Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

What, he forgot the ID, the fake name and address he provided when getting the DL?
Who knows WTF you're talking about? Even you don't. In California, even if an illegal alien shows up at a DMV to get a driver's license with an ID, fake name and address, they're still not registered to vote.

They are registered automatically, without party preference.
No, they're not.

Actually, they are.
And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Why do you post the same lie after lie? Read your link again. You are dumber than I thought.

I thought this was already debunked 6 days ago.

They just have their new DL -------- Since when these illegals can RENEW their new DL?
I just renewed my DL I didn't go through that.

I never lie.

Your rage at having been lied to your entire life, now exposed....is what brings you back time and again.

True?

So you're saying your own source, the L.A. Times, is lying??? :ack-1:

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

That's true.

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
It's true that U.S. citizens will be registered to vote, not illegal aliens. You've been shown this repeatedly yet you still lie.

1. Here is the house organ of California Democrats/Liberals verifying what I just said.....
from the LATimes:
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Are they lying, Ugly?

Why would they do that?

The truth is they are telling the truth because they know there will be no complaints about illegal aliens voting from the Democrat leadership in California.

2. Nationwide, Democrats admit their hatred of America here:
Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/
Of course they're not lying. They're saying U.S. citizens are automatically registered to vote. The liar is you, by falsely claiming the L.A. Times is saying illegal aliens are automatically registered to vote.

You've proven to be a sick pup who just can't stop lying, even after being shown numerous times where the L.A. Times clearly states this.

"Of course they're not lying. They're saying U.S. citizens are automatically registered to vote. The liar is you, by falsely claiming the L.A. Times is saying illegal aliens are automatically registered to vote."

Hmmmm.......

images

Here is the house organ of California Democrats/Liberals verifying what I just said.....
from the LATimes:
Repeating your lie doesn't help you. It only reveals what an unabashed liar you are as even your own source states, illegal aliens are not registered to vote. You're actually ignoring the parts from your own source you find inconvenient so that you can lie about other parts of it.

You're seriously sick. I doubt even medical professionals can help you at this point.

Who knows WTF you're talking about? Even you don't. In California, even if an illegal alien shows up at a DMV to get a driver's license with an ID, fake name and address, they're still not registered to vote.

No, they're not.

Actually, they are.
And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Why do you post the same lie after lie? Read your link again. You are dumber than I thought.

They just have their new DL -------- Since when these illegals can RENEW their new DL?

I never lie.
That in itself is a lie as you've been caught lying nonstop by falsely claiming the L.A. times informs readers that illegals are registered to vote when they get a driver's license. You've been shown numerous times the L.A. Times clearly stated illegal aliens are NOT registered to vote.

Ah the famous AB 461.
Read and research how Breitbart twisted the technicality of Ab461. You must be desperate.

I probably encountered this AB461 at least 8 to 10 times of the same topic.

Now....let me see if I understand the Democrat policy/rules as it pertains to illegal aliens....

1. "....the DMV’s [read 'Democrat government's'] current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information..." [as long as they vote correctly.]

2. "The DMV’s [Democrat's] current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driver’s license for criminal prosecution...[as long as...you know what...]
This is exactly what the snake, Obama, said to illegal aliens in that interview.

3. "While the DMV will not volunteer your information to ICE..."
Seems they've chosen sides....they go with illegal aliens in opposition to American laws. Must be Democrats.

4. "there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license."
What the heck, you're being kicked out anyway....might as well vote.
From the AB-60 guide book.
https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/resources/ab_60_4_27_15.pdf

Did you really read your link or you just look at it? Read it again and tell me what is your with your rebuttal?

Are you telling me that ALL repeat ALL DMV workers are democrats? Are you telling me that Republican senators and election observers are part of these massive fraud? Are you telling me that these kind of fraud are not investigated or audited by Federal government?

You and your link Breitbart are both liars.

Do you have any proof that 3 to 5 millions illegals really voted last election? If you don't----- I will call you a liar.

1. For Democrats, their power is more important than the health and safety of this nation.

2. Toward that end, Democrats are willing to remove border security, steal from the taxpayer fisc, and turn a blind eye to criminality.

3. Pretending to honor the American birthright, the election of our leaders, Democrats make bogus 'identification' available to so as to allow illegal aliens, who they support via stealing said taxpaid finances, voting privileges.

4. As there are upwards of 50 million illegal aliens residing here, due to Democrat negligence, even a small portion of same following Obama's instructions, and illegally voting, account for what Democrats claim is a popular vote victory.

5. Dunces like you tacitly admit that Democrat controlled states and voting precincts allow this illegal voting, in refusing to guess how many places that provide bogus 'identification provided a margin of victory to the Democrat candidate.

6. As polls prove that Democrats admit that that want illegal aliens to vote, lying sacks of offal...i.e., you,....pretend that this is not the case.

