Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Ask PoliticalHack, she's the one who can't find the words in her article she claims are there.

Sure I did.....right here:

"2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"
More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says
You really suck at proving your claims.

That's not the L.A. Times, which is where you falsely claimed it says illegal aliens are being registered to vote.

That's politifact and it's not talking about voter registration. Want proof? Highlight the words, "registered to vote," in that politifact article.....

The fact remains.... you can't highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in the L.A. Times article for the simple reason that you lied and made that up, they're not there.

:dance:

I'm sure you'd like to explain the difference between 'undocumented immigrants' and 'illegal aliens.'

Of course...if you can't.........
One is presumptive and the other is not. Regardless of which term you use, they still only qualify foran AB-69 license which cannot be, and is not, used to register them to vote. Regardless of which term you use, they're still not U.S. citizens.

And here's the best part... your own source, the L.A. Times, says they are not registered to vote...

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html

You literally have to ignore your own source in order to maintain your lie that illegal aliens are being registered to vote when they get their driver's license.

I'm sure you'd like to explain the difference between 'undocumented immigrants' and 'illegal aliens.'

....then my pair of quotes wins the day:

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference. Voter advocates say this two-step process could disenfranchise thousands of voters, especially those who still want to vote in the Republican Party's closed presidential primary."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"
More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says

I win again, huh?
No, you lose again. I can do this all day.

And you're beyond brain-dead. :eusa_doh: I just explained the difference. It's not my problem you're too stupid to comprehend what I said.

Your infinite ignorance aside, you'll never win by lying like ya do. You can ignore your own source until the day you die, but don't expect others to be as dishonest as you. Despite your repeated lies that the L.A. Times reported that illegal aliens are being registered to its at DMV's in California, the L.A. Times actually reported that illegal aliens are not being registered to vote...

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process.

Sure I did.....right here:

"2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"

That's not the L.A. Times, which is where you falsely claimed it says illegal aliens are being registered to vote.

That's politifact and it's not talking about voter registration. Want proof? Highlight the words, "registered to vote," in that politifact article.....

The fact remains.... you can't highlight the words, "illegal aliens," in the L.A. Times article for the simple reason that you lied and made that up, they're not there.

One is presumptive and the other is not. Regardless of which term you use, they still only qualify foran AB-69 license which cannot be, and is not, used to register them to vote. Regardless of which term you use, they're still not U.S. citizens.

And here's the best part... your own source, the L.A. Times, says they are not registered to vote...

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html

You literally have to ignore your own source in order to maintain your lie that illegal aliens are being registered to vote when they get their driver's license.

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference. Voter advocates say this two-step process could disenfranchise thousands of voters, especially those who still want to vote in the Republican Party's closed presidential primary."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "More than half of California drivers' licenses went to undocumented immigrants, NumbersUSA says"

I win again, huh?

And you're beyond brain-dead. :eusa_doh: I just explained the difference. It's not my problem you're too stupid to comprehend what I said.

Your infinite ignorance aside, you'll never win by lying like ya do. You can ignore your own source until the day you die, but don't expect others to be as dishonest as you. Despite your repeated lies that the L.A. Times reported that illegal aliens are being registered to its at DMV's in California, the L.A. Times actually reported that illegal aliens are not being registered to vote...

Of course...if you can't.........then they are synonymous.

(You better look that up, Ugly)

I win again, huh?

You're beyond brain-dead. :eusa_doh: I just explained the difference in post #838. It's not my problem you're too stupid to comprehend what I said.

I win again, huh?

You're beyond brain-dead. :eusa_doh: I just explained the difference in post #838. It's not my problem you're too stupid to comprehend what I said.

Did I miss it?

Looks like there is no difference...you were doing your usual tap-dance.

True, Ugly?

So, Trump was correct, Illegals gave Hillary her popular vote win
Only if you're demented enough to believe that even though you can't prove it. :cuckoo:

Not our fault you have trouble reading and understanding English. Should we write, "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form." in Spanish for you?

DMV licensed 800,000 undocumented immigrants under 2-year-old law
Do all republicans multiply their stats by a factor of three?

Sooooo.....earlier in the thread the cry from the half-heads was "Nooooo....no illegal aliens voted.....find the names of illegals who voted...."

Now, it's only hundreds of thousands......

I'd say we're making progress with the brain-dead contingent.

We're still saying no illegals voted under the AB60 licensing program

I'm just pointing out how often the right lies, and by favtors of three about the actual number of AB60 licenses issued. California says 800,000, the brain dead righties claim it's 2.4 million. They see things three times as big as in real life.

What have I said that is wrong?

In 2015, 800k licences issued to illegals.
in 2016, 800k licences issued to illegals.
In 2017, first 5 months, 400k licenses issued to illegals..

