other purpose but driving ?

Clearly to whom?

Your history and reality lesson:

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."
Joseph Stalin

In this case.....the Democrats who peruse those drivers licenses.

Forum List

Back