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
4. You lied. 50 millions based from you?
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

So where is your proof that 3 to 5 millions illegals voted in 2016?
Where is your proof that AB61 holders are eligible to vote?

Probably more than 50 million illegal aliens living here....

Let's use mathematics to show that:

. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

And that isn't counting family members brought in under the law.

But....ask a lying Liberal....and the number is still 11 million.

BTW....I never lie, I'm not a Liberal

You never lied? LOL LOL LOL. You cannot even prove anything from illegals votes to DL------ except LIES like your president a pathological liar. Keep it up.

You are using a link like CAIRCO is obvious an anti immigration racist group which you catered is a pure garbage.
The 50 millions is about the equivalent of 19 states from Utah all the way down to Wyoming with a total combined of 48 millions population based from 2017 count. How is that even possible?

But I believed the number is around 20 millions but not 50 millions.

No, they're not.

Actually, they are.
And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

I never lie.
That in itself is a lie as you've been caught lying nonstop by falsely claiming the L.A. times informs readers that illegals are registered to vote when they get a driver's license. You've been shown numerous times the L.A. Times clearly stated illegal aliens are NOT registered to vote.
PoliSpice is insufferable :banghead: :eusa_doh:

Why the fear of answering this question???

The lying Leftists demand 'evidence'...but when it is given, and they have an opportunity to confront it.....they run and hide..

Your report is of those registered, not of those voting. Two totally different numbers. You can have a billion illegally registered people, but if only 7 of them (according to Kansas stats) actually vote, you don't have an illegal voter problem.

What's the purpose of registering to vote those who have no right to vote?

1. Nobody who is registered to vote will be turned back when shows up on polling place, since is presumed that everyone registered is allowed to vote.

2. Those who are not registered and show up on polling place may go thru some additional screening (if any), and most likely will be allowed to vote.

What's the chance of catching fraud in either of the two cases?

1. White privileged YES. That is why I suspect most likely the whites did all the illegal voting. Based from your post to can just walk in Willy Nilly I want to vote. Obviously you are white dude. Do you think the illegals can just walk in there without being questioned by republicans and democrats observers?
White trump voters came in full force. Despite with the massive massive rallies 20k, 30k ---------- anemically and pathetically he only gathered 63 millions. That is why I said most likely the whites have committed the illegal votes.
Are you saying that when illegals or unregistered voters showed up at the polls ------- republicans and democrats will just hand them the ballot?
How is that possible?

2. After screening and if they don't qualify they get rejected. That's a fact.
Or are you saying that if they get rejected the Republicans will just let them in and vote Republicans?
Or are you saying that if they get rejected the republicans they will just let them in and vote democrats? How is that even possible?

Did you hear from any State Senator, any Secretary of the State, any Governor or from thousands and thousands of Republicans observers and volunteers----- of any massive fraud by the millions?
Except coming from that undesirable President.

1. There's no such thing as 'white privilege,' you dunce.

2. The group with the highest income, greatest educational attainment, lowest crime rate in the nation....

....isn't white!

1. No such thing as white privileged? LOL. You and your boyfriend are proving it here.
Obviously you make it sounds that an illegal like Pedro can just walked in to a poll ----- Quiero votar (I want to vote). That raised a red flag don't you think? Especially from the republicans observers or workers at the polls.
On the other hand a white dude like Americano or you can just walk in and vote for Trump multiple times. Because that is what you are trying to imply here. Am I right or wrong?

I cannot picture an illegal can just casually walk in to a polls -------- Quiero votar.

2. ??

Study by the Public Interest Legal Foundation finds thousands of illegal voters voted in Virginia alone.

"a lot more out there"

"People marking 'no- I am not a citizen'- and still being registered to vote"

"[Democrat Governor] vetoed several bills that would have corrected this"

"...actively trying to allow illegals to vote..."

"....majority of driver's licenses in the state of California went to illegal aliens..."

"....Obama DoJ has been opposing citizenship verification laws...."

Gee, now what are the dopes who have been posting "you can't find even a single example of illegals voting!!!"????

Back to the drawing board, huh?

Now....let me see if I understand the Democrat policy/rules as it pertains to illegal aliens....

1. "....the DMV’s [read 'Democrat government's'] current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information..." [as long as they vote correctly.]

2. "The DMV’s [Democrat's] current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driver’s license for criminal prosecution...[as long as...you know what...]
This is exactly what the snake, Obama, said to illegal aliens in that interview.

Seems they've chosen sides....they go with illegal aliens in opposition to American laws. Must be Democrats.

4. "there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license."

Did you really read your link or you just look at it? Read it again and tell me what is your with your rebuttal?

Are you telling me that ALL repeat ALL DMV workers are democrats? Are you telling me that Republican senators and election observers are part of these massive fraud? Are you telling me that these kind of fraud are not investigated or audited by Federal government?

