Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Sooo.....you believe in the tooth fairy, too....you dunce????

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Every state allows non citizens to get driver's licenses...Every single one. Every single state is required to provide voter registration forms at motor vehicle offices.

Thousands of Russians living on immigrant visas voted for Trump in Wisconsin and Michigan.

So I can put you down as agreeing with the premise of this thread......illegal aliens vote

Now.....assuming arguendo that your post is 100%, which would be the greater threat....."Thousands of Russians living on immigrant visas".....or.....

....the millions of illegal aliens from Mexico that the Democrats
a. enticed into the nation

b. told to go and vote in the presidential election

Take your time.

The premise of this thread is a lie. Non citizens are not automatically registered to vote through California's new Motor Voter system. Only those applying or renewing as citizens are automatically registered to vote.

I went to a DMV and watched the process. It's awesome! It makes my job so much easier and is saving the taxpayers money! I have cut my staffing needs by two thirds since getting away from paper forms at the DMV. I used to get huge packets of paper forms from our local DMVs every day. Now I get two paper DMV forms a week, maybe.

What a fabrication.

a. You Democrat foot soldiers are practiced in the willing suspension of disbelief.

The truth......every effort of the Democrat Party is geared toward bringing in illegal aliens to vote....
They even admit it:
"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration
To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."
Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

How easily your party makes liars out of you.

b. The three element to convict for criminality are 'Motive, Means, and Opportunity."

All three are present and evident in the illegal alien voting that Obama not only ignored...but outright vindicated with a promise of no investigations....
and lying liberals claim as their popular vote 'victory.'
There was no such victory: illegal alien votes don't count.

The Motive for pretending that illegal aliens don't sway our elections is simple: power.
The Means: There are several ways, the most blatant is to issue photo driver's licenses.
Opportunity was there at every voting precinct where Democrats were workers.

c. An example:
"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

d. Bottom line: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election. After all, Obama told them to get out and vote.
Red State and the Daily Caller:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::no_text11:

You expect the truth from the Liberal house organs?

Pop-Quiz!

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Every state allows non citizens to get driver's licenses...Every single one. Every single state is required to provide voter registration forms at motor vehicle offices.

Thousands of Russians living on immigrant visas voted for Trump in Wisconsin and Michigan.

So I can put you down as agreeing with the premise of this thread......illegal aliens vote

Now.....assuming arguendo that your post is 100%, which would be the greater threat....."Thousands of Russians living on immigrant visas".....or.....

Take your time.

The premise of this thread is a lie. Non citizens are not automatically registered to vote through California's new Motor Voter system. Only those applying or renewing as citizens are automatically registered to vote.

I went to a DMV and watched the process. It's awesome! It makes my job so much easier and is saving the taxpayers money! I have cut my staffing needs by two thirds since getting away from paper forms at the DMV. I used to get huge packets of paper forms from our local DMVs every day. Now I get two paper DMV forms a week, maybe.

What a fabrication.

a. You Democrat foot soldiers are practiced in the willing suspension of disbelief.

The truth......every effort of the Democrat Party is geared toward bringing in illegal aliens to vote....
They even admit it:
"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration
To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."
Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

b. The three element to convict for criminality are 'Motive, Means, and Opportunity."

All three are present and evident in the illegal alien voting that Obama not only ignored...but outright vindicated with a promise of no investigations....

The Motive for pretending that illegal aliens don't sway our elections is simple: power.
The Means: There are several ways, the most blatant is to issue photo driver's licenses.

c. An example:

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"

d. Bottom line: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election. After all, Obama told them to get out and vote.

The Jennifer Palmieri memo has nothing to do with non citizens voting. Why do you feel compelled to lie for Trump’s ego?

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Take your time.

What a fabrication.

They even admit it:

c. An example:

None.

The Jennifer Palmieri memo has nothing to do with non citizens voting. Why do you feel compelled to lie for Trump’s ego?

I never do.

But you can't seem to post without lying.

Take your time.

What a fabrication.

They even admit it:

c. An example:

None.

I never do.

You’re either lying or stupid, I don’t care which. The memo wasn’t about non citizens voting.
http://www.newsweek.com/daca-memo-democrats-2018-outrage-775988
66 percent of Latino voters that year agreed that new immigration legislation was “extremely important.” In the memo, the Democratic group said failing Latinos as a "true ally" could cost them the 2018 election.

Chuck Rocha, a Democratic strategist and founder of a political consulting firm, Solidarity Strategies, told Newsweek that Latino voters will have massive influence in the next election, so politicians who fail to reflect their beliefs

Take your time.