It was reported that after 2 years (2015 and 2016) as of december 2016 there were 800K AB60 licenses issued in total, not 1.6 million.

You're DOUBLING (down) the actual numbers.

DMV licensed 800,000 undocumented immigrants under 2-year-old law
Do all republicans multiply their stats by a factor of three?

Sooooo.....earlier in the thread the cry from the half-heads was "Nooooo....no illegal aliens voted.....find the names of illegals who voted...."

Now, it's only hundreds of thousands......

I'd say we're making progress with the brain-dead contingent.

We're still saying no illegals voted under the AB60 licensing program

I'm just pointing out how often the right lies, and by favtors of three about the actual number of AB60 licenses issued. California says 800,000, the brain dead righties claim it's 2.4 million. They see things three times as big as in real life.

Soooo......illegal aliens only voted in Virginia????

Is that your position, you moron?????

Study by the Public Interest Legal Foundation finds thousands of illegal voters voted in Virginia alone.

"a lot more out there"

"People marking 'no- I am not a citizen'- and still being registered to vote"

"[Democrat Governor] vetoed several bills that would have corrected this"

"...actively trying to allow illegals to vote..."

"....majority of driver's licenses in the state of California went to illegal aliens..."

"....Obama DoJ has been opposing citizenship verification laws...."

Gee, now what are the dopes who have been posting "you can't find even a single example of illegals voting!!!"????

Back to the drawing board, huh?

And how fking illegal is all of that? too funny. you don't give a fk about US citizens I see.

It means the illegals are licensed drivers, under the control of the DMV. Would you prefer they drive under a foreign license, so if they get into an accident, there is no way of even finding them.
no, I'd prefer they were deported to their own homeland and get the fk out of my country. You?

Not our fault you have trouble reading and understanding English. Should we write, "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form." in Spanish for you?

Registrations have to be sent from the DMV to the Sec of State. Their computers have firwalls and protocols in place that block any AB60 license holders from having their information sent to the secretary of state for automatic voter registration. Think of it the same way you can program your TV (or cable) to block R rated shows from your children. R rated shows are automatically sent to your kids TV, but it's simple and well established technology to block them from seeing it..

Registrations have to be sent from the DMV to the Sec of State. Their computers have firwalls and protocols in place that block any AB60 license holders from having their information sent to the secretary of state for automatic voter registration. Think of it the same way you can program your TV (or cable) to block R rated shows from your children. R rated shows are automatically sent to your kids TV, but it's simple and well established technology to block them from seeing it..

Soooo.....how come they get to vote, then?

Think of it the same way you can program your TV (or cable) to block R rated shows from your children. R rated shows are automatically sent to your kids TV, but it's simple and well established technology to block them from seeing it..

They don't even get to be registered. AB60's are blocked by the same technology that blocks programming to your TV

V-chip is a generic term for technology used in television set receivers in Canada, Brazil and the USA, which allows the blocking of programs based on their ratings category.

Last edited:

I win again, huh?

Did I miss it?

Looks like there is no difference...you were doing your usual tap-dance.

True, Ugly?
I don't see how you could have missed it given I not only posted it, but I since referenced it twice. My best guess is the explanation is beyond your limited comprehension level.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

I don't normally respond to these inane screeds, but in order to believe this you would need to believe there was an incredibly vast conspiracy of state and county level officials of both Democrats and Republicans across the country. My experience indicates that you should always choose confusion over conspiracy in any large organization of any kind. This kind of conspiracy is impossible.

Well....you do have the right avi.

Check our post #20.

You think that one up all by yourself? That's really funny. I get it, because my screen name is Dim Bulb, you are making a personal attack based on my screen name. Wow, no one's ever done that before. Well played. You immediately resort to a personal attack, just like a liberal.

Actually, you made the personal attack, you dope.

You picked "Dim Bulb."

I just agreed.
I see...it's all HIS fault, right?

So, Trump was correct, Illegals gave Hillary her popular vote win
Only if you're demented enough to believe that even though you can't prove it. :cuckoo:

Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. I guess that means you missed the part where that same source, the L.A. Times, says that doesn't apply to noncitizens. They are not registered to vote.

Think of it the same way you can program your TV (or cable) to block R rated shows from your children. R rated shows are automatically sent to your kids TV, but it's simple and well established technology to block them from seeing it..

They don't even get to be registered. AB60's are blocked by the same technology that blocks programming to your TV

V-chip is a generic term for technology used in television set receivers in Canada, Brazil and the USA, which allows the blocking of programs based on their ratings category.

Of course the bogus IDs and driver's licenses are intended to be used for the purpose of voting for Democrats.

There is no other explanation for elected Democrats devising the scam for criminals....law-breakers....who illegally invaded our country.

They increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans.

Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.

They vote...

That's what the Democrats brought them in to do.

Forum List

Back