Do you have any proof that 3 to 5 millions illegals really voted last election? If you don't----- I will call you a liar.

1. For Democrats, their power is more important than the health and safety of this nation.

2. Toward that end, Democrats are willing to remove border security, steal from the taxpayer fisc, and turn a blind eye to criminality.

3. Pretending to honor the American birthright, the election of our leaders, Democrats make bogus 'identification' available to so as to allow illegal aliens, who they support via stealing said taxpaid finances, voting privileges.

4. As there are upwards of 50 million illegal aliens residing here, due to Democrat negligence, even a small portion of same following Obama's instructions, and illegally voting, account for what Democrats claim is a popular vote victory.

5. Dunces like you tacitly admit that Democrat controlled states and voting precincts allow this illegal voting, in refusing to guess how many places that provide bogus 'identification provided a margin of victory to the Democrat candidate.

6. As polls prove that Democrats admit that that want illegal aliens to vote, lying sacks of offal...i.e., you,....pretend that this is not the case.

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

You never lied? LOL LOL LOL. You cannot even prove anything from illegals votes to DL------ except LIES like your president a pathological liar. Keep it up.

You are using a link like CAIRCO is obvious an anti immigration racist group which you catered is a pure garbage.
The 50 millions is about the equivalent of 19 states from Utah all the way down to Wyoming with a total combined of 48 millions population based from 2017 count. How is that even possible?

Hey, dunce......check out post #767

Read it and weep.

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

"But I believed the number is around 20 millions but not 50 millions."

Well, then....time to smack you around some more....smack some sense into you.

Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?
4%.....5%........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

In your face, booyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!!!

...He was mocking you and every Liberal, you moron!!!!!!!!
No.

He threw out a Bull$hit claim, and, when challenged, failed to substantiate that claim.

Oh, and, BTW...

I routinely advocate for the ejection of the Invasion Wave of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens.

Ditto for a ban on the immigration of new folk from Muslim-dominated countries.

Nothing "Liberal" about that.

And, in closing...

You started the name-calling; not me.

We can stop it any time you like.

Twit.

...He was mocking you and every Liberal, you moron!!!!!!!!
No.

He threw out a Bull$hit claim, and, when challenged, failed to substantiate that claim.

Oh, and, BTW...

I routinely advocate for the ejection of the Invasion Wave of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens.

Ditto for a ban on the immigration of new folk from Muslim-dominated countries.

Nothing "Liberal" about that.

You started the name-calling; not me.

We can stop it any time you like.

Twit.

It was tongue-in-cheek, you imbecile.

You're the only one who didn't get it.

Not hard to explain....one needs a higher than average IQ to have a sense of humor.....
...when we are discussing your IQ, it should be written in lower case.

Oh, hor$e$hit...

Data?

Link?

why?
To prove that your point is credible... else... I call Bull$hit... so... go ahead... prove me wrong... link?

I'm protecting my sources
That's fine... then we'll just call your claim Bull$hit, that Illegals make up 80% of the Democratic vote... you lose... but Bull$hit carries its own penalties.

He was mocking you and every Liberal, you moron!!!!!!!!

They just don't get it

...It was tongue-in-cheek, you imbecile. You're the only one who didn't get it. Not hard to explain....one needs a higher than average IQ to have a sense of humor..... ...when we are discussing your IQ, it should be written in lower case.
Don't try being clever, Schatzi... if never ends well for you.

Did it not occur to you that a foolhardy remark like that could not be turned to advantage?

And then your pal doubled-down and was actually trying to sell us on the idea that he had corroborating evidence.

You backed the wrong horse, but that's not exactly foreign to your experience, is it?

Now... are we done yet with this yet?... yer startin' to bore the hell outta me...

...It was tongue-in-cheek, you imbecile. You're the only one who didn't get it. Not hard to explain....one needs a higher than average IQ to have a sense of humor..... ...when we are discussing your IQ, it should be written in lower case.

Did it not occur to you that a foolhardy remark like that could not be turned to advantage?

And then your pal doubled-down and was actually trying to sell us on the idea that he had corroborating evidence.

You backed the wrong horse, but that's not exactly foreign to your experience, is it?

Now... are we done yet with this yet?... yer startin' to bore the hell outta me...
doubled down??????lololomfgggg

really?????

Sources outside the White House reconfirmed my previous estimate and added, "you probably underestimated -- by a lot"

"... actually trying to sell us on the idea that he had corroborating evidence."

OMG!!!!

He's using a technique that makes both the Liberal claims about Trump, and you not getting it, as humor.

And it is!!!!!

Now just stop trying to hide your embarrassment for not getting the joke.

Mooooovvvvvveeee onnnnnnn, you dope.

1. You lied.
2. You lied.
3. You lied.
5. You lied.
6. You lied.

Hey, dunce......check out post #767

Read it and weep.

I read #767------- it's worthless. Give me something credible.

Forum List

Back