Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Sooooo.....we agree, huh....that we just proved that I never lie, and you know less than nothing.

Excellent.
LOLOL

If you never lie, how on Earth do you explain you claiming the L.A. Times says illegals who get a license will be registered to vote when in reality, the L.A. Times explicitly states illegals who get a license will NOT be registered to vote?

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not.

So who's lying? You claiming the L.A. Times saying illegals can register to vote? Or the L.A. Times who says they can't register to vote?

I didn't 'claim' anything, you moron.

I quoted the exact words of the LATimes.

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Now....which are more: Ugly or stupid???

Speak up!
Ok, then highlight the words, "illegal aliens" in that L.A. Times article you lie about where you falsely claim it states illegal aliens will be registered to vote....

Watch me ram your words down your throat:

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference. Voter advocates say this two-step process could disenfranchise thousands of voters, especially those who still want to vote in the Republican Party's closed presidential primary."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"
More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

I win again, huh?
I see you didn't highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in that L.A. Times article.

Thanks for proving you lied when you falsely claimed I tried said "illegal aliens" are registered to vote.

thumbsup.gif

2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"
More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Speak up!
Ok, then highlight the words, "illegal aliens" in that L.A. Times article you lie about where you falsely claim it states illegal aliens will be registered to vote....

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference. Voter advocates say this two-step process could disenfranchise thousands of voters, especially those who still want to vote in the Republican Party's closed presidential primary."

I win again, huh?
I see you didn't highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in that L.A. Times article.

Thanks for proving you lied when you falsely claimed I tried said "illegal aliens" are registered to vote.

thumbsup.gif

Half the drivers license in CA are issued to illegals

D'oh!
So what? We're talking about illegals being registered to vote.

I win again, huh?

LOLOL

If you never lie, how on Earth do you explain you claiming the L.A. Times says illegals who get a license will be registered to vote when in reality, the L.A. Times explicitly states illegals who get a license will NOT be registered to vote?

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not.

So who's lying? You claiming the L.A. Times saying illegals can register to vote? Or the L.A. Times who says they can't register to vote?

Speak up!

I win again, huh?

thumbsup.gif

You're brain-dead. I didn't challenge you to point out illegals can get a driver's license in California. I challenged you to highlight the words, "illegal aliens" in the L.A. Times article you falsely claims states illegal aliens are being registered to vote.

1233796371590.gif

I win again, huh?

thumbsup.gif

D'oh!

I win again, huh?
No, you lose again. You couldn't highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in the L.A. Times article where you lied and said the Times says illegals are being registered to vote. When in fact, the Times says the exact opposite of what you falsely claim -- that illegal aliens are not registered to vote.

:dance:

Speak up!

I win again, huh?

thumbsup.gif

You're brain-dead. I didn't challenge you to point out illegals can get a driver's license in California. I challenged you to highlight the words, "illegal aliens" in the L.A. Times article you falsely claims states illegal aliens are being registered to vote.

1233796371590.gif

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room,they will be registered as having no party preference. Voter advocates say this two-step process could disenfranchise thousands of voters, especially those who still want to vote in the Republican Party's closed presidential primary."

I win again, huh?

I win again, huh?

thumbsup.gif

D'oh!

I win again, huh?
No, you lose again. You couldn't highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in the L.A. Times article where you lied and said the Times says illegals are being registered to vote. When in fact, the Times says the exact opposite of what you falsely claim -- that illegal aliens are not registered to vote.

I win again, huh?

I win again, huh?

thumbsup.gif

1233796371590.gif

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room,they will be registered as having no party preference. Voter advocates say this two-step process could disenfranchise thousands of voters, especially those who still want to vote in the Republican Party's closed presidential primary."

I win again, huh?
Nope, you lose again. I challenged you to highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in the L.A. Times article and you couldn't do it. You failed.

thumbsup.gif

D'oh!

I win again, huh?

I win again, huh?
That's not the L.A. Times and that does not say illegal aliens are being registered to vote.

You really suck at this.

Try again ... highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in the L.A. Times article.....

D'oh!

I win again, huh?

I win again, huh?
That's not the L.A. Times and that does not say illegal aliens are being registered to vote.

You really suck at this.

How many times in a row can you post the EXACT same losing argument?

I win again, huh?

I win again, huh?

You really suck at this.

Ask PoliticalHack, she's the one who can't find the words in her article she claims are there.

I win again, huh?

thumbsup.gif

1233796371590.gif

I win again, huh?
Nope, you lose again. I challenged you to highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in the L.A. Times article and you couldn't do it. You failed.

I one fell swoop I proved you are both a moron and a liar.

And....of course....really ugly.

thumbsup.gif

1233796371590.gif

I win again, huh?

LOLOL

suuure, ya have, PoliticalHack.

You did that by NOT being able to find the words in that L.A. Times article you claim are there.

:lmao:

I win again, huh?

I win again, huh?

You really suck at this.

Ask PoliticalHack, she's the one who can't find the words in her article she claims are there.

Sure I did.....right here:

"2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"

I win again, huh?

You really suck at this.

"2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"
You really suck at proving your claims.

That's not the L.A. Times, which is where you falsely claimed it says illegal aliens are being registered to vote.

That's politifact and it's not talking about voter registration. Want proof? Highlight the words, "registered to vote," in that politifact article.....

The fact remains.... you can't highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in the L.A. Times article for the simple reason that you lied and made that up, they're not there.

thumbsup.gif

D'oh!

I win again, huh?

I win again, huh?
We have better drivers who are insured, now.

1233796371590.gif

I win again, huh?

LOLOL

suuure, ya have, PoliticalHack.

You did that by NOT being able to find the words in that L.A. Times article you claim are there.

:lmao:

Oh, they didn't say it the way YOU wanted. That's what you're hanging your failed argument on?

Half the licenses are issued to illegals who are then automatically registered to vote, but they didn't say it the Faun way...hmmkay. You still lose

I win again, huh?

You really suck at this.

You really suck at proving your claims.

That's not the L.A. Times, which is where you falsely claimed it says illegal aliens are being registered to vote.

That's politifact and it's not talking about voter registration. Want proof? Highlight the words, "registered to vote," in that politifact article.....

The fact remains.... you can't highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in the L.A. Times article for the simple reason that you lied and made that up, they're not there.

I'm sure you'd like to explain the difference between 'undocumented immigrants' and 'illegal aliens.'

Of course...if you can't.........

They wouldn't ship them registration forms if they couldn't vote.

EXCLUSIVE: Nebraska Democrats include voter registration forms in 'refugee welcome baskets'

We all know Hillary cheated in every way she could. She also outspent Trump 2:1 with her Saudi Arabia gay executioner money. She had all the establishment media and favors in her pocket, she even had a vagina.

Yet, she lost against a total political newbie. What a colossal loser!

Yeah. If I were going to try to throw an election, I'd choose Nebraska.

Brilliant!
how about Virginia? How about California? wow, you don't follow the bouncing illegal eh?

According to the state’s Department of Motor Vehicles, about 397,000 undocumented immigrants received a driver’s license since January.

Number of licensed drivers
California 25,532,920

Only a republican would think that 400K is half of 25 million.
funny since january! how about since 2010? And how fking illegal is all of that? too funny. you don't give a fk about US citizens I see.

Forum List

Back