What a fabrication.

They even admit it:

c. An example:

None.

I never do.

You’re either lying or stupid, I don’t care which. The memo wasn’t about non citizens voting.
66 percent of Latino voters that year agreed that new immigration legislation was “extremely important.” In the memo, the Democratic group said failing Latinos as a "true ally" could cost them the 2018 election.

Chuck Rocha, a Democratic strategist and founder of a political consulting firm, Solidarity Strategies, told Newsweek that Latino voters will have massive influence in the next election, so politicians who fail to reflect their beliefs

Everybody needs a good laugh....

How about you explain this from the Palmieri memo....

"....how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

And remember.....the laughter is at you.

What a fabrication.

They even admit it:

c. An example:

None.

I never do.

"....how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

That statement isn’t from the memo. That is from the Red State hit piece. You should read the actual memo.

https://cdn.americanprogressaction.org/content/uploads/2018/01/07111144/MemoOnDreamers.pdf

Why do you feel the need to lie for Trump’s ego?

What a fabrication.

They even admit it:

c. An example:

None.

I never do.

That statement isn’t from the memo. That is from the Red State hit piece. You should read the actual memo.

https://cdn.americanprogressaction.org/content/uploads/2018/01/07111144/MemoOnDreamers.pdf

From the memo:

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,”

And“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond.”

Why do you feel the need to lie for the anti-America party, the Democrats?

Take your time.

What a fabrication.

They even admit it:

c. An example:

None.

I never do.

Why choose?

I never do.

From the memo:

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,”

And“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond.”

So you're going with stupid over lying? Okay, you're stupid. The memo doesn't refer to non citizens voting

I never do.

From the memo:

So you're going with stupid over lying? Okay, you're stupid. The memo doesn't refer to non citizens voting

Yeah, it does.

From the memo:

From the memo:

Yeah, it does.

From the memo:

You see things that aren't there. I guess that's not lying or stupid, just insane. Whew, glad that's figured out.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Investor's Business Daily

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

there is no illegal alien vote, cut and paste queen. no matter how much you and your fellow liars want to pretend. you might want to take off some time, though. you sound unhinged.

Obable did tell them that he would vote if he was them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the memo:

Yeah, it does.

From the memo:

You see things that aren't there. I guess that's not lying or stupid, just insane. Whew, glad that's figured out.

Revealing you as a lying fool is just too dang easy.

From the memo:

Soooo.....what is the relationship between the illegal aliens, the 'Dreamers'....and 'electoral success'???
C'mon....see if you can dig your way out of it.

Or....I can help.....
....just say 'please.'

2. They and a dozen other states give illegals IDs and driver's licenses

3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.
That is, after all, the raison d'être for Democrats giving them driver's licenses and IDs, and enticing them into the country.
Stop lying PLEASE!!

New California law gives undocumented immigrants driver's licenses - CNN

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
And this somehow negates the proof that I posted showing that undocumented people are issued a special drivers licence that clearly states that it is for no other purpose but driving ?
Doesn't change the fact that they are registering to vote.

3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.
That is, after all, the raison d'être for Democrats giving them driver's licenses and IDs, and enticing them into the country.
Stop lying PLEASE!!

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
And this somehow negates the proof that I posted showing that undocumented people are issued a special drivers licence that clearly states that it is for no other purpose but driving ?
Bovine excrement. There is no credible evidence that undocumented PEOPLE or any none citizens are registered to vote. NONE

Stop lying PLEASE!!

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
Bovine excrement. There is no credible evidence that undocumented PEOPLE or any none citizens are registered to vote. NONE
What's stopping them from registering to vote?
Nobody has to prove citizenship, they just have to HONESTLY answer a FUCKING question. Like the question on the tax form that asks if I had insurance or not. I lied said I did. I did not pay the penalty. Same thing. They lie and they register to vote.

Stop lying PLEASE!!

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
anyone with a license was registered. we have that evidence. And now Chitown and Utah have new IDs with the same opportunities. so yeah, the evidence is there. The alderman have said so.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Investor's Business Daily

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

there is no illegal alien vote, cut and paste queen. no matter how much you and your fellow liars want to pretend. you might want to take off some time, though. you sound unhinged.

I'm sorry, I can't hear a thing you said because you're too stupid to spell PRESIDENT Obama's name properly.

I'm sorry, I can't hear a thing you said because you're too stupid to spell PRESIDENT Obama's name properly.
It's easy, Hussein.

It's easy, Hussein.

No moron.

Now tell us how trumpscum aren't bigots.

we'll wait